PDA

View Full Version : President Obama's Limo Gets Stuck

ctrlraven
05-23-2011, 11:39 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWxxuG2Ru9c
XWxxuG2Ru9c

As one of my friend's said it best "If he was on 22's it wouldn't of happened". :lol:

Motorhead350
05-23-2011, 11:43 AM
hahaha. Just reverse it and gun it in drive. Or get one of those other cars to push, put a jacket or towel between the bumpers to prevent damage. Been there done that. haha

CWright
05-23-2011, 12:12 PM
It'd be nice if we could have seen what happened on the inside of that car when it hit.:D

mrjones
05-23-2011, 01:08 PM
Embarassing on so many levels

Vortex
05-23-2011, 02:21 PM
There is a former USSS Advance Agent flying Tower Air economy class right now to Fargo, ND to begin his immediate assignment chasing counterfeit.

ImpalaSlayer
05-23-2011, 02:30 PM
bet the security details had there balloon knot tied tight!

FX1
05-23-2011, 02:40 PM
balloon knot haha. That bus was scary looking. It wasnt on axcident that bus was there!!!I bet it can turn into a transformer if it has 2?

Bluerauder
05-23-2011, 02:49 PM
There is a former USSS Advance Agent flying Tower Air economy class right now to Fargo, ND to begin his immediate assignment chasing counterfeit.
+1 on the Tower Air. :D I bet that this has happened before .... just not with all the You tube videos running. :rofl:

Were those all BMW chase/lead cars??

Bigdogjim
05-23-2011, 05:06 PM
Sorry I never belive it the US the Advance Team are top notch people!

They would never leave the President sitting still like for more than 1 second!

These guys and gals are not that stupid.

Motorhead350
05-23-2011, 05:28 PM
Seriously. When the bus came it should have been there a lot sooner! He was in great danger... stranded.

ImpalaSlayer
05-23-2011, 05:33 PM
Seriously. When the bus came it should have been there a lot sooner! He was in great danger... stranded.
meh. was prolly the decoy car anyway

DOOM
05-23-2011, 05:34 PM
The lincoln wouldnt have got stuck! Thats what you get for using a caddy.

nslatin
05-23-2011, 05:35 PM
He wasn't in the vehicle. It had staffers, etc. in the vehicle.

Joe Walsh
05-24-2011, 04:38 AM
Did you hear/see how hard that Cadillac hit and how it DID NOT budge an inch as soon as it hit?

Those things are M1 Abrams disguised as a limo!

Verrrrrrry heavy vehicles....I wonder what kind of engine they stuff under the hood to move all that bombproof glass and armor plate?....:dunno:

babbage
05-24-2011, 05:46 AM
According to this it does 0-60 in 15 seconds? ...and has a 6.5 litre diesel? That thing needs a turbo and the full BANKS system. I agree with Doom, never would have happened with a Lincoln. ;) It is however the perfect example car for big government. Big, Slow, Stupid, Gets stuck easily and is a huge waste.

http://rightdrive.ca/media/transfer/img/pres_limo.jpg

LIGHTNIN1
05-24-2011, 06:00 AM
According to this it does 0-60 in 15 seconds? ...and has a 6.5 litre diesel? That thing needs a turbo and the full BANKS system. I agree with Doom, never would have happened with a Lincoln. ;) It is however the perfect example car for big government. Big, Slow, Stupid, Gets stuck easily and is a huge waste.

http://rightdrive.ca/media/transfer/img/pres_limo.jpg

:laugh: That last part about government, very funny. Ha! Ha!

duhtroll
05-24-2011, 06:38 AM
Sing with me now:

All...

My...

Friends...

That is almost as funny as the guys who drive around with 1" ground clearance trying to get in and out of, well anywhere.

Welp, some folks just got fired.

Motorhead350
05-24-2011, 10:00 AM
You guys cannot be serious about the car bottoming out because it's a Caddy. It's slow because of all of the armor. The car looks raised up too. I don't see how it bottomed out on it's way out if it got in earlier. My guess is it went in a different way or they had a ton of people in it the second time that lowered it. My bet is on the first answer.

Mr. Man
05-24-2011, 10:14 AM
You guys cannot be serious about the car bottoming out because it's a Caddy. It's slow because of all of the armor. The car looks raised up too. I don't see how it bottomed out on it's way out if it got in earlier. My guess is it went in a different way or they had a ton of people in it the second time that lowered it. My bet is on the first answer.
Probably lowered itself quite a bit when they added the water to the hot tub so the President could get his freak-on:D

tbone
05-24-2011, 10:28 AM
It's totally appropriate. It bottomed out just like Obama's presidency.

SC Cheesehead
05-24-2011, 12:44 PM

KA-POW! :lol:

No doubt it was George Bush's fault...

05crownsport
05-24-2011, 07:19 PM
Easy fix... get Michelle's fat a#@ out and drive on.:banana2:

Bluerauder
05-25-2011, 04:34 AM

The Obama Saga continues with his toast/speech while the band was playing "God Save the Queen". Took him awhile to catch on. Signed & dated the guest book register at Buckingham Palace with 24 May 2008. He is 3 years behind .... does this surprise anyone? Clueless.

He won't travel to Joplin, MO until this weekend since he and Michelle are enjoying their Royal Vacation. :rolleyes:

Joe Walsh
05-25-2011, 04:57 AM
The Obama Saga continues with his toast/speech while the band was playing "God Save the Queen". Took him awhile to catch on. Signed & dated the guest book register at Buckingham Palace with 24 May 2008. He is 3 years behind .... does this surprise anyone? Clueless.

He won't travel to Joplin, MO until this weekend since he and Michelle are enjoying their Royal Vacation. :rolleyes:

Yeah....and the other day he was drinking a pint of Guinness and acting all Irish.
He must think that the 'O' in Obama makes him Irish....:shake:

I guess that he can play any number of 'race cards' to fool the voters.

Next he'll probably claim that he is the world's best marathon runner because he is Kenyan.

LIGHTNIN1
05-25-2011, 06:32 AM
Yeah....and the other day he was drinking a pint of Guinness and acting all Irish.
He must think that the 'O' in Obama makes him Irish....:shake:

I guess that he can play any number of 'race cards' to fool the voters.

Next he'll probably claim that he is the world's best marathon runner because he is Kenyan.

Whats next? He travels to Japan and claims to be Japanese for the Japanese vote or does he travel to Pennsylvania and claim to be Amish for their vote?:sleepy:

GAMike
05-25-2011, 06:49 AM
I can't beleive the advance team did not catch that..... I was a hotel manager for a hotel that hosted a Clinton visit in 1992, and I can tell you the Secret Service went through everything starting 4 days before his visit.

Clearly this is going to generate some significant retraining within the Secret Service. Thought their intial response of disbelief and confusion was pretty scary too. They did compose themselves tho.

Like alot of folks here I don't care to much for President Obama, but I would not want anything to happen to him other than being removed from office in 2012.

BMW's were Irish govt. & security vehicles btw...

bugsyc
05-26-2011, 06:10 AM
WHAT'S UP WITH THAT BUS?????:confused:

GAMike
05-26-2011, 07:45 AM
My guess is the Secret Service was using the bus as a "blind" from all those cameras....

No sense in showing off the playbook to the world if you don't have too....
Smart move me thinks:o

CBT
05-26-2011, 10:31 AM
Whats next? He travels to Japan and claims to be Japanese for the Japanese vote or does he travel to Pennsylvania and claim to be Amish for their vote?:sleepy:
What's next? He's going to learn spanish to get the Federal Reserve and Better Business Bureau votes.