PDA

View Full Version : Best Shooting Shows on TV??

Taemian
03-27-2011, 04:21 PM
I'm looking for more shooting/action/competition TV shows like Top Shot or Combat Missions.

Human Weapon was quite cool, but I'm looking for more firearms related shows.
Can anyone give me some titles to look for in the torrent sites?
Thanks in advance!:beer:

PurdueRifleman
03-27-2011, 06:07 PM
There's a level of douchiness to it, but Sons of Guns would be worth watching if you don't take everything on that show as absolute fact. They do some pretty cool stuff though. I'd never seen an integrally suppressed AK before I saw it on there.

There used to be a show on the outdoor channel called "Action Shooters." I'm not sure if its still around, but it used to cover a lot of IPSC, IDPA, Cowboy Action, or "3 gun" type matches. Very informative and entertaining, at least to a gun geek such as myself!

Taemian
04-10-2011, 09:28 PM
There's a level of douchiness to it, but Sons of Guns would be worth watching if you don't take everything on that show as absolute fact. They do some pretty cool stuff though. I'd never seen an integrally suppressed AK before I saw it on there.

There used to be a show on the outdoor channel called "Action Shooters." I'm not sure if its still around, but it used to cover a lot of IPSC, IDPA, Cowboy Action, or "3 gun" type matches. Very informative and entertaining, at least to a gun geek such as myself!

Sounds good, I'll check it out!