PDA

View Full Version : New Rock Star video game

LeoVampire
05-19-2011, 02:55 PM
Want to be a LA police officer in the 1940's?

Here is a sneak preview of the game and BTW this is actual game play not in-between videos when you do something in the game.

They are now matching the mouth movements to the words and making the game more like a movie than a normal game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ric0s1YfQOw&feature=player_embedded

Here is another video of the game

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwdqkIWpRCI&feature=related

Blackened300a
05-19-2011, 03:03 PM
This game was released yesterday and its on my list to pick up this weekend.

LeoVampire
05-19-2011, 03:06 PM
This game was released yesterday and its on my list to pick up this weekend.

I would like to get it but I need a new mother board and processor to run the newer games properly and without issues.

A pentium4 with H/T just doesn't cut it any more.
I have enough ram / an awesome video card and sound card but not enough with the new games.

DOOM
05-19-2011, 03:31 PM
I'll be getting that for my PS3!
The commercials look great!

TAKEDOWN
05-19-2011, 05:35 PM
Ahhhh, pretty c00l!

jus4kix03MM
05-20-2011, 02:16 AM
Picked it up yesterday. Interesting game.

Black Dynamite
05-20-2011, 10:46 AM

Do you like it? I've been wanting to get this game as the premise sounds interesting. You have to interperet the responses from the suspect and thereby "write" your own story line.

Rockstar did a helluva job with Red Dead Redemption, I hope this game is as good or better.

LeoVampire
05-20-2011, 10:53 AM

Yep would love to hear what you think about it.

LilCop2002
05-23-2011, 01:02 PM
No kidding! Please update.

jus4kix03MM
05-23-2011, 01:36 PM
Sorry guys haven't really had time to play yet. I'll try to get some time in tonight after work.

Blackened300a
05-23-2011, 02:16 PM
I picked it up Saturday night and pretty much played it for the entire day yesterday. The game play and storyline is amazing. The interrogation scenes, the crime scenes, how people react to questioning is just so realistic. This is my all time favorite game at the moment. For Xbox 360 it comes in 3 disc's. You start out as a beat cop doing some jobs, then traffic detective, homicide detective, vice then arson detective. The hardest part is trying to figure out if the suspects are lying to you or telling the truth then forcing them to give you a confession.

This is a must play.

Black Dynamite
05-24-2011, 08:07 AM
I picked it up Saturday night and pretty much played it for the entire day yesterday. The game play and storyline is amazing. The interrogation scenes, the crime scenes, how people react to questioning is just so realistic. This is my all time favorite game at the moment. For Xbox 360 it comes in 3 disc's. You start out as a beat cop doing some jobs, then traffic detective, homicide detective, vice then arson detective. The hardest part is trying to figure out if the suspects are lying to you or telling the truth then forcing them to give you a confession.

This is a must play.

Well that's as good of an endorsement as I've ever heard. How much are they paying ya? :D

Blackened300a
05-24-2011, 08:32 AM
Well that's as good of an endorsement as I've ever heard. How much are they paying ya? :D

If they are willing to refund me the $62 I paid for it, Ill give a even better endorsement. :D

LeoVampire
05-24-2011, 03:05 PM
Thanks for the heads up on the game Blackened300a

I need to see this game so I can drool more about it LOL

PonyUP
05-29-2011, 04:13 PM
I just picked this up yesterday, and well, that's two days that just slipped away. What a great F'n game,. The interrogation is amazing, the facial impressions are incredible, you can even recognize actors.

the game is extremely addicting and hard to out down :beer: