PDA

View Full Version : Some folks you just can't reach, Officer Vidal did though.

ROCOB
04-29-2011, 09:28 AM
Some folks will never learn. The employee said it very well.

http://www.11alive.com/rss/article/189124/3/Witness-defends-policeman-who-punched-woman-at-IHOP

sailsmen
04-29-2011, 10:04 AM
I often wonder why so many in the press do not show entire clips even when they are only a minute or two.

I watched the whole clip of Rodney King, he charged the police, you never saw that one in all probablitity.

I watched the whole clip of Marion Barry, he had no interest in the crack pipe and appeared to not know what it was, as a juror I would have not convicted him.

TAKEDOWN
04-29-2011, 10:08 AM
There's always two sides of the story and I'm glad this one worked out!

Mac-MerC
04-29-2011, 10:12 AM
Seen the video a few days ago... ive actually been to that IHOP. the area its in where the clubs and bars are its always kinda "wild" in there
but the female should of knew better.... i know better. he should have pulled out the billy club and whopped her face... stupidity brings consequences.

U cant F--K with the Police.. Not APD

i wonder would they of been more upset if he would have tazzed her ass or hit her with the pepper spray

CBT
04-29-2011, 10:19 AM
Seen the video a few days ago... ive actually been to that IHOP. the area its in where the clubs and bars are its always kinda "wild" in there
but the female should of knew better.... i know better. he should have pulled out the billy club and whopped her face... stupidity brings consequences.

i wonder would they of been more upset if he would have tazzed her ass or hit her with the pepper spray

I was thinking pretty much the same thing, but my first thought was "That's it?" I mean, he didn't exactly punch her in the face. Tap, maybe. I was expecting a straight knock-out shot. This video wasn't even news-worthy.

GAMike
04-29-2011, 10:30 AM

Right on Mac........If you are out in that area @2-3am, you most certainly know not to mouth off to an ATL police officer.

Stepping in for a friend is admirable, how you step in for a friend is another lesson here...... It seems the woman who was originally in the process of being detained by police, could use a good azz whoopin....

What ever they were getting loud about, was hardly worth the outcome of that situation. I hope all at the table, and who watched it on youtube, will learn that lesson:rolleyes:

fastblackmerc
04-29-2011, 10:55 AM
Did she get arrested and charged with assaulting a police office, resisting arrest, interfering with a police officer and obstructing an investigation? I'm sure there is more... just can't think of them right now.

When you assaulting a police office, resisting arrest and interfere with a police officer you will certainly lose as the video shows.

O's Fan Rich
04-29-2011, 12:29 PM
Do I see one of the women in the booth leaving the scene at the end of the video???

Motorhead350
04-29-2011, 01:38 PM
Some men you just can't reach... that's in my voicemail. hahaha

As far as the event, it appears to be handled properly.

MOTOWN
04-29-2011, 03:41 PM
she got exactly what she had coming! as usual the media being one sided, and attempting to stir the pot.

ImpalaSlayer
04-29-2011, 03:47 PM
Do I see one of the women in the booth leaving the scene at the end of the video???

whoa look what the cat drug in. good to see you post Rich

PonyUP
04-29-2011, 07:10 PM
Rule of thumb, no matter how drunk you are, never lay hands on a LEO. If you do, you deserve everything you get

Motorhead350
04-29-2011, 10:07 PM
Rule of thumb, no matter how drunk you are, never lay hands on a LEO. If you do, you deserve everything you get

We have some LEOs here, what does this mean for their wives?