PDA

View Full Version : Update on Trilogy Kit performance

widowmaker
12-31-2003, 01:29 PM
Greetings Fellow Gearheads!!!
I recently took my MM on a road trip of about 600 miles after installing the Trilogy supercharger kit. I will not say where I went, because there may still be some state troopers looking for me!!!:D I loaded the car with 3 adults and a trunk load of cargo. Rarely did I drop below 100 MPH and occasionally I exceeded the limits of the speedometer!! :D The car NEVER hesitated to fulfill the demands I placed upon it, and got 21 MPG in the process.
Hats off and thumbs up to FOMOCO for a well designed vehicle which brings back performance numbers not seen since the 70's!!
Additionally, I can't say enough good things about Trilogy's kit design and function. I'm waiting for warmer weather so I can get some top end numbers for Jerry and all you gearheads out there!!
They will be forthcoming!! Happy New Year!!
WIDOWMAKER

2003 MIB
12-31-2003, 01:34 PM
I believe we have a winner in the "Happiest Post of the Day" competitition. Good stuff, Widowmaker!!!! happy new year!

MI2QWK4U
12-31-2003, 02:03 PM
Glad to hear it.....its been a few months and im still loving it! Cant say enough about Jerry's kit and the performance it yields. Enjoy....

gobbletwo
01-02-2004, 05:08 PM
Hopefully, the "full trunk" didn't get warm....:bows: :beer: