PDA

View Full Version : Greetings Comrades! Welcome to OKA.NET!

Donny Carlson
12-29-2003, 08:32 PM
You being Americanski car of sports enthusiasts would appreciate fine Russian engineering in the soon inwade your county... OKA!!

Of course, we Russians inwented the car of sports. Feast your captalist eyes on the specifications of our awe inspiring OKA SPORT

Front mounted vertical SOHC Two-cylinder
Displacement: 749 ccm
Compression: 9.6:1
Power: 35 Hp @ 5,600 RPM
Torque: 52 Nm @ 3,200 RPM

Donny Carlson
12-29-2003, 08:33 PM
But of course you are drooling now to see our fine feat of Russian engineering. I Present to you... the OKA RACE!!!!

jgc61sr2002
12-29-2003, 08:34 PM
Donny -:coolman: :D

Donny Carlson
12-29-2003, 08:36 PM
Fie on those Pretty Boy Americanski sports auto modders... why change what any fool can see is perfection? Can you not imagine the bottles of fine wodka you would nyet have to waste on the Amercan foxes should you arrive in one of our fine autos?

Donny Carlson
12-29-2003, 08:38 PM
Even Americanski officers of the politzia will throw the keys to their huge, inefficient Detroit Politzia interceptors down the nearest drain of storms to have instead a FINE Russian made law enforcement wehicle!!

Donny Carlson
12-29-2003, 08:41 PM
Even the Americanski Cowboy President Bush would sell his oversized, obsolete Detroit Chewwy or Fordski picking up for one of our Ural-tough OKA trucks!!

Donny Carlson
12-29-2003, 08:43 PM
OHHH, I can see I have you in my palms, my comrade enthusiasts of the car of sports!!! For more information on our fine autos and how to ewen become a DEALER, click you pointer here -

www.okaauto.com

PhastPhil
12-29-2003, 09:24 PM
It looks like pint sized version of old Fordski Festiva! Copycatskis!

TAF
12-29-2003, 09:28 PM
^^^^It'd be nice in the trunk...make more sense and be more practical and take less room than my full-sized spare. :D

Donny Carlson
12-29-2003, 09:34 PM
Easy to answer, comrades!! The "decontented" B model does not have a stand alone clock! In fact, it HAS NO CLOCK!

A model "missile launch" red button also has been decontented.

Donny Carlson
12-29-2003, 09:40 PM
Dah! The OKA comes with a FULL SIZE SPARE comrades!! We would newer require our customers to put anything other than the 135/80 R12 's that are STANDARD on our fine autos!!

NEW FOR 2004!!!

We have integrated all warning lights (oilski, check engine, woltage) into the rewolutionary "O-schvitski!" indicator on the board of dashes!!

Bigdogjim
12-29-2003, 09:54 PM
Let me think......Yugo:):):) :lol:

hope it better the second time around:lol: :lol:

Donny Carlson
12-29-2003, 09:58 PM
Yugo! Ptui!! Owerpriced POS!!

Our OKA fine autos start at $5,000 US!

Can your so-called YUGO be built using salad tongs?

I think nyet!!

Donny Carlson
12-29-2003, 10:00 PM
:D I am having WAY too much fun with this.

I think the Nyquil has kicked in :P :o

UAW 588
12-29-2003, 10:47 PM
Ok, my sides are starting to hurt from all the laughing I'm doing!!!!! :rock: :up:

Bigdogjim
12-29-2003, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by Donny Carlson
:D I am having WAY too much fun with this.

I think the Nyquil has kicked in :P :o

Don't think you'll have to worry about seeing the Big Dog in a "OKA" :lol:

O's Fan Rich
12-30-2003, 08:44 AM
Donny, you are killing me!

Kinda looks like a Yugo, eh?

woaface
12-30-2003, 09:51 AM
Those tires are what...45/30-12's?

RCSignals
12-30-2003, 05:11 PM
I like the pick up and box van.

Chicago PD should think about getting the patrol car for it's supervisors. Just think the flexibility and cost savings!

Petrograde
12-30-2003, 07:25 PM
Yugo,.... hehe,.. I saw one yesterday! .. get this,... IT WAS DRIVING!!! :lol:

I got to tour (kinda) the Yugo plant in 1998, ... state of the art! :bs: air conditioning was provided by many,many tank rounds.

but seriously,.. it was trashed. blown all to hell,.. kinda depressing really.. :rolleyes:

Tom

Donny Carlson
12-30-2003, 07:46 PM
Here we see, my fellow cars of sport enthusiasts, a picture of the 200,000th OKA to be tong-ed off of the line of assembly! The amazing talents of the OKA marketing department, through careful research of the Americanski Internet "forums" (which was inwented also by Russia despite the delusions of failed Americanski Presidential candidate Al Gore) discowerd that by application of brightly colored decals and tape would result in a 15% increase in top speed and power of horses! OKA thanks the help given by the "boyz of home."

Please forgive the unfortunate fist fight in the process of breaking out during this photograph session. If you look to the right, you see Olga, the wife of Chief Test Driver Sergei Ivanov, about to punch Natasha from the paint department for hogging the celebratory bottle of Wodka during the celebration.

Donny Carlson
12-30-2003, 08:09 PM
You are at right place, comrade! Da! OKA has already anticipated the needs of cars of sport enthusiasts of the Rally wantings!

Feast your eyes on the... OKA RALLY!!!

Donny Carlson
12-30-2003, 08:14 PM
Ah, but what of those of you in the trade of cabs of taxi? OKA has joy for you, too. Now, you no longer are prisoner of evil Detroit empire of cabs of taxi! We offer you ... THE OKA MONO TAXI!

Yes, grand enough to accomodate ewen the fattest Americanski buttocks, this auto can conwey your single passenger with comfort and grace!

Donny Carlson
12-30-2003, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by RCSignals
I like the pick up and box van.

Chicago PD should think about getting the patrol car for it's supervisors. Just think the flexibility and cost savings!

Da Comrade! Many a criminal has seen the fury of the dreaded OKA law enforcement wehicle! Many found themself much in need to change their trousers afterwards!!

SHERIFF
12-30-2003, 09:14 PM
I like it. I would like to get my daughter one to ride around in the back yard! :)

Donny Carlson
12-30-2003, 09:16 PM
Am proud to present artists rendition of potential new OKA model concept based on research gathered on Americanski Internet cars of sport forums!! Without the need for inconwenient engineering, it has been discowered that great increases in performance is to be achieved by application of decals, exhaust tips (that our "homeys" call "phart cans") and other items that are sure to increase of speed and power!!

PhastPhil
12-30-2003, 11:55 PM
I see the police version has a push bar on the front. Is that for pushing broken down tricycles off the road? Or is it a grab bar in case you need to lift the car to change a flat?

TripleTransAm
12-31-2003, 01:10 AM
It's used to hang up the cars when they're off duty.... saves precious parking space.

Mongoose
12-31-2003, 02:28 AM
Instead of removing the full size spare, I think one of those would fit in my MM trunk organizer if I take the center divider out.:baaa:

67435animal
12-31-2003, 04:10 AM
OKA would make great rice car; perhaps should be testing market in Japan or Korea? At low price, would compete nicely (ricely? :D) with Horda and Toyrota.

When successful, could build upscale OKA; maybe name it LEXOKA or OKURA or RICFINITOKA??

Bob

widowmaker
01-02-2004, 01:11 PM
Can you guys help me? I think I stepped on one of these OKA's getting out of my Grand Marquis....theres some of the car still squished up in the bottom of my shoe...lol