PDA

View Full Version : EU Plans to Ban All...

Fosters
03-28-2011, 08:42 AM
Fossil fuel powered cars by 2050. No joke.

http://www.autoblog.com/2011/03/28/report-eu-working-to-ban-gas-and-diesel-powered-cars-by-2050/

Something tells me the US will think that's a great idea soon.

I have a better solution. Since it's almost April, and there's still snow on the ground, and it was 15 degrees this morning, let's hold all of these environmentalist whackos to their word.

Since gas guzzlers cause global warming and they already get taxed extra; and they claim that hybrids and/or electric cars work in combating global warming, let's start taxing every hybrid or electric car owner for snow removal and heating expenses. Wonder if some of the prius owners around here would offer to remove the snow from my driveway... between 14.8 liters and 22 cylinders worth of 4x4's parked there, there's not enough global warming produced to even melt that off... :o

RacerX
03-28-2011, 09:42 AM
Cars... Then what? Skimobiles, motorcycles, boats, lawnmowers... At least we have 40 years! By then I'll be driving my little Rascal anyway!!! :D

Fosters
03-28-2011, 10:03 AM
Cars... Then what? Skimobiles, motorcycles, boats, lawnmowers... At least we have 40 years! By then I'll be driving my little Rascal anyway!!! :D

I'm gonna start buying stock in Radioshack, the hotrod market will make that skyrocket once people figure out how to overclock a Segway...