PDA

View Full Version : Marauder Karma.......

GAMike
04-08-2011, 10:17 AM
Sooooooooooo Yesterday, I drove to Jacksonville, FL for a meeting with folks flying in from up north and some repersentitives of a local company.

Got into Jax early enough to putt around a lil bit, and was impressed:bows: Lots of nice neighborhoods on the waterfront, and easy to get around too, unlike the gridlock in Atlanta....

As we got closer to the intended time of the meeting we still had not identifed a location......... I knew the general area tho, and decided to situate myself to cut down "response time" once a restaurant was decided upon by the main players.

This is where the "karma" comes in. I pulled into a parking lot not to far from the highway, and was leaving a message for my contact when I see a guy standing outside my car....... I'm thinking " I've done it now" This property manager is gonna rip me a new one for being on private property.

I get done with my call and roll down the window...........

Instead we get to talking about the what a great car the Marauder is! He tells me he had a Blue, but sold it........ He also tells me he has two now. I am completly blown away........ Turns out, it was JimLam56!:beer:
We originally met I think 4-5 years ago (Jim was kind enough to treat a group of us up in Atlanta to some Williamson Bros. BBQ) when Jasons AutoSpa was detailing Marauders. How is that for coincidence!

Combining business and pleasure. Gotta Love It:D Good to meet you again Jim:burnout:

Combine that with post meeting dinner with Go2FLGuy's family aftewards, and what more can ya ask for.

Ken
04-09-2011, 09:03 AM
We need a "like" button!

F8LBITEva
04-09-2011, 05:09 PM
haha thats cool!

SC Cheesehead
04-09-2011, 05:23 PM
Neat, Mike, good story; thanks for posting.

CBT
04-11-2011, 09:09 AM
Small world, ain't it?