PDA

View Full Version : NFL Fans, I'm talking to Roger Goodell tonight

PonyUP
05-02-2011, 02:44 PM
As some of you know, I manage our box seats for the Falcons for my company. Because of that, I got invited to a conference call with NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell tonight, I guess it's the same thing he did with Cleveland Browns fans. I thought it was kind of cool, so I'm going to go ahead and dial in

SC Cheesehead
05-02-2011, 04:48 PM
As some of you know, I manage our box seats for the Falcons for my company. Because of that, I got invited to a conference call with NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell tonight, I guess it's the same thing he did with Cleveland Browns fans. I thought it was kind of cool, so I'm going to go ahead and dial in

Brad, tell him two things HAVE to happen this year.

1. The lockout/strike/whatever needs to be settled, soon.

2. Pending the above, Brett Favre needs to retire for good. ;)

PonyUP
05-02-2011, 04:52 PM

Just got off the call, it was actually pretty cool. Goodell insists there are no plans or consideration for replacement players. And it seemed as though most on the callers were on the side of the owners, though a few disgruntled and rightfully so were saying, "I haven't received a raise in 3 years, why should either side be arguing they should eb happy to have a job and a business"

Response was typical political response of answering the question without really answering it.

Couple of people wondering why the Falcons gave aways so many picks to get Julio Jones. All in all, it was pretty neat

CBT
05-03-2011, 03:16 AM
Da Bears what what?

SC Cheesehead
05-03-2011, 05:00 AM
Da Bears what what?

Da Bears.

The one team in the NFL that would benefit from a continuation of the current NFL work stoppage.

Can't lose it you ain't playing.... :D

Mike
05-03-2011, 05:09 AM
da bears.

The one team in the nfl that would benefit from a continuation of the current nfl work stoppage.

Can't lose it you ain't playing.... :d

hello!!!!!

PonyUP
05-03-2011, 05:16 AM
Da Bears.

The one team in the NFL that would benefit from a continuation of the current NFL work stoppage.

Can't lose it you ain't playing.... :D

You can lose your self respect, just by putting on a Bears uniform you will feel shame

SC Cheesehead
05-03-2011, 05:24 AM
You can lose your self respect, just by putting on a Bears uniform you will feel shame

Q: Did you hear that the Bears are moving the team to Gary, Indiana?

A: Yeah, they want to play with a http://www.nfl-betting.com/img-nfl/GB_logo-50x50.gif on their helmets, too.

CBT
05-03-2011, 05:26 AM
Keep talking ****, Bears are in first place. :D

SC Cheesehead
05-03-2011, 05:27 AM

First place for what?

CBT
First place for what?
The NFL, duh! Winning! :beer:

PonyUP

Yup and the regular season means so much. Ask the Packers if they would prefer that first place title over that other little title they won, you know Superbowl Champions

SC Cheesehead
05-03-2011, 05:44 AM
Yup and the regular season means so much. Ask the Packers if they would prefer that first place title over that other little title they won, you know Superbowl Champions

Winner, winner, chicken dinner! :D

Ted Thompson: "Man, what a great feeling to bring Mr. Lombardi's trophy home to Green Bay." :sunshine:

Jerry Angelo: "Oh Yeah? Well we won the NFC North, you know! So there!" :razz:

CBT
05-03-2011, 08:38 AM
I predict, right now, Green Bay doesn't even have a winning season this time, nor a better record than Da Bears.

SC Cheesehead
05-03-2011, 09:05 AM
I predict, right now, Green Bay doesn't even have a winning season this time, nor a better record than Da Bears.

(SIGH!) I should feel guilt in taking the man's beer, but alas, I feel none.

You're on, bubba.

One beer for the Packer's winning record.

Another for a better record than Da Bears.

CBT
05-03-2011, 09:10 AM
(SIGH!) I should feel guilt in taking the man's beer, but alas, I feel none.

You're on, bubba.

One beer for the Packer's winning record.

Another for a better record than Da Bears.

Let's do it, internetz handshake, lol. :beer:

Haggis
05-03-2011, 09:13 AM

Who cares.

PonyUP
05-03-2011, 09:45 AM
Let's do it, internetz handshake, lol. :beer:

I'll throw ya one better Casey, I'll bet ya a beer the Bears don't make double digit wins next year.

CBT
05-03-2011, 09:54 AM
I'll throw ya one better Casey, I'll bet ya a beer the Bears don't make double digit wins next year.

Next year?

PonyUP
05-03-2011, 11:08 AM
Next year?

Yup the 2011-2012 season, well I guess thats this year, oops

CBT
05-03-2011, 11:17 AM
Yup the 2011-2012 season, well I guess thats this year, oops
Smooth move, you owe me a beer just for that. :lol:

PonyUP
05-03-2011, 02:46 PM
Smooth move, you owe me a beer just for that. :lol: