PDA

View Full Version : Vote on Ford's next Super car

LeoVampire
05-18-2011, 12:19 PM
http://www.roadandtrack.com/special-report/vote-for-ford-s-next-supercar

This was posted on Facebook by the Ford fan page take a look and make a vote for their next super car.

I thought some of you might be interested in this.

I voted for the Radovan Varicak’s Future Ford GT Design 39.37% (6,761 votes) because I like the idea of modernizing it a little bit and the way he described what he was thinking in the design.

Peter
05-18-2011, 12:26 PM
I thought Camilo Pardo left Ford?

ctrlraven
05-18-2011, 12:28 PM
I like the Lars one. Carries over the same overall shape as the Ford GT but with just fine minor touch ups.

SC Cheesehead
05-18-2011, 03:51 PM
I like the Lars one. Carries over the same overall shape as the Ford GT but with just fine minor touch ups.

+1 on Lars Saltzer’s Future Ford GT Design.

I've always liked the Ford GT, and anything made in the future that looks close to the original is okay by me, call me old skool, I guess.

CBT
05-18-2011, 04:41 PM
I like Rado's. It looks like a Jaguar had sexy time with a Lambo.

Bigdogjim
05-18-2011, 04:53 PM
I like Lars Sältzer's Future Ford GT Design :up:

Vortex
05-18-2011, 05:32 PM
GT's are great and all but I can never afford one so meh. Id rather see Ford make a nice performance coupe, something with a little more grownupness than a Mustang. I remember those last Thunderbird coupes (not the 2 seater, the one before that) some of them were pretty nice. Im not saying bring back that car but lets say something with 2 doors to compete with a 6 series beemer/e class mercedes/caddy cts coupe.

Peter
05-18-2011, 05:34 PM
GT's are great and all but I can never afford one so meh. Id rather see Ford make a nice performance coupe, something with a little more grownupness than a Mustang. I remember those last Thunderbird coupes (not the 2 seater, the one before that) some of them were pretty nice. Im not saying bring back that car but lets say something with 2 doors to compete with a 6 series beemer/e class mercedes/caddy cts coupe.
It would be nice to see the return of the Lincoln Mark Series...Mark IX.

SpartaPerformance
05-18-2011, 05:38 PM
I voted for Radovan

Jesse
05-19-2011, 04:39 PM

I loved that body style. I had a bunch of em too. IRS was pretty nice. low, wide, and pretty roomy. My 5.0 was no slouch. Miss my T Birds :(

TAKEDOWN
05-19-2011, 04:54 PM
I liked Camilo Pardo's Ford GT Design.