PDA

View Full Version : Osama Bin Laden is dead!!!

Pages : [1] 2

RacerX
05-01-2011, 08:03 PM
Osama Bin Laden dead! Yes, dead!!! It's been a while coming and marks a point in history!!!
Funny side note: I printed up Osama rifle targets for two of my boys to shoot their pellet guns at just earlier today! :)

ImpalaSlayer
05-01-2011, 08:04 PM
i dont get why everyone is so happy, granted every one knows what he did but look at the massive cost to get one low life *******

-Matt-
05-01-2011, 08:07 PM
got that ****er....

guspech750
I hope he really is dead. But is it really him? Is it an Obama ploy for more votes? And even if he really is dead. There is another Osama follower who will be the new leader for their group.

Now the press just praised Obama.LOL what a joke.

RacerX
It's more symbolic. It really doesnt change the state of things.
At least WE have the body. ;) CIA ground mission too!

MOTOWN
05-01-2011, 08:15 PM
i dont get why everyone is so happy, granted every one knows what he did but look at the massive cost to get one low life *******

everyone is so happy because this azz was responsible for the murder of three thousand+ american lives!

that is priceless!:beer:

ImpalaSlayer
05-01-2011, 08:21 PM
everyone is so happy because this azz was responsible for the murder of three thousand+ american lives!

that is priceless!:beer:
and the soldiers that died trying to get him? government was responsible for those

1 Bad Merc
05-01-2011, 08:23 PM
I think it was more symbolic then anything....just letting these bastards know that you can run for awhile but we will eventually get your azzes!!!!!!!!!

2,4shofast
05-01-2011, 08:25 PM
Bout damn time!:beer:

J.bo
05-01-2011, 08:25 PM
So this is going to change what? It will be another leader and another 10 years of chasing someone so we as America say we won. But how do you know it is over? We will for ever be in debt from this war that was started by Bush, gas prices hurting working class, and out troops will be fighting forever overseas just like those countries have be fighting for hundred of years. So sad.

MOTOWN
05-01-2011, 08:26 PM
and the soldiers that died trying to get him? government was responsible for those

maybe your too young to remember 9/11, i dont see how the government is responsible for the death of servicemen/women, its what war is.

but everyone is entitled to there opinion, i respect yours.

J.bo
05-01-2011, 08:28 PM
Who will get the 25 million? Our troops, government or victims.

ImpalaSlayer
05-01-2011, 08:30 PM
So this is going to change what? It will be another leader and another 10 years of chasing someone so we as America say we won. But how do you know it is over? We will for ever be in debt from this war that was started by Bush, gas prices hurting working class, and out troops will be fighting forever overseas just like those countries have be fighting for hundred of years. So sad.

you get exactly what im trying to say :beer:

maybe your too young to remember 9/11, i dont see how the government is responsible for the death of servicemen/women, its what war is.

but everyone is entitled to there opinion, i respect yours.

too young? that would make me what>? like 10? i clearly remember.

Ktorres1
05-01-2011, 08:31 PM
Ohh yea !!!! I'm laying. In the hospital overjoyed at this as I remember how this guy has changed American history and life in my time.

4play
05-01-2011, 08:32 PM
shot dead. about time.

... wonder if gas will drop.

MOTOWN
05-01-2011, 08:36 PM
you get exactly what im trying to say :beer:

too young? that would make me what>? like 10? i clearly remember.

i was 29! with friends in those towers! i dont think any ten year old could truly grasp what had taken place!

but at any rate im happy this sob is burning in hell :banana:

ImpalaSlayer
05-01-2011, 08:37 PM
i was 29! with friends in those towers! i dont think any ten year old could truly grasp what had taken place!

but at any rate im happy this sob is burning in hell :banana:

no numb nuts, if i was 2 young to remember the towers i would be like 10 today.

guspech750
05-01-2011, 08:38 PM
LOLOLOL. That made me laugh.

MOTOWN
05-01-2011, 08:41 PM

lol careful there young fella! i have a son your age! kids these days!

ImpalaSlayer
05-01-2011, 08:42 PM
lol careful there young fella! i have a son your age! kids these days!

dont take it personal, i call alota people that. :beer:

MOTOWN
05-01-2011, 08:44 PM
dont take it personal, i call alota people that. :beer:
i know, its all good bud!:beer:

Fosters
05-01-2011, 08:53 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_0_OtDnvS5QU/SNCiFUhkWuI/AAAAAAAAA8A/fUgfNJNGpqw/s400/osama_liberty.jpg

stryker
05-01-2011, 08:55 PM
:eek: I AM SEEING THE NEWS RIGHT NOW, BUT WE CANNOT TO DOWN THE DEFENSES THERE'S MORE TERRORISTS THAT WILL FIGHT TO REVENGE THE FALL OF HIS LEADER BUT AT LAST THE ICONIC TERROR FIRST MAN FALL AND THANKS TO OUR MILITARY.

Vortex
05-01-2011, 09:03 PM
Long may he rot.

MrBluGruv
05-01-2011, 09:03 PM
Couple things I've noticed with this:

1. Global interconnectivity takes the joy out of news: just an hour after hearing this I'm already absolutely tired of hearing about it. Doesn't help that it's little more than a symbolic feel-good moment for America, since 'terrorism' isn't over and by and large no one will feel like this validated our time over there.

2. Nothing is serious to people any more. There are already jokes being made about this.

It's getting to be that whenever major news breaks, I want to be nowhere near a TV or the internet...

SpartaPerformance
05-01-2011, 09:10 PM
It is symbolic.... it means you can run, you can get help from other countries and millions of dollars but we will come and find you and hunt you down!!! As for the service men and women that somebody mentioned God rest their souls!, we have a 100% volunteer military and unfortunately when you sign on the line it means the risk of no return. Make no mistake this does not means it's over...there will be men to take his place such as Al-Awlaki in Yemen. The question now is, is Obama gonna have the balls to tell the Pakistani's to choke and die for hiding him out in a town, in a house living in plain site.

J.bo
05-01-2011, 09:10 PM
What about the sleeper cells here in America. Will it be an uprise? It's good we got him, but don't sleep on Osama followers.

slickster
05-01-2011, 09:14 PM
Getting him did not do Jack. It's not even bragging rights

LIGHTNIN1
05-01-2011, 09:14 PM
We can now put more effort into chasing another guy from the neighborhood, Gadhaffi.

stryker
05-01-2011, 09:20 PM
What about the sleeper cells here in America. Will it be an uprise? It's good we got him, but don't sleep on Osama followers.:agree: with JLO ! Ups! sorry again I mean J.BO

Motorhead350
05-01-2011, 09:23 PM
Heres what this means in my eyes.

1. O'Bama will be re-elected now.

2. Someone else will replace O Sama.

3. An attack is in plan, get ready for 9/11 part two.

4. You may think he is in hell (if it exists) but according to his beliefs he was a server of God and is in paradise.

9/11 didn't happened because of terrorism, it happened because of the existence of religion. Those that carried out the attacks were extreme to their beliefs.

I don't know why this was even announced, now we will have a whole bunch of people angry at us. No one even questioned if the one killed was a double of his.

Hang Tight!

Fosters
05-01-2011, 09:48 PM
And just because a picture is worth 1000 words:

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lkjsa0vvlq1qzu2tdo1_400 .gif

GAMike
05-01-2011, 10:01 PM
:flag:I'm very happy President Obama gave the order, and that our special ops teams succeeded. We have the finest people for the job and the best equipment. Good to see all it used with perfect results.:bows:

Since he has been walking dead to me for so long, I personally would have rather have found out 10-20 yrs. later when the file about the "op" was declassified..... These idiots have the "kill one, replace by forty" mentality can cause bigger problems than 1 Bin Laden....

Think about what time it was in S.A. when the President made his speech.... right around the time of morning prayer...... Wonder who he was sending a message too there?

As far as not going after him, and the debate on the war and soldiers?

Please..... Where would you rather fight the war on terror? in your city/state? or in AFG/Iraq???

We took the war where it could do minimal damage to our country. It is being fought by (and has been since the beginning) a force of citizens who under their own free will took a pledge, and got training/motivation to protect this country and that is exactly what they have been doing.

The politics of these situations are what is getting our warriors killed. Just look at what happened here. Warriors were allowed to do what they do, once a simple order was given, and they did it well. The lesson, keep the orders simple an let boots on the ground figure out the best way to acheive the mission......

:flag:At times like this I think of:
-My older brother (3 tours in AFG)
-Fellow members who have defended our country here like Claudio (marauder.22 1-2 tours in AFG)
-Glenn Ford's son, a young Naval pilot just starting his watch....
-Pat Tillman and all the uniquely sefless who walked away from a significantly more comfortable life because they felt a higher calling..
-All the families who were affected by the 9/11 tragedy but soldier on.

I don't even bother thinking that peice of trash rotting on a gurny......

BizTerp
05-01-2011, 10:34 PM
God Bless our Special Forces! Nice work boys!!!

Motorhead350
05-01-2011, 10:46 PM
The war on terrorism is like the war on drugs. It'll never be over.

Motorhead350
05-01-2011, 10:58 PM
:lol: hehehee

2,4shofast
05-01-2011, 11:31 PM
Getting him did not do Jack. It's not even bragging rights

Well Im glad you think that because you have actually worked this mission yourself huh? Shut your mouth...

The war on terrorism is like the war on drugs. It'll never be over.

Dom please check history and tell me when we have ever ended a war from one death...keep checking buddy...I will wait:rolleyes:

Motorhead350
05-02-2011, 12:06 AM
Well Im glad you think that because you have actually worked this mission yourself huh? Shut your mouth...

Dom please check history and tell me when we have ever ended a war from one death...keep checking buddy...I will wait:rolleyes:

Checking.... checking.... oh yeah! NEVER! War never ends. It comes back for different causes, different people and at a different time.

World Peace? No such thing, there never was, never will be.

Shaijack
05-02-2011, 12:41 AM
They shot him while he was having a beer at the White House with the Prez.

napolitano
05-02-2011, 01:54 AM
War will never end. Hate is the root of a lot of the worlds problems. That will never go away. I am disgusted with this country, its morals,priorities and leadership. I have purposely not had children because of what they would have to grow up in. This new and continuously changing society is so morally corrupt and blinded by what is going on in other peoples lives,that they neglect to see or maintain their own values and own peoples future.

PonyUP
05-02-2011, 02:44 AM
Thrilled to hear the news. I've always believed the war on terrorism was best conducted with special ops and the CIA. Note that we didn't invade Pakistan but sent 24 Seals to wax his ass. The war on terrorism will always continue because there will always be someone to take the torch. And there will always be a team of special ops to knock off anyone who takes that torch.

9/11 is owned by no one, it isn't a democrat victory and it isn't a Republican victory, this is an American victory :beer:

CBT
05-02-2011, 03:14 AM
A U.S. official told CNN that bin Laden was buried at sea. The official said his body was handled in the Islamic tradition, but did not elaborate.

I've participated in more than one burial at sea ceremony, he deserves far less.

MOTOWN
05-02-2011, 03:28 AM
sharks gotta eat somthin!

guspech750
05-02-2011, 03:30 AM
A U.S. official told CNN that bin Laden was buried at sea. The official said his body was handled in the Islamic tradition, but did not elaborate.

I've participated in more than one burial at sea ceremony, he deserves far less.
Probably an Obama vote for me ploy. Osama is still alive.

Why an at sea burial?

ImpalaSlayer
05-02-2011, 03:39 AM
Gee how convenient, burial at sea :rolleyes:

No pics for proof?

Haggis
05-02-2011, 03:42 AM
War will never end. Hate is the root of a lot of the worlds problems. That will never go away. I am disgusted with this country, its morals,priorities and leadership. I have purposely not had children because of what they would have to grow up in. This new and continuously changing society is so morally corrupt and blinded by what is going on in other peoples lives,that they neglect to see or maintain their own values and own peoples future.

Dude, tell us how you really feel. :rolleyes:

If you do not like to here you are free to leave, move to Syria, Libya and I also hear Cuba is nice this time of year.

Mercguy04
05-02-2011, 04:05 AM
Good Riddance.

CBT
05-02-2011, 04:17 AM
Is it wrong if I feel more sympathy for my car when it gets a rock chip than I do for any terrorists we kill in Iraq or Anyplacethatendsinstan?

SC Cheesehead
05-02-2011, 04:18 AM
I hope he really is dead. But is it really him? Is it an Obama ploy for more votes? And even if he really is dead. There is another Osama follower who will be the new leader for their group.

Now the press just praised Obama.LOL what a joke.

It's more symbolic. It really doesnt change the state of things.
At least WE have the body. ;) CIA ground mission too!

Interesting that the body was buried at sea immediately, and no pics of the remains have been shown. In the case of all others killed to date (Hussien's sons, Hussien himself, Al Zawari, et al), photos have been published to confirm. Not saying that he's not been killed, but the political implications are certainly coincidental.

Call me a cynic, but
http://d1np3q5ggw0og6.cloudfront.net/system/cache/400x350/uploaded_files/0055/6688/pics_shirt-fp-4fcb62ee3b54a5c4665f972a6c2a84 36.png

CBT
05-02-2011, 04:20 AM
Interesting that the body was buried at sea immediately, and no pics of the remains have been shown. In the case of all others killed to date (Hussien's sons, Hussien himself, Al Zawari, et al), photos have been published to confirm. Not saying that he's not been killed, but the political implications are certainly coincidental.

Call me a cynic, but
http://d1np3q5ggw0og6.cloudfront.net/system/cache/400x350/uploaded_files/0055/6688/pics_shirt-fp-4fcb62ee3b54a5c4665f972a6c2a84 36.png
Like any other deposed dictator, he will end up living in Miami on the CIA's dime, providing "valuable info".

RacerX
05-02-2011, 04:22 AM
Ding dong, the witch is dead, rub your eyes, get out of bed, ding dong, the wicked witch is dead! :)
Actually, burial at sea is smart. Follows Islamic tradition, so non-extremist islamists aren't pissed and the extremists don't have anything physical to martyr/worship. I say we will see pics/video/DNA. Osama used a woman as a shield supposedly in his moments before dying. Quite typical of a terrorist. He's been sc***** off of the shoe of America.

SC Cheesehead
05-02-2011, 04:25 AM
They shot him while he was having a beer at the White House with the Prez.

^^^^^ That would NEVER happen ^^^^^

Muslims don't drink.

Other than that... :dunno:

;) ------> :D

fastblackmerc
05-02-2011, 04:39 AM

Dude, tell us how you really feel. :rolleyes:

If you do not like to here you are free to leave, move to Syria, Libya and I also hear Cuba is nice this time of year.

Maybe we can start a collection for your plane fare?

MOTOWN
05-02-2011, 04:46 AM
Maybe we can start a collection for your plane fare?

heres my :twocents::bop:

Papillon
05-02-2011, 04:47 AM
Some are acting like this is the end when it's only the beginning.

It was reported that they knew his whereabouts since last AUGUST (!!!!!). So it's JUST so happened that NOW when everyone's talking about re-elections and gas prices soaring and how the economy is going to crap, NOW he gives the order to go in and take out the SOB???? Ok. Mean while how many soldiers have been killed during that time??? And how much $$$$$ has been spent??? And you mean to tell me that with ALLLL the technology we have and ALLLL the special OPs we have, no one knew where this f***er was ALL this time??? I call shenanigans. Effin bull****. :mad2:

rayjay
05-02-2011, 05:03 AM
Not much to add. Good job by the SEALS. I personally do not see this helping re elect a failed president. Doesn't change my vote one Ioda.

Blackened300a
05-02-2011, 05:13 AM
"Obama's thinking..."
Gas prices rising, my approval rating is in the crapper, election year coming soon. Hmmmm Just how do I raise the morale of the American people?? Oh right, I have that info of where Osama is, I'll just give the nod to have him taken out. That will make the American people rejoice and turn my approval rating around!

Clever diversion sir. Nothing like pulling out the ace in the hole ten years after the fact. :shake:

Glad he's dead, but this changes nothing.

CBT
05-02-2011, 05:15 AM
I hear Donald Trump is demanding to see the death certificate.

PonyUP
05-02-2011, 05:18 AM
Boy, we certainly never miss a chance to raise a conspiracy theory around here. I'm just saying, this doesn't ring as an Obama accomplishment, it's an American accomplishment. This isn't a birth certificate, it's the take down of public enemy number one

MOTOWN
05-02-2011, 05:19 AM
Boy, we certainly never miss a chance to raise a conspiracy theory around here. I'm just saying, this doesn't ring as an Obama accomplishment, it's an American accomplishment. This isn't a birth certificate, it's the take down of public enemy number one

too bad all the eye spy detectives cant understand that:shake:

Papillon
05-02-2011, 05:29 AM

American accomplishment INDEED!!! I'm happy that the POS is dead! Trust me, seeing my good friends mother walk into our office on that day covered in soot and dust is not a sight I EVER want to see again.

What I don't understand is what took so long. IMHO, this could have been accomplished years ago that's all.

http://www.city-data.com/forum/members/jill61-603505-albums-emoticons-pic42899-american-flag-smiley.gif

SC Cheesehead
05-02-2011, 05:35 AM

It was reported that they knew his whereabouts since last AUGUST (!!!!!). So it's JUST so happened that NOW when everyone's talking about re-elections and gas prices soaring and how the economy is going to crap, NOW he gives the order to go in and take out the SOB???? Ok. Mean while how many soldiers have been killed during that time??? And how much $$$$$ has been spent??? And you mean to tell me that with ALLLL the technology we have and ALLLL the special OPs we have, no one knew where this f***er was ALL this time??? I call shenanigans. Effin bull****. :mad2:

"Obama's thinking..."
Gas prices rising, my approval rating is in the crapper, election year coming soon. Hmmmm Just how do I raise the morale of the American people?? Oh right, I have that info of where Osama is, I'll just give the nod to have him taken out. That will make the American people rejoice and turn my approval rating around!

Clever diversion sir. Nothing like pulling out the ace in the hole ten years after the fact. :shake:

That's what I'm thinking.

As to the timing, in the words of Ace Ventura, Pet Detective, "Coincidence? I think not." :rolleyes:

LIGHTNIN1
05-02-2011, 05:41 AM

Call me a cynic, but

:laugh:
You have a point there. If I walk into Walmart next week and he is greeting me I will think something is fishy here. I wonder, Can we get out of Afghanistan now before we get more of our HEROES killed?

SC Cheesehead
05-02-2011, 05:44 AM
:laugh:
You have a point there. If I walk into Walmart next week and he is greeting me I will think something is fishy here. I wonder, Can we get out of Afghanistan now before we get more of our HEROES killed?

:lol: Fo' sho'.

"Welcome to Wal-Mart." http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRscXsa2FhVZ NC6TokraymGPL3lJA8hP9rA68sOmO3 AJ1zYbADA0a-zlFI (http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.rankopedia.com/CandidatePix/82025.gif&imgrefurl=http://www.rankopedia.com/Best-Jeff-Dunham-Character/Step1/21413/.htm&usg=__PWEuFg6v8M-C3jhrkWrlS5BtoBg=&h=276&w=276&sz=93&hl=en&start=5&zoom=1&itbs=1&tbnid=YsZO2d07TJe8sM:&tbnh=114&tbnw=114&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dachmed%2Bphoto%26 hl%3Den%26sa%3DG%26rlz%3D1G1GG LQ_ENUS405%26biw%3D1260%26bih% 3D840%26tbm%3Disch%26prmd%3Div ns&ei=9aa-TcyjIpKjtgfC2_3cBQ)

:D

Fosters
05-02-2011, 05:50 AM

Call me a cynic, but

I donno how real or fake this photo is, but it supposedly was shown on some arabic television:

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/227741_2006603207370_131237298 8_2379306_3887864_n.jpg

http://s-ak.buzzfed.com/static/imagebuzz/terminal01/2011/5/2/1/osama-bin-laden-dead-pics-disturbing-18345-1304315828-23.jpg

CBT
05-02-2011, 05:52 AM
So fake.......

I donno how real or fake this photo is, but it supposedly was shown on some arabic television:

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/227741_2006603207370_131237298 8_2379306_3887864_n.jpg

http://s-ak.buzzfed.com/static/imagebuzz/terminal01/2011/5/2/1/osama-bin-laden-dead-pics-disturbing-18345-1304315828-23.jpg

Blackened300a
05-02-2011, 05:53 AM
Thats such a bad photoshop.

fastblackmerc
05-02-2011, 05:54 AM

+1.....

Everything is a conspiracy..... :shake::shake::shake::shake:

fastblackmerc
05-02-2011, 05:58 AM

So you'd rather have us go try to take him out last August?

What if that didn't work. Bet you'd be all PO'd about that too?

No matter how long it took to get him, I'm glad we finally did.

CBT
05-02-2011, 06:00 AM
Dibs on his magic carpet flaps.

guspech750
05-02-2011, 06:00 AM

Call me a cynic, but

Yep. Hes not dead. Osama has been working at a 7-11 since 2001 and now he has been giving White House tours the last 2 years.

I want pics. Real pics!!

Sent from my iPhone
Go White Sox!!!

yjmud
05-02-2011, 06:04 AM
I am going with they got him a long time ago
it is easier to keep the boogeyman alive and keep raping are freedoms then say we got him
THIS IS A PLOY
A CHEAP POP

Pat
05-02-2011, 06:06 AM
Navy Seal Team Six, remember that unit if you plan on doing harm to us.

SC Cheesehead
05-02-2011, 06:06 AM
I am going with they got him a long time ago
it is easier to keep the boogeyman alive and keep raping are freedoms then say we got him
THIS IS A PLOY
A CHEAP POP

Interesting angle.

Take him out, but keep the announcement as an ace in the hole for when it would have some positive political benefit.

I can see that.

Papillon
05-02-2011, 06:08 AM
So you'd rather have us go try to take him out last August?

What if that didn't work. Bet you'd be all PO'd about that too?

No matter how long it took to get him, I'm glad we finally did.

Like I said, I'm happy he's dead.

CBT
05-02-2011, 06:21 AM
Navy Seal Team Six, remember that unit if you plan on doing harm to us.
Say whaaaaaat.

RacerX
05-02-2011, 06:24 AM
You have to remember, he din't think we would really come for him. He called the American Government a "Paper Tiger". Look at the compound he was in, he did NOT expect this. Interesting read: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42853221/ns/world_news-death_of_bin_laden/

Say whaaaaaat.
JSOC FTMFW!!!

SC Cheesehead
05-02-2011, 06:30 AM
You have to remember, he din't think we would really come for him. He called the American Government a "Paper Tiger". Look at the compound he was in, he did NOT expect this. Interesting read: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42853221/ns/world_news-death_of_bin_laden/

JSOC FTMFW!!!

Agreed, interesting read.

Now we need pics to confirm.

CBT
05-02-2011, 06:31 AM
The price of gas should go down now.

CBT
05-02-2011, 07:05 AM
I heard Sheen Team 6 got him.

Fosters
05-02-2011, 07:12 AM
So fake.......

I didn't think they had whitening toothpaste and Just For Men out there, so yeah... I hope he looked worse than that. :flamer:

Edit: some more "pics"

http://i.imgur.com/09fM7.jpg
http://i899.photobucket.com/albums/ac199/jsphotog/72sfamilyguy.jpg
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a78/nursetpd/Misc/Osama_Bin_Laden_Dead.gif
http://i55.tinypic.com/4gji1w.png

RacerX
05-02-2011, 07:13 AM
I heard Sheen Team 6 got him.

That's fake!!! I don't see any unicorns! :mad:

Vortex
05-02-2011, 07:17 AM

You are entitled to your opinion. Now shove off and go live in North Korea.

CBT
05-02-2011, 07:17 AM
That's fake!!! I don't see any unicorns! :mad:
They are hovering overhead. They don't like to be photographed because "they don't exist", just like SeAL Team 6.

GAMike
05-02-2011, 07:20 AM
I had to rewrite this...... So many things running around in my skull:depress:

Running around Times Square with Bin Laden's crap azz head on a stake is what we all would like. That would be proof for the common man for sure.

It would also be all the motivation radical jihadists would need to unleash a whole new series of fatwah on American Citizens.

President Obama went on national TV and made this claim. I don't like his politics, but I believe what he said. Burial at see communicates in so many words to the world that Bin Laden is "sleeping with the fishes", but does not make his death an overly significant event. No desecration, just death, and gone.......

Like I said earlier. I would have preferred to find out this happened 10-20 yrs from now.

America's identity on the worlds stage is changing, and may have had too in some ways, but alot of Americans are frustrated with how far President Obama has taken this "restructuring". Many were looking for Bin Laden to be splayed out on display to the world because to some degree that is what America has historically done.

As POTUS the individual that holds that office needs to be concerned with what the citizens of America think our identity should be vs. what people who live in other parts of the world think. Certainly their opinion matters, but not as much as our citizens. This is a big reason why President Obama is failing in America. Did not like his "I" laden speech, but he handled this from an operational perspecitve correctly.

As far as what Napolitano said earlier, I think I understand his perspective.

There have been many discussions here related to "tolerance". I think what my friend Levi is saying that Americans have becomes soft as a country. We are more interested in instant gratification and appearences. We frequently have relationships based on convenience and opportunity more than honor and brotherhood. Happiness with our lot in life is contigent on bashing others to make ourselves feel better......

The cure just might be, individually rolling up sleeves and getting to work improving our existance...... If we are doing this, we have less time to pass judgement on others on a personal level. We need to spend time investigating points of view or walking in anothers shoes before sharing our opinions. People express themselves differently. Rather than thinking we know what is meant, we need to be more sure we know what a person means. We expect this from our media outlets, and our politicians (though we do not get it) we should make the effort ourselves as well.

That might not be 100% of it, but if its close, I agree.

Caveat---- Personal relationships are different than relationships between countries. Strong personal ethical relationships bond people with people in a way that can rarely be duplicated from country to country if it has not already happened.... I doubt the U.S. will ever have a relationship with another country like they do with Great Britain & Canada for example.

RacerX
05-02-2011, 07:20 AM
Chuck Norris IS seal team 6... :shake:

Vortex
05-02-2011, 07:22 AM

You can't possibly be serious. If you are, well, .....

Dragcity
05-02-2011, 07:24 AM
So do we now get to seize that compound and occupy it as a US sovereign site?

Time for new Intetnational laws..

RacerX
05-02-2011, 07:30 AM
So do we now get to seize that compound and occupy it as a US sovereign site?

Time for new Intetnational laws..
Nahhhh... There's no oil there, just turn that silica to glass... :beer:

jerrym3
05-02-2011, 07:47 AM
If I'm doing this to boost my re-election, I'm sure as heck not going to do it before the other side even picks a candidate.

Hatred leads to war. Just reading the hatred in some of these posts tells me that there will never be peace in this world.

Fosters
05-02-2011, 07:50 AM
If I'm doing this to boost my re-election, I'm sure as heck not going to do it before the other side even picks a candidate.

Hatred leads to war. Just reading the hatred in some of these posts tells me that there will never be peace in this world.

Troof. Saddam's death didn't have any impact on elections; and that is arguably a more definitive victory in Iraq than decapitating the multi-headed hydra that al-qaeda is.

CBT
05-02-2011, 07:51 AM

I'd rather have no peace and know where everyone stands than some peace as explained to me by liars.

guspech750
05-02-2011, 07:57 AM
I'd rather have no peace and know where everyone stands than some peace as explained to me by liars.
http://www.manataka.org/images/FlagDay.jpg Casey for President http://www.manataka.org/images/FlagDay.jpg

SC Cheesehead
05-02-2011, 07:59 AM
I had to rewrite this...... So many things running around in my skull:depress:

Running around Times Square with Bin Laden's crap azz head on a stake is what we all would like. That would be proof for the common man for sure.

It would also be all the motivation radical jihadists would need to unleash a whole new series of fatwah on American Citizens.

President Obama went on national TV and made this claim. I don't like his politics, but I believe what he said. Burial at see communicates in so many words to the world that Bin Laden is "sleeping with the fishes", but does not make his death an overly significant event. No desecration, just death, and gone.......

Like I said earlier. I would have preferred to find out this happened 10-20 yrs from now.

America's identity on the worlds stage is changing, and may have had too in some ways, but alot of Americans are frustrated with how far President Obama has taken this "restructuring". Many were looking for Bin Laden to be splayed out on display to the world because to some degree that is what America has historically done.

As POTUS the individual that holds that office needs to be concerned with what the citizens of America think our identity should be vs. what people who live in other parts of the world think. Certainly their opinion matters, but not as much as our citizens. This is a big reason why President Obama is failing in America. Did not like his "I" laden speech, but he handled this from an operational perspecitve correctly.

As far as what Napolitano said earlier, I think I understand his perspective.

There have been many discussions here related to "tolerance". I think what my friend Levi is saying that Americans have becomes soft as a country. We are more interested in instant gratification and appearences. We frequently have relationships based on convenience and opportunity more than honor and brotherhood. Happiness with our lot in life is contigent on bashing others to make ourselves feel better......

The cure just might be, individually rolling up sleeves and getting to work improving our existance...... If we are doing this, we have less time to pass judgement on others on a personal level. We need to spend time investigating points of view or walking in anothers shoes before sharing our opinions. People express themselves differently. Rather than thinking we know what is meant, we need to be more sure we know what a person means. We expect this from our media outlets, and our politicians (though we do not get it) we should make the effort ourselves as well.

That might not be 100% of it, but if its close, I agree.

Very well stated, Mike. :up:

"Running around Times Square with Bin Laden's crap azz head on a stake is what we all would like. That would be proof for the common man for sure."

You nailed, right there, bro. Similar to Hitler in WWII, when someone as evil and vile as that is finally DRT, the world clamors for proof, if for no other reason than affirmation. Without it, doubt lingers. (e.g. "Is he/are they really gone?")

"It would also be all the motivation radical jihadists would need to unleash a whole new series of fatwah on American Citizens."

The more I ponder the situation, the more fully I realize that's 100% correct. What is affirmation for one group may serve as a catalyst for another.

CBT
05-02-2011, 07:59 AM
Thanks, man. I may have a position for you in my cabinet if you own a blue dress.
http://www.manataka.org/images/FlagDay.jpg Casey for President http://www.manataka.org/images/FlagDay.jpg

kernie
05-02-2011, 08:01 AM
I sure hope it's true and that basteerd is dead!

:beer:

guspech750
05-02-2011, 08:04 AM
Thanks, man. I may have a position for you in my cabinet if you own a blue dress.
I specialize in cigar acts!!!

RacerX
05-02-2011, 08:07 AM
Would that be the Osama position? Osama had a white dress. You wouldn't Osaminate him would you? :D

F8LBITEva
05-02-2011, 08:11 AM
I want to see the hole in his head!!

1 Bad Merc
05-02-2011, 08:28 AM
I am sure they jumped through hoops confirming his' death. The US Government would not want to be the laughingstock of the whole world if Osama showed up in Yemen or some other country alive and kicking.

Glad he is finally dead. What I find ironic is how the doublespeak is so prevalent in that part of the world. You cant tell me that Pakistan was not hiding him from us. No way in hell that guy survives for 10 years on his' own with us chasing him. Alot of people helped him and those are the bastards we should be looking for next.

I hope we are starting to realize that we really dont have any true friends or partners in that part of the world -just people looking to make a buck on us and then stab us in the back!

SC Cheesehead
05-02-2011, 08:29 AM
I sure hope it's true and that basteerd is dead!

kernie, we are TOTALLY aligned on this one!

(Scary, huh, a conservative and liberal agreeing completely on something? ;))

CBT
05-02-2011, 08:39 AM

You two should get a room before the political climate in this thread changes.

Fosters
05-02-2011, 08:40 AM
http://i56.tinypic.com/29x6xq8.jpg

1 Bad Merc
05-02-2011, 08:43 AM
http://i56.tinypic.com/29x6xq8.jpg

LMAO :lol:

kernie
05-02-2011, 08:51 AM

Ya know our election is today and i'm voting for the conservative party, Prime Minister Harper because he is the best choice.

I object somewhat to being branded a liberal or worse, that political trash talking is mostly an American thing, bet you didn't even hear about our vote today. The left of liberal NDP have taken a huge jump in the polls, scary, IMO.

The world is relieved to hear about bin-laden, most of his victims have been muslims.

fastblackmerc
05-02-2011, 09:05 AM
Now I lay me down to sleep, one less terrorist this world does keep. With all my heart I give my thanks, to those in uniform regardless of ranks. You serve our country and you serve it well, with humble hearts your stories tell. So as I rest my weary eyes, while freedom rings our flag still flies. You give your all, do what you must...with God we live and God we trust. Amen

Spectragod
05-02-2011, 09:07 AM
Now I lay me down to sleep, one less terrorist this world does keep. With all my heart I give my thanks, to those in uniform regardless of ranks. You serve our country and you serve it well, with humble hearts your stories tell. So as I rest my weary eyes, while freedom rings our flag still flies. You give your all, do what you must...with God we live and God we trust. Amen

Amen brother....

SC Cheesehead
05-02-2011, 09:20 AM
Ya know our election is today and i'm voting for the conservative party, Prime Minister Harper because he is the best choice.

I object somewhat to being branded a liberal or worse, that political trash talking is mostly an American thing, bet you didn't even hear about our vote today. The left of liberal NDP have taken a huge jump in the polls, scary, IMO.

The world is relieved to hear about bin-laden, most of his victims have been muslims.

He drives a Blue.

He's voting conservative.

He objects to being called a liberal.

What's not to love about this guy! :D

BTW, I'm interested in the outcome of your election, I'll be lokking for updates on the results.

SC Cheesehead
05-02-2011, 09:22 AM
Amen brother....

+1

Great post, Jim!

MM2004
05-02-2011, 09:24 AM
+1

Great post, Jim!

+2 ^^^

Outstanding!

Mike.

Haggis
05-02-2011, 09:44 AM
"Osama's thinking..."
Gas prices rising, my approval rating is in the crapper, election year coming soon. Hmmmm Just how do I raise the morale of the American people?? Oh right, I have that info of where Obama is, I'll just give the nod to have him taken out. That will make the American people rejoice and turn my approval rating around!

The names have been change to......

CBT
05-02-2011, 09:45 AM
Hitler and Bin Laden died on the same date, deaths were also announced on the same dates. April 30 and May 1st. That being said, I say we start cappin' mofo's every April 30 that have caused millions of people pain and suffering. Like bankers. Lobbyists. Big Pharma owners.....

LIGHTNIN1
05-02-2011, 09:53 AM
The seal team found an order Bin Laden had placed for cable hookup today. They went ahead and canceled.

SC Cheesehead
05-02-2011, 10:10 AM
The seal team found an order Bin Laden had placed for cable hookup today. They went ahead and canceled.

Oh man, that's cold! (Dang funny, but COLD!) :D

rayjay
05-02-2011, 11:00 AM
What happened to he was killed a week ago? Thats what they were saying at 23:00 last night. :hmmm: As for oil prices, my vote says they jump up on the speculation that we'll be attacked. Which makes no sense because thats all these POS live to do is plan attacks on us.

CWright
05-02-2011, 11:09 AM
Bet he was disappointed when he woke up in Hell without his virgins and realized he was satan's new B***H!

PonyUP
05-02-2011, 11:11 AM

Apparently he had Die Hard on order with Netflix

duhtroll
05-02-2011, 11:27 AM
Wait 'til they tell us how we *really* found him.

He took a correspondence course in the US in 1984 and the student loan people caught up to him.

Those people can find ANYONE.

SC Cheesehead
05-02-2011, 11:28 AM

He took a correspondence course in the US in 1984 and the student loan people caught up to him.

JOCUARITY!

http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/1105/osama-bin-laden-osama-demotivational-posters-1304310808.jpg

fastblackmerc
05-02-2011, 11:29 AM

NO.... it was an over due movie from Blockbuster that did him in.

PonyUP
05-02-2011, 11:38 AM
NO.... it was an over due movie from Blockbuster that did him in.

Yes, apparently while Osaba was "Waiting to Exhale" a "Fast and Furious" force which presented "Clear and Present Danger" to his "Four Weddings and a Funeral" swept in and presented a "Lethal Weapon" that could only be described as a "Naked Gun" and they had only one command...."Live Free or Die Hard"

rayjay
05-02-2011, 11:44 AM
"Live Free or Die Hard"

Kinda hard to live period with a big ole hole in yo head... :shot:

PonyUP
05-02-2011, 11:45 AM

Yup, he chose the latter "He chose....poorly" :D

SC Cheesehead
05-02-2011, 12:06 PM
Yup, he chose the latter "He chose....poorly" :D
http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/0912/terrorist-poem-achmed-the-dead-terrorist-demotivational-poster-1260326113.png

Bigdogjim
05-02-2011, 12:31 PM
You guys are way off base Bin Laden had ovedue parking tickets from New Your City:)

PonyUP
05-02-2011, 12:34 PM
You guys are way off base Bin Laden had ovedue parking from New Your City:)

I'm sure that played a part, but I also know he tried to cancel his cell phone contract early without paying. Rumor has it the seal that pulled the trigger was named Vito, I'm just saying

Bigdogjim
05-02-2011, 02:02 PM

It was two count 'em tow holes... a double tap. bang bang:beer:

Dennis Reinhart
05-02-2011, 02:09 PM
You know why he was buried at sea ????????????

Because they were afraid if they buried him face down all his friends would be stopping by for a cold one :beer::beer::beer:, I think they should have slid him down a ten foot razor blade into a pool of alcohol.:censor:

Mr. Man
05-02-2011, 02:16 PM
With no credible proof coming from the US govt except Obama's word( and that ain't worth much) I sure hope they really got bin
Laden.:banana:
I suppose there will still be conspiracy theories abounding. Hell it's been almost 50 years and we still can't say for certainty who killed Kennedy:shake:

SC Cheesehead
05-02-2011, 02:32 PM
With no credible proof coming from the US govt except Obama's word( and that ain't worth much) I sure hope they really got bin
Laden.:banana:
I suppose there will still be conspiracy theories abounding. Hell it's been almost 50 years and we still can't say for certainty who killed Kennedy:shake:

Sure we can, you're just not talking to the right folks... ;)

Blackened300a
05-02-2011, 03:19 PM
http://assets0.ordienetworks.com/images/user_photos/1204853/8ccdc54897a23aa1aff4e4232c8c23 73_width_600x.jpg?44cb53da

http://s3.amazonaws.com/kym-assets/photos/images/original/000/119/432/memes-untitled1.jpg?1304354427

http://s3.amazonaws.com/kym-assets/photos/images/original/000/119/434/1tyfj.jpg?1304354565

http://s3.amazonaws.com/kym-assets/photos/images/original/000/119/453/trumpbinla.jpg?1304358358

http://s3.amazonaws.com/kym-assets/photos/images/original/000/119/440/7PbZH.png?1304354987

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lkjsa0vvlq1qzu2tdo1_400 .gif

Pat
05-02-2011, 03:59 PM
Wolf Blitzer on CNN's Situation Room just reported that OBL was not armed, did not shoot back or reach for a weapon and that he was shot twice, once in the chest and once in the head.

This contradicts early reports. So was this an execution? OK by me. As reported, the last thing OBL saw in this world was an American pulling the trigger.

"Revenge is a dish best served cold", quote from Star Trek Movie - "Wrath of Khan".

SC Cheesehead
05-02-2011, 04:51 PM
Wolf Blitzer on CNN's Situation Room just reported that OBL was not armed, did not shoot back or reach for a weapon and that he was shot twice, once in the chest and once in the head.

This contradicts early reports. So was this an execution? OK by me. As reported, the last thing OBL saw in this world was an American pulling the trigger.

"Revenge is a dish best served cold", quote from Star Trek Movie - "Wrath of Khan".

Only shot twice?

Great restraint on the part of the SEALS...

FWIW, according to AP, "Bin Laden went down firing at the Navy SEALs who stormed his compound, a U.S. official said. Brennan said one of bin Laden's wives was used as a human shield to try to protect him and she was killed, too..."

PonyUP
05-02-2011, 04:53 PM
Only shot twice?

Great restraint on the part of the SEALS...

I hope they yelled "KAAAAAAAHN" when they capped him

SC Cheesehead
05-02-2011, 05:16 PM
I hope they yelled "KAAAAAAAHN" when they capped him

Tommy (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000394/): Oh, that's gonna leave a mark!

Bigdogjim
05-02-2011, 05:27 PM
Live by the sword die by the sword. Very fitting end to USA's and the Free World's # 1 enemy:up:

Mr. Man
05-02-2011, 06:35 PM

Take every report with a grain of salt. It's going to take a while for all the different Govt agencies involved to get their ducks in a row and come to the same consensus.

SC Cheesehead
05-02-2011, 06:44 PM
Take every report with a grain of salt. It's going to take a while for all the different Govt agencies involved to get their ducks in a row and come to the same consensus.

As in:

1. He actually IS dead.

2. If yes to above, he WAS actually killed yesterday.

3. If yes to the above, he DID actually return fire.

4. If yes to all of the above, PrezBO REALLY DID cut his round of golf short to deal with this whole thing (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZ13-eccP94 "Darnit Hillary, now what's up? I got a two-footer for birdie and you want me to come back for WHAT? Darn that Bush for starting this mess anyway....").

LUCKY GENE
05-02-2011, 06:48 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpLyZLV4t_I

knine
05-02-2011, 07:16 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpLyZLV4t_I
I will now chime in. Nice find Gene. Thanks, E.

SID210SA
05-03-2011, 05:07 AM
So I heard on the news this morning that they may release the video of the siege today and pics of body and video of the burial at sea......

CBT
05-03-2011, 05:24 AM
So I heard on the news this morning that they may release the video of the siege today and pics of body and video of the burial at sea......

Can't believe they dirtied up the Vinson by allowing his body onboard. Should have dropped him over the ocean from the chopper. It's not like giving him a proper muslim burial is going to make muslims less fanatical towards up. Should have put his head on one of the spikes on the White House gate as a warning.

PonyUP
05-03-2011, 05:25 AM
As in:

1. He actually IS dead.

2. If yes to above, he WAS actually killed yesterday.

3. If yes to the above, he DID actually return fire.

4. If yes to all of the above, PrezBO REALLY DID cut his round of golf short to deal with this whole thing (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZ13-eccP94 "Darnit Hillary, now what's up? I got a two-footer for birdie and you want me to come back for WHAT? Darn that Bush for starting this mess anyway....").

I love how even in the face of killing the most wanted man, we still find a way to be critical of this guy. I'm no fan of Obama, but it seems to me as if you guyswill never find one thing he does right. It's fine to critique his policies, or his social agenda, but I find zero wrong that he did here. Even Fox news is applauding how this was handled, though they were rightfully critical of Hillary praising Pakistans role in this as they played no role.

I just find it funny how hatred can take what should be a glorious moment and a huge step in the war on terror, to a "I doubt if he is really dead, and he's just doing it to win an election, or bin laden was killed years ago"

It's basically the same as saying George Bush knew about the 9/11 attack before they happened so he had an excuse to go into Iraq. It's all conspiracy crackpot-ism gone astray in my opinion

MMBLUE
05-03-2011, 05:27 AM

I hope they DO ! Was watching a show with a pundant saying " why we put up kusey and husey's pictures, what makes this any different" I agree.

SC Cheesehead
05-03-2011, 05:37 AM
I love how even in the face of killing the most wanted man, we still find a way to be critical of this guy. I'm no fan of Obama, but it seems to me as if you guyswill never find one thing he does right. It's fine to critique his policies, or his social agenda, but I find zero wrong that he did here. Even Fox news is applauding how this was handled, though they were rightfully critical of Hillary praising Pakistans role in this as they played no role.

I just find it funny how hatred can take what should be a glorious moment and a huge step in the war on terror, to a "I doubt if he is really dead, and he's just doing it to win an election, or bin laden was killed years ago"

It's basically the same as saying George Bush knew about the 9/11 attack before they happened so he had an excuse to go into Iraq. It's all conspiracy crackpot-ism gone astray in my opinion

Hmmmm, and how much credit has PrezBO (or the DNC for that matter) given to George Bush for ANYTHING he did during his presidency? :rolleyes:

I'm very proud of what our armed forces accomplished in this mission, and I am proud of Obama for demonstrating the wherewithall to proceed with this mission. That said, the whole process started under GWB's watch. Including some recognition of that fact would have been entirely appropriate (e.g., "tonight we have completed an objective in America's war on terror, one engaged under the administration of my predecessor..."), but you didn't hear any of that.

Make no mistake about it, we've been rid of the world's foremost terrorists, but the WH will play this event for all the political capital it can.

PonyUP
05-03-2011, 05:43 AM
Hmmmm, and how much credit has PrezBO (or the DNC for that matter) given to George Bush for ANYTHING he did during his presidency? :rolleyes:

I'm very proud of what our armed forces accomplished in this mission, and I am proud of Obama for demonstrating the wherewithall to proceed with this mission. That said, the whole process started under GWB's watch. Including some recognition of that fact would have been entirely appropriate (e.g., "tonight we have completed an objective in America's war on terror, one engaged under the administration of my predecessor..."), but you didn't hear any of that.

Make no mistake about it, we've been rid of the world's foremost terrorists, but the WH will play this event for all the political capital it can.

You're absolutely right Rex, they definitely should have given a nod to W for launching the war on terror and starting this process, especially considering the vital information came from GITMO.

I will give the nod to Obama to say this, it was pretty bold to send in the seals to do this face to face so that there would be confirmation and they could verify he was dead. There are lots of things that could have gone wrong. It would have been easier to just drop a bomb, but then there would be no confirmation.

SC Cheesehead
05-03-2011, 05:50 AM
You're absolutely right Rex, they definitely should have given a nod to W for launching the war on terror and starting this process, especially considering the vital information came from GITMO.

I will give the nod to Obama to say this, it was pretty bold to send in the seals to do this face to face so that there would be confirmation and they could verify he was dead. There are lots of things that could have gone wrong. It would have been easier to just drop a bomb, but then there would be no confirmation.

100% in agreement with you on the gutsy call. The whole mission could have gone to s**t, very high risk, but also very high reward.

As for the last point, SPOT ON! I do think we need pics, though, to seal the deal, especially with some of Obama's recent credibility issues. These would not only affirm the American public, but I believe the rest of the world as well.

kernie
05-03-2011, 06:05 AM
[QUOTE=SC Cheesehead;
BTW, I'm interested in the outcome of your election, I'll be looking for updates on the results.[/QUOTE]

Well the conservative gained their much coveted majority goverment.

Conservatives 166 seats
NDP 104 seats
Liberals 34 seats
Bloc Quebec 3 seats

First time in history the liberals are not 1st or 2nd. The NDP's best previous showing was 46 seats. Quebec voted almost all NDP :shake: after 20 years of voting almost all Bloc Quebec :shake: {good bye Bloc!,:D! }

Mother Ontario made the difference voting conservative to deny the NDP a chance to team up with the liberals to form the government, much as i voted. Folks in Ontario remember the provincial NDP win in the early 90's and what a disaster that was.

While i'm no huge fan of the conservatives this result was the best outcome, so i'm sorta happy.

MM2004
05-03-2011, 06:06 AM
I am betting pics of Bin Laden will be released once all the debriefings have been documented.

As far as video of the assault, not counting on it as the entire world would then see how our Special Forces execute a mission.

Bin Laden is dead, and I for one am glad he is. If catured alive, there would be years added to him being on this earth, not to mention the millions that would be spent on Attorney's, court, etc..

Double-tap -> Bye-Bye Laden.

;)

Mike.

LIGHTNIN1
05-03-2011, 06:22 AM
The Seals knew they had the right guy when they found the guy in the diaper riding the tricycle in a circle.

That said the interrogations at Gitmo that some in Congress had an issue with is where the information for this raid came from, many years ago.

Vortex
05-03-2011, 06:34 AM
He thought he was going to meet his 72 virgins but instead he was met by 24 Virginians.

SC Cheesehead
05-03-2011, 06:43 AM
He thought he was going to meet his 72 virgins but instead he was met by 24 Virginians.

^^^^^^ True, that! ^^^^^^

napolitano
05-03-2011, 07:35 AM
Wow wow this had gotten to far. This is a site where we all are supposed to be able to share our opinions without criticism or complaints. Just listen to the term War on Terror. Doesn't seem to ever have an end. Mike was right on the money, I was also trying to say that this war will never end and we seem to be head deep into thing while neglecting our own wellbeing. I'd try to minimize terrorism and spend money to enrich our own futures at the same time. Instead of balls to the wall war on terror for decades to come. Our education system is in serious trouble. Our debt is out of control. Taxes will go up. Societies morals and values continue to deteriorate. I have four family members who serve in three beaches of our military. They are loyal to this country but also worried for their childrens sake. Not because of war but because of what they have to look forward to as they grow old.

Haggis
05-03-2011, 08:00 AM
Wow wow this had gotten to far. This is a site where we all are supposed to be able to share our opinions without criticism or complaints. Just listen to the term War on Terror. Doesn't seem to ever have an end. Mike was right on the money, I was also trying to say that this war will never end and we seem to be head deep into thing while neglecting our own wellbeing. I'd try to minimize terrorism and spend money to enrich our own futures at the same time. Instead of balls to the wall war on terror for decades to come. Our education system is in serious trouble. Our debt is out of control. Taxes will go up. Societies morals and values continue to deteriorate. I have four family members who serve in three beaches of our military. They are loyal to this country but also worried for their childrens sake. Not because of war but because of what they have to look forward to as they grow old.

I agree with your statement above.^^^

sailsmen
05-03-2011, 08:12 AM
EO 12333 - "2.11 Prohibition on Assassination.
No person employed by or acting on behalf of the United States Government shall engage in, or conspire to engage in, assassination."

"Today, at my direction, the United States launched a targeted operation against that compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan. A small team of Americans carried out the operation with extraordinary courage and capability. No Americans were harmed. They took care to avoid civilian casualties. After a firefight, they killed Osama bin Laden and took custody of his body," President Obama said late Sunday evening.
(Reuters) - The U.S. special forces team that hunted down Osama bin Laden was under orders to kill the al Qaeda mastermind, not capture him, a U.S. national security official told Reuters.

POLITICO – “However, during a background, off-camera briefing for television reporters later Monday, a senior White House official said bin Laden was not armed when he was killed, apparently by the U.S. raid team.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0511/54162.html#ixzz1LI9pXTew

If Pres Bush had killed OBL would AG Eric Holder investigate Pres Bush for War Crimes as he investigated the CIA and JD staff Attys for enhanced interrogation? Also why did Pres Obama use the "illegally obtained" intelligence data from the 3 AQ who were water boarded to find and kill OBL?

"DO AS I SAY NOT AS I DO":lol:

sailsmen
05-03-2011, 08:18 AM
The analyst reports I have read, STRATFORD, say there has been very little difference between the Bush and Obama Doctrines.

The one difference they point out is Bush wanted to capture to gain intelligence and Obama does not want to capture, just kill them. In that respect Obama is more Hawkish than Bush.

CBT
05-03-2011, 08:54 AM
The analyst reports I have read, STRATFORD, say there has been very little difference between the Bush and Obama Doctrines.

The one difference they point out is Bush wanted to capture to gain intelligence and Obama does not want to capture, just kill them. In that respect Obama is more Hawkish than Bush.

I have gained a new found respect for Obama, except right now Davey Jones is probably like "Dammit! Who **** in the pool?!"

Haggis
05-03-2011, 09:16 AM
I have gained a new found respect for Obama, except right now Davey Jones is probably like "Dammit! Who **** in the pool?!"

...and some poor shark has a tummy ache.

MM2004
05-03-2011, 09:39 AM
http://whitehouse.blogs.cnn.com/2011/05/03/even-more-on-the-photos/

A Senior US Official tells CNN 10 hard drives, 5 computers and more than 100 storage devices which includes discs, DVDs and thumb drives were taken from the compound.

The senior us official also says the White House received 3 sets of photos yesterday. The photos included:

1. Photos of OBLs body at a hanger after he was brought back to Afghanistan. This is the most recognizable with a clear picture of his face. The picture is gruesome because he has a massive open head wound across both eyes. It’s very bloody and gory.

2. Photos from the burial at sea on the USS Carl Vinson. Photos of OBL before the shroud was put on and then wrapped in the shroud.

3. There are photos of the raid itself that include photos of the two dead brothers, one of OBLs dead son (adult adolescent, maybe approx 18 yrs old) and some of the inside scene of the compound.

The official says the challenge is that the picture that includes the most recognizable image of OBLs face – from the hangar in Afghanistan – is so gruesome and mangled its not appropriate for say the front page of the newspaper. On the other hand, this is the one that is most identifiable as him.

Mike.

CBT
05-03-2011, 09:40 AM
Pics or it didn't happen.

jerrym3
05-03-2011, 09:56 AM
I don't need to see pictures. Why give some nutjob that last liitle push that drives him over the edge and innocent people die? Is it really worth it?

He's dead. End of the Bin Laden chapter, but not the book, unfortunately.

If GWB had ordered him assasinated, he'd jump a notch in my estimation, and I'm not much of a Bush fan, although I never had a problem with his interrogation methods.

LIGHTNIN1
05-03-2011, 10:27 AM

Community Organizers are usually more on the Pillage and Plunder philosophy. I really think he should have been given a second chance. After all during the election he and every other dictator were Obamas staunchest supporters.They also supported John Kerry when he ran. Why kill off a cheerleader? He could have been sent to Terrosist Rehab and taken Diversity courses while serving as a motivational speaker at some of our best liberal colleges. Now he will just be another fixture in the wax museum. Oh well, they didn't ask me.:rolleyes:

RacerX
05-03-2011, 10:44 AM
EO 12333 - "2.11 Prohibition on Assassination.
No person employed by or acting on behalf of the United States Government shall engage in, or conspire to engage in, assassination."
Is it really assasination??? I'm thinking EXTERMINATION!
This is Seal Team 6 (See Cockroaches!):

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/gallery/data/579/Orkin.jpg

MM2004
05-03-2011, 10:47 AM
Hahahaha!

:cool:

Mike.

Bigdogjim
05-03-2011, 11:23 AM
http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/230078_2031143339913_128402027 9_2458812_3140214_s.jpg (http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2031143339913&set=o.169672006423603&type=1)OBL new resting place..........

SC Cheesehead
05-03-2011, 11:26 AM
http://whitehouse.blogs.cnn.com/2011/05/03/even-more-on-the-photos/

A Senior US Official tells CNN 10 hard drives, 5 computers and more than 100 storage devices which includes discs, DVDs and thumb drives were taken from the compound.

The senior us official also says the White House received 3 sets of photos yesterday. The photos included:

1. Photos of OBLs body at a hanger after he was brought back to Afghanistan. This is the most recognizable with a clear picture of his face. The picture is gruesome because he has a massive open head wound across both eyes. It’s very bloody and gory.

2. Photos from the burial at sea on the USS Carl Vinson. Photos of OBL before the shroud was put on and then wrapped in the shroud.

3. There are photos of the raid itself that include photos of the two dead brothers, one of OBLs dead son (adult adolescent, maybe approx 18 yrs old) and some of the inside scene of the compound.

The official says the challenge is that the picture that includes the most recognizable image of OBLs face – from the hangar in Afghanistan – is so gruesome and mangled its not appropriate for say the front page of the newspaper. On the other hand, this is the one that is most identifiable as him.

Mike.

Meh, so photoshop a keffiyeh over the wound and post it up.

http://www.tehlounge.com/vbb/images/smilies/new/poidh.gif

sailsmen
05-03-2011, 11:42 AM
This is why OBL was not taken as prisoner. Flag Football Rules in effect for prisoners.
Navy SEALs Face Assault Charges for Capturing Most-Wanted Terrorist

Published November 25, 2009 | FOXNews.com

advertisement
Navy SEALs have secretly captured one of the most wanted terrorists in Iraq — the alleged mastermind of the murder and mutilation of four Blackwater USA security guards in Fallujah in 2004. And three of the SEALs who captured him are now facing criminal charges, sources told FoxNews.com.

The three, all members of the Navy's elite commando unit, have refused non-judicial punishment — called a captain's mast — and have requested a trial by court-martial.

Ahmed Hashim Abed, whom the military code-named "Objective Amber," told investigators he was punched by his captors — and he had the bloody lip to prove it.

Now, instead of being lauded for bringing to justice a high-value target, three of the SEAL commandos, all enlisted, face assault charges and have retained lawyers.

Matthew McCabe, a Special Operations Petty Officer Second Class (SO-2), is facing three charges: dereliction of performance of duty for willfully failing to safeguard a detainee, making a false official statement, and assault.

Petty Officer Jonathan Keefe, SO-2, is facing charges of dereliction of performance of duty and making a false official statement.

Petty Officer Julio Huertas, SO-1, faces those same charges and an additional charge of impediment of an investigation.

Neal Puckett, an attorney representing McCabe, told Fox News the SEALs are being charged for allegedly giving the detainee a “punch in the gut.”

“I don’t know how they’re going to bring this detainee to the United States and give us our constitutional right to confrontation in the courtroom,” Puckett said. “But again, we have terrorists getting their constitutional rights in New York City, but I suspect that they’re going to deny these SEALs their right to confrontation in a military courtroom in Virginia.”

The three SEALs will be arraigned separately on Dec. 7. Another three SEALs — two officers and an enlisted sailor — have been identified by investigators as witnesses but have not been charged.

FoxNews.com obtained the official handwritten statement from one of the three witnesses given on Sept. 3, hours after Abed was captured and still being held at the SEAL base at Camp Baharia. He was later taken to a cell in the U.S.-operated Green Zone in Baghdad.

The SEAL told investigators he had showered after the mission, gone to the kitchen and then decided to look in on the detainee.

"I gave the detainee a glance over and then left," the SEAL wrote. "I did not notice anything wrong with the detainee and he appeared in good health."

Lt. Col. Holly Silkman, spokeswoman for the special operations component of U.S. Central Command, confirmed Tuesday to FoxNews.com that three SEALs have been charged in connection with the capture of a detainee. She said their court martial is scheduled for January.

United States Central Command declined to discuss the detainee, but a legal source told FoxNews.com that the detainee was turned over to Iraqi authorities, to whom he made the abuse complaints. He was then returned to American custody. The SEAL leader reported the charge up the chain of command, and an investigation ensued.

The source said intelligence briefings provided to the SEALs stated that "Objective Amber" planned the 2004 Fallujah ambush, and "they had been tracking this guy for some time."

The Fallujah atrocity came to symbolize the brutality of the enemy in Iraq and the degree to which a homegrown insurgency was extending its grip over Iraq.

The four Blackwater agents were transporting supplies for a catering company when they were ambushed and killed by gunfire and grenades. Insurgents burned the bodies and dragged them through the city. They hanged two of the bodies on a bridge over the Euphrates River for the world press to photograph.

Intelligence sources identified Abed as the ringleader, but he had evaded capture until September.

The military is sensitive to charges of detainee abuse highlighted in the Abu Ghraib prison scandal. The Navy charged four SEALs with abuse in 2004 in connection with detainee treatment.

sailsmen
05-03-2011, 12:02 PM
Pres Obama had no choices.

He knew OBL was there since August, 2010. OBL was next to a Pakistani Military Base. Pres Obama had to kill OBL and had to use an insertion team.

Had a missle or bomb gone astray and hit the Pakistani Base we would then be at war with a Nuc Nation. Had word got out that Pres Obama let OBL go he would have been impeached and removed from office.

Pres Obama made the right decision, which was the only decision.

Joebug
05-03-2011, 12:07 PM
Obama has beed dead for years
http://www.beforeitsnews.com/story/557/477/BIN_LADEN_-_KILLED_Dec_2001_-_PHOTO_Warning_very_gross.html

SC Cheesehead
05-03-2011, 01:54 PM
Obama has beed dead for years
http://www.beforeitsnews.com/story/557/477/BIN_LADEN_-_KILLED_Dec_2001_-_PHOTO_Warning_very_gross.html

Ummmmm,

Time to put on your tin foil hat and go back to your room, Joey...

RacerX
05-03-2011, 02:22 PM
Ummmmm,

Time to put on your tin foil hat and go back to your room, Joey...
Shhhhh... Don't wake him, the Thorazine is wearing off, don't worry, the white coats are rolling his bed off to shock therapy soon and in a couple weeks, labotomy! Woohoo! No more spiders crawling all over my body, dogs telling me where to bury the orderly... ;)

Marauderjack
05-03-2011, 02:36 PM
FWIW.....GRAPHIC CONTENT!!

I just got this photo from a guy in Boston......not sure if it's legitimate or not??:confused:

Have they released anything today?? I've been traveling and heard nothing until I got this!!:cool:

fastblackmerc
05-03-2011, 03:23 PM

I just got this photo from a guy in Boston......not sure if it's legitimate or not??:confused:

Have they released anything today?? I've been traveling and heard nothing until I got this!!:cool:

I've seen that pic also. Don't know if it's the real thing.

Bigdogjim
05-03-2011, 03:32 PM
NOt real as they reports state that the top right side of hi shead is blown off.

SC Cheesehead
05-03-2011, 03:39 PM

I've seen that pic also. Don't know if it's the real thing.

Photo is dated 2001, taken from this article, judge for yourself:
http://www.beforeitsnews.com/story/5...ery_gross.html

Latest word is that the front of OBL's skull was pretty well blown off, that's why the WH is reluctant to post up the pics.

Hey, you get shot in the head, guess what, it ain't gonna be pretty... :rolleyes:

Bluerauder
05-03-2011, 04:35 PM
Here's a quote that I feel is appropriate here. It pretty much sums up how I feel about this.

”I will mourn the loss of thousands of precious lives, but I will not rejoice in the death of one, not even an enemy. Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr

PonyUP
05-03-2011, 05:10 PM
Here's a quote that I feel is appropriate here. It pretty much sums up how I feel about this.

”I will mourn the loss of thousands of precious lives, but I will not rejoice in the death of one, not even an enemy. Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr

Well said, but for me the doubletap to the man that has killed thousands of innocent people and left over 7000 kids without a parent in one single act, Well I will raise my glass and toast the Navy Seals. I can't think of a whole lot of deaths I would celebrate (The cast of Jersey Shore) but this is one, that I will bust a move and cheer

MAROGER
05-03-2011, 05:19 PM
I couldn't be happier for this extremest to finally be dead! Thank goodness it was at the hands of an American! I hope for even just one moment he knew it was coming and the people he shook that bony azz finger at were at the front door!! I cant wait to see the photos of the US Navy dumping the trash into the ocean!

If an afterlife exists and people are judged on how they lived their lives I'm sure there were no virgins waiting

GO USA

Bluerauder
05-03-2011, 05:23 PM
Well said, but for me the doubletap to the man that has killed thousands of innocent people and left over 7000 kids without a parent in one single act, Well I will raise my glass and toast the Navy Seals. I can't think of a whole lot of deaths I would celebrate (The cast of Jersey Shore) but this is one, that I will bust a move and cheer

Soldiers, Sailors and Marines are trained to kill the enemy. They do not enjoy it and they certainly don't celebrate it. If they do .... they are in the wrong business. Just my :twocents:

PonyUP
05-03-2011, 06:01 PM
Soldiers, Sailors and Marines are trained to kill the enemy. They do not enjoy it and they certainly don't celebrate it. If they do .... they are in the wrong business. Just my :twocents:

Absolutely true the soldiers will not celebrate it and have to prepare themselves ahead of time to take a life.

But for me, in this particular instance I have no problem celebrating it. The man deserved to die and we saved millions by not putting him on trial and ended up with the same result.

I watched the bulls game last night and the national anthem was extremely moving with how loud the cheers were. I celebrate our flag, our country and this incredible accomplishment. I just wish every family member of 9/11 victims could have killed him if they so desires

RacerX
05-03-2011, 06:43 PM

If a man puts out the eye of an equal, his eye shall be put out.
If a man knocks the teeth out of another man, his own teeth will be knocked out. - The sixth Babylonian king, Hammurabi

Spectragod
05-03-2011, 07:07 PM
While killing this POS will never bring back all those his actions have taken, I feel that this is appropriate...............

http://www.owencounty.org/binladenliq.swf

SC Cheesehead
05-03-2011, 07:41 PM
While killing this POS will never bring back all those his actions have taken, I feel that this is appropriate...............

43,000 first time out.

I could waste a lot of time with that...:uzi:

"Usama Bin Laden knew a thing or two about American politics and how he could shape them, so one wonders what he would make of the political effect of his death. Maybe it was the second-to-last thing that went through his head (the last thing being a well-placed round fired by one of the members of SEAL Team Six)." -Chris Stirewalt, FoxNews.com

Well stated...

Bigdogjim
05-04-2011, 03:20 AM
The deed is done time to move on.

The news will hash this out till the next big story come along.

MOTOWN
05-04-2011, 03:39 AM
The deed is done time to move on.

The news will hash this out till the next big story come along.

:agree:^^^^^^

jerrym3
05-04-2011, 05:03 AM
There is evil in this world. It needs to be eliminated or contained before it hurts or destroys innocents.

No "love" is going to change that.

CBT
05-04-2011, 05:15 AM
There is evil in this world. It needs to be eliminated or contained before it hurts or destroys innocents.

No "love" is going to change that.

There will always be people wanting to try and hug it out instead. :shake:

Haggis
05-04-2011, 05:28 AM

That's what she said.

CBT
05-04-2011, 05:43 AM
That's what she said.
lol, nice. i think.

SC Cheesehead
05-04-2011, 06:09 AM

Yeah, remember Neville Chamberlain? Huggy kissy didn't work out real well for him, did it? ;)

RacerX
05-04-2011, 06:14 AM

SWEET!!! I remember that game!!!! Nice find! :up:

SC Cheesehead
05-04-2011, 06:15 AM
SWEET!!! I remember that game!!!! Nice find! :up:

So, whatcha score?

CBT
05-04-2011, 06:58 AM
So, whatcha score?
.....over 9000.......

RacerX
05-04-2011, 07:42 AM
So, whatcha score?
Not sure... Kept tapping one in the hostage's calf before I got Osama. :D

Haggis
05-04-2011, 08:22 AM
Score: 21,600

SC Cheesehead
05-04-2011, 08:28 AM
Score: 21,600

Man, you can do better than that! I got 43,600 last night, and that was with a couple BTs under the belt...

Haggis
05-04-2011, 08:39 AM
Man, you can do better than that! I got 43,600 last night, and that was with a couple BTs under the belt...

Score: 46,500 smarty pants. :razz:

Blackened300a
05-04-2011, 08:42 AM
I would have loved to post up this pic, but it has a naughty word in it so heres the link..

(Naughty Word)
http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r310/TAFGrand/Personal/Osama_Bin_Laden_Dead.gif?t=130 4338804

SC Cheesehead
05-04-2011, 08:45 AM

Try it again after a couple bourbon on the rocks... ;)

Papillon
05-04-2011, 09:04 AM

Score:50,500 :uzi:

RacerX
05-04-2011, 09:06 AM
Pics or it didn't happen! :D

SC Cheesehead
05-04-2011, 09:08 AM

Note to self: Do not do anything in the the future that would really get Voula ticked off...

Papillon
05-04-2011, 09:11 AM
Pics or it didn't happen! :D

LMAO! Touché!

CBT
05-04-2011, 10:51 AM
So Mike texts me:

Him - Where did we get a sample of his DNA to match when he was caught?
Me - Bend over, I'll show ya.

RacerX
05-04-2011, 10:55 AM
Ewwwwwww... :( On a side note: Obama will NOT release pics!

SC Cheesehead
05-04-2011, 11:10 AM

Saw that, too. :shake:

CBT
05-04-2011, 11:12 AM

God forbid we piss off any muslim terrorists. What? Too soon?

RacerX
05-04-2011, 11:18 AM
I bet anyone $ they get accidentally leaked... ;)

CBT
05-04-2011, 11:21 AM
I bet anyone $ they get accidentally leaked... ;)

I see them getting leaked by a Republican to make Obama mad just because he won't release them. An 'in your face' move. (yeah have fun with that one!:rolleyes:)

LIGHTNIN1
05-04-2011, 11:47 AM
Wait til Trump gets through with him.

fastblackmerc
05-04-2011, 12:02 PM
Wait til Trump gets through with him.

He'll even have his birth certificate!

Embassy
05-04-2011, 12:06 PM
http://i1107.photobucket.com/albums/h382/COLD1345/my%20stuff/oblfb.jpg

CBT
05-04-2011, 03:50 PM
LMAO!! I love these!

Bigdogjim
05-04-2011, 04:19 PM
I would have loved to post up this pic, but it has a naughty word in it so heres the link..

(Naughty Word)
http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r310/TAFGrand/Personal/Osama_Bin_Laden_Dead.gif?t=130 4338804

Yes I have seen that before. Nice effect with the flag!

CBT
05-04-2011, 05:46 PM

teamrope
05-04-2011, 05:51 PM

:lol::beer::bows:

Papillon
05-04-2011, 05:53 PM

Ha! Love it!

Bigdogjim
05-04-2011, 08:14 PM
Now Fox news in Phila. states that only one person was armed? Who cares!

Let the dead rest!

Who's next should be the question!!

CBT
05-05-2011, 05:16 AM

CBT
05-05-2011, 05:53 AM
http://www.reuters.com/subjects/bin-laden-compound

Photos of the 3 dead guys inside the compound. If blood makes you queasy, then you should not look, 'cause these dudes are bled out.

Embassy
05-05-2011, 06:49 AM

LMAO!

Bigdogjim
05-05-2011, 07:20 AM
Now the guy that tweeted the raid is all over the internet?

Some OBL want-to-be will wack to make a name for him-self.

SC Cheesehead
05-05-2011, 07:25 AM
Now the guy that tweeted the raid is all over the internet?

Some OBL want-to-be will wack to make a name for him-self.

http://www.google.com/url?source=imgres&ct=img&q=http://notesfromamedinah.files.wordpr ess.com/2010/09/achmed2.jpg&sa=X&ei=KbPCTdCVOYSZOsuh-Z0I&ved=0CAQQ8wc4Ew&usg=AFQjCNG_nTKO_PQogFKKqdbzd_ rF0eyiKg

Bigdogjim
05-05-2011, 07:27 AM
Funny Rex! The e-mails are getting funny also:)

SGT_MERC
05-05-2011, 08:13 AM
http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2434199610068098687zhslSk

knine
05-05-2011, 08:17 AM
http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2434199610068098687zhslSk
:lol:
AND

SC Cheesehead
05-05-2011, 01:00 PM
...Sources involved in the operation that took down Usama bin Laden told Fox News the terrorist leader acted "scared" and "completely confused" in his final moments, "shoving his wife" at the Navy SEAL who ultimately shot him...

Why am I not surprised?

kernie
05-05-2011, 01:26 PM
...Sources involved in the operation that took down Usama bin Laden told Fox News the terrorist leader acted "scared" and "completely confused" in his final moments, "shoving his wife" at the Navy SEAL who ultimately shot him...

Why am I not surprised?

Well if 24 navy seals in helicopters hit your house at 3am, you might be a little scared and confused also! :D

Bigdogjim
05-05-2011, 01:53 PM
Question? If 24 Navy Seals arrived to two helicopters and one crashed and was destroyed by the Seals how did they all get out?

SID210SA
05-05-2011, 02:13 PM
So one of my local news stations posted up some pictures of the raid after it occured....one is of the downed helicopter....a couple of the compound and some graphic and bloody pics of a couple of unidentified men who were killed during the raid. All pics were from Reuters. Deffinately not pretty. But no OBL.

RacerX
05-05-2011, 02:17 PM
Question? If 24 Navy Seals arrived to two helicopters and one crashed and was destroyed by the Seals how did they all get out?
Two Chinooks close on standby. Good call by Obama (yeah, hate to say it.). Anyone read how the two H-60s were stealth? That cat's out!
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42912904/ns/world_news-death_of_bin_laden/

CBT
05-05-2011, 06:21 PM

At least one was practically empty in case they took hostages, they'd need room for them.

Papillon
05-05-2011, 06:34 PM
Did anyone catch World News with Diane Sawyer??? Apparently, the Seals had a "super dog" along with them. These "super dogs" are outfitted with body armor, infrared cameras and ear-bugs. Supposedly, the K9s they lose during training are replaced with TITANIUM K9s!!! (The military denies that rumor ;))

83-SZNnXPF0

CBT
05-05-2011, 06:53 PM
Did anyone catch World News with Diane Sawyer??? Apparently, the Seals had a "super dog" along with them. These "super dogs" are outfitted with body armor, infrared cameras and ear-bugs. Supposedly, the K9s they lose during training are replaced with TITANIUM K9s!!! (The military denies that rumor ;))

83-SZNnXPF0

Titanium teeth, that's all my dog needs. I gave her a new tennis ball the other night as I sat down to watch "The Office". She shredded it before the episode was over. There wasn't a piece bigger than a raisin left, but she doesn't eat them, just leaves a billion pieces of whatever she chewed scattered on the carpet. She will pull them apart into little pieces about the size of a grain of rice. If I give her a squeaky toy, she will rip out the squeaky part first, chew it to pieces, then shred the rest of the toy.

SC Cheesehead
05-05-2011, 06:56 PM
Titanium teeth, that's all my dog needs. I gave her a new tennis ball the other night as I sat down to watch "The Office". She shredded it before the episode was over. There wasn't a piece bigger than a raisin left, but she doesn't eat them, just leaves a billion pieces of whatever she chewed scattered on the carpet. She will pull them apart into little pieces about the size of a grain of rice. If I give her a squeaky toy, she will rip out the squeaky part first, chew it to pieces, then shred the rest of the toy.

What about the cat?

CBT
05-05-2011, 06:57 PM
What about the cat?

Halas has those Wolverine Unobtainium claws. Daisy has felt the wrath.

Fosters
05-05-2011, 06:59 PM

I swear that's in the malinois blood... :D I have a lot of squeaky toys that have been de-squeakyfied and are only good for playing fetch...

SC Cheesehead
05-05-2011, 07:06 PM
I swear that's in the malinois blood... :D I have a lot of squeaky toys that have been de-squeakyfied and are only good for playing fetch...

Same thing with my black and tan Dachshund, Otto; 15 lbs of squeaky toy anihilator...

CBT
05-05-2011, 07:10 PM

Daisy's idea of playing fetch is to immediately take your hand out of the equation. Immediately. Whatever you draw back to throw, she will catch it off the ground when you let go of whatever you are holding.

Fosters
05-05-2011, 07:33 PM
Daisy's idea of playing fetch is to immediately take your hand out of the equation. Immediately. Whatever you draw back to throw, she will catch it off the ground when you let go of whatever you are holding.

you need slippery wooden floors :lol:

CBT
05-05-2011, 08:08 PM
you need slippery wooden floors :lol:

I don't think it would help. The first night Amy took Daisy to obedience class, the trainer told her if Daisy had thumbs she could drive home. This dog uses her paws and claws like hands and feet, it is bizzare. She hasn't busted her ass once on these floors, and I've seen her lay on her back and throw a toy up in the air with her paws and catch it in her mouth, several times in a row, I'm gonna film it, it's crazy!

Vortex
05-05-2011, 08:10 PM
My brother told me about a new drink, the "BinLaden": two shots and a splash of water.

SC Cheesehead
05-06-2011, 05:49 AM
My brother told me about a new drink, the "BinLaden": two shots and a splash of water.

Good one! :D

SC Cheesehead
05-06-2011, 10:19 AM
http://www.foxnews.com/images/root_images/050611_REVENGE_20110506_123934 .jpg

Anyone wanna venture a guess as to where this is going?

CBT
05-06-2011, 10:54 AM
.....Minnesota.....

kernie
05-06-2011, 11:13 AM
.....Minnesota.....

Now that thar is funny!

SC Cheesehead
05-06-2011, 11:36 AM
.....Minnesota.....

Now that thar is funny!

Well ya know dat dere's da home of da notorious Norwegian terrorist, Ole Bin Loggin'

Just sayin...

Spectragod
05-06-2011, 02:03 PM

Dearbornastan???? :D

Bigdogjim
05-06-2011, 02:05 PM
Well looks like Seal Team #6 has steady work ahead:shot:

PonyUP
05-06-2011, 02:13 PM
Well looks like Seal Team #6 has steady work ahead:shot:

Now that there is pretty funny BDJ.

Interesting side note, I was talking with a guy I know, though not very well, but he is a Former Seal. He said there is no SEAL team six, he said it was most likely SEAL team two and the whole six thing was just a media thing. Not sure why it matters, but I thought it was interesting