PDA

View Full Version : Can't move

knine
05-02-2011, 07:10 PM
I LOVE spring, or the reasonable faxsimile thereof. I just gorged on a T-bone steak cooked on the grill with fresh picked Morel mushrooms broiled in butter, asparagus from my field and a baked potato. YUM. :food:

...and I have a boatload of 'shrooms left over. BIG haul today :D

guspech750
05-02-2011, 07:33 PM
I LOVE spring, or the reasonable faxsimile thereof. I just gorged on a T-bone steak cooked on the grill with fresh picked Morel mushrooms broiled in butter, asparagus from my field and a baked potato. YUM. :food:

Whoa!! Whoa!! Whoa!! Stop everything!! Hold on a second. Are you saying you did not eat at The Outback? Are you feeling alright?:D

knine
05-02-2011, 07:35 PM
Whoa!! Whoa!! Whoa!! Stop everything!! Hold on a second. Are you saying you did not eat at The Outback? Are you feeling alright?:D

This thread is starting just like the last mushroom thread last year. :shake:

Gryphonzus
05-02-2011, 08:50 PM
You DOG! You are making my mouth water. I wish I knew enough about mushrooms to feel safe getting fresh ones myself. I just bought a new multi grill and am learning how to use it. It has a gas grill, a charcoal grill and a smoker!

gdsqdcr
05-02-2011, 08:58 PM
You DOG! You are making my mouth water. I wish I knew enough about mushrooms to feel safe getting fresh ones myself. I just bought a new multi grill and am learning how to use it. It has a gas grill, a charcoal grill and a smoker!

Well first piece of advice, never ever use the gas. The only way to grill is to use charcoal or smoke. If all you want to do is cook your meat, throw it in the oven.

Anthony

Haggis
05-03-2011, 03:02 AM

I did not know you had cows?

knine
05-03-2011, 04:50 AM
I did not know you had cows?
No cows, just a grocey store. Quicker and easier. The shrooms and aspergas were fresh pickins'

massacre
05-03-2011, 06:52 AM
Morel mushrooms are absolutely delicious.

Haggis
05-03-2011, 07:00 AM
No cows, just a grocey store. Quicker and easier. The shrooms and aspergas were fresh pickins'

Exactly, cows = cow paddies = shrooms.

massacre
05-03-2011, 07:02 AM
Exactly, cows = cow paddies = shrooms.

Morels aren't THOSE kind of mushrooms.....
The ones you're talking about make you see colors and stuff(or so I have heard).....

Bigdogjim
05-03-2011, 07:14 AM
Nothing better than fresh picked!

CBT
05-03-2011, 08:57 AM
The ones you're talking about make you see colors and stuff(or so I have heard).....
Seeing colors, that must be scary. Hearing sounds would probably have people *****ing thier pants.

SID210SA
05-03-2011, 09:09 AM
lol....he said "shrooms".....

knine
05-03-2011, 05:54 PM
See colors??? Like DTR SB or DPB? No, I'm afraid that NO amount of shrooms can make some here see those colors. :bandit: