PDA

View Full Version : Indiana, leading the charge.

CBT
05-12-2011, 04:30 AM
Not.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110512/ap_on_re_us/us_illegal_immigration_protest _1

thathotrodlincn
05-12-2011, 04:57 AM
SSDD :mad2::mad2::mad2:

CBT
05-12-2011, 05:07 AM
SSDD :mad2::mad2::mad2:

I cannot grasp how it is okay to not be here legally, protest at the governors office, get arrested, then get released without fear of deportation. :mad:

dakslim
05-12-2011, 06:32 AM
Will this madness ever stop!!!!!!

Bigdogjim
05-12-2011, 06:36 AM
It does not take Congress
It does not take the Army

It take the American People getting feed up and saying/demanding it be fix. Now!

thathotrodlincn
05-12-2011, 06:46 AM
:mad2:As long as our politiitians preceve the illegal aliens as potental voters after those self same polititians grant the illegals amnisty and the illegals will express their gratitude by voting for the "right" party, we are doomed. :mad2:

Haggis
05-12-2011, 07:08 AM
Gov. O'Malley of Maryland sign into law the other day granting illegal aliens the right to in-state tuition at Maryland colleges.

CBT
05-12-2011, 07:51 AM
Gov. O'Malley of Maryland sign into law the other day granting illegal aliens the right to in-state tuition at Maryland colleges.
Yet a legally here person would have to prove they lived there for a year, correct?

Haggis
05-12-2011, 08:13 AM
Yet a legally here person would have to prove they lived there for a year, correct?

I have no idea, but with you are from out of state, you will need to pay more then someone who is here illegally.

CBT
05-12-2011, 08:17 AM
I have no idea, but with you are from out of state, you will need to pay more then someone who is here illegally.

Jr. wanted to go to college in Chicago but would have to pay out of state tuition unless she could prove residency of at least a year. Bunch o' B.S.

Bluerauder
05-12-2011, 09:03 AM
I cannot grasp how it is okay to not be here legally, protest at the governors office, get arrested, then get released without fear of deportation. :mad:

They are just demanding their Constitutional Rights. :rolleyes:

The tuition thing is AFU. :mad:

Vortex
05-12-2011, 10:15 AM
This is one of those issues where both political parties have a vested interest not to enforce the law. Dont blame immigration agents, they would love to enforce the law. I think illegal immigration is one of the biggest real problems we face as a country and unless some serious enforcement gets done soon we will basically cease to be a country one day. The first thing needed is effective enforcement at the US/Mexico border. Then change the laws about babies born to illegal alien parents. Then end the gravy train for illegal aliens. Then enforce the law regarding the hiring of illegal aliens. If it means we have to legalize every illegal living in the US today I could still support it as long as these other things are done first. Finally, enforcement of immigration laws has nothing to do with race. Im just as against illegals from say Ireland as anywhere else.

tbone
05-12-2011, 10:18 AM
:mad2:As long as our democrat politiitians preceve the illegal aliens as potental voters after those self same polititians grant the illegals amnisty and the illegals will express their gratitude by voting for the "left" party, we are doomed. :mad2:

Fixed it for you!;)

ChiTownMaraud3r
05-12-2011, 10:43 AM
How could it not be the best use of the agency's resources? Like one guy said on the comments section. This comes down to both parties not caring to enforce the law. If this is the case, we should all be allowed to pick and choose what laws we will abide by.

Mr. Man
05-12-2011, 11:13 AM
This is one of those issues where both political parties have a vested interest not to enforce the law. Don't blame immigration agents, they would love to enforce the law. I think illegal immigration is one of the biggest real problems we face as a country and unless some serious enforcement gets done soon we will basically cease to be a country one day. The first thing needed is effective enforcement at the US/Mexico border. Then change the laws about babies born to illegal alien parents. Then end the gravy train for illegal aliens. Then enforce the law regarding the hiring of illegal aliens. If it means we have to legalize every illegal living in the US today I could still support it as long as these other things are done first. Finally, enforcement of immigration laws has nothing to do with race. I'm just as against illegals from say Ireland as anywhere else.

Aye!!:eek: May a Leprechaun with the Hershey's pay a visit to your shoe's tonite:P:D Otherwise I agree with your basic principle:)

Vortex
05-12-2011, 01:49 PM
Aye!!:eek: May a Leprechaun with the Hershey's pay a visit to your shoe's tonite:P:D Otherwise I agree with your basic principle:)

I come from Emerald Isle stock myself, just used as an example. :)

Mr. Man
05-12-2011, 08:01 PM
I come from Emerald Isle stock myself, just used as an example. :)
:bagpipe2: Scotsman myself. Just yanking your crank;)

CBT
05-13-2011, 03:24 AM
Just yanking your crank;)

The potential here is endless.....

thathotrodlincn
05-13-2011, 04:33 AM
Fixed it for you!;)
And I very much appreciate it/