PDA

View Full Version : Who can have an SVT Focus fuel pump to me THIS WEEK?

ReefBlueCoupe
05-24-2011, 06:47 AM
And what is your shipped price? 37122 zip code.

I was in the middle of closing a deal with MuscleMerc this morning when his account was locked from receiving PMs, which was just fantastic considering I need this pretty quickly.

Anyway, I'm going on the Hot Rod Power Tour, leaving late next week and I need to get the pump in this weekend. Which vendor can supply the needy?

SC Cheesehead
05-24-2011, 06:58 AM

I was in the middle of closing a deal with MuscleMerc this morning when his account was locked from receiving PMs, which was just fantastic considering I need this pretty quickly.

Anyway, I'm going on the Hot Rod Power Tour, leaving late next week and I need to get the pump in this weekend. Which vendor can supply the needy?

You can still reach him:

http://www.musclemerc.com/

ReefBlueCoupe
05-24-2011, 07:02 AM
I am aware of that.

He hasn't responded to a PM since yesterday morning even though I've explained my urgency. He also stated that he has the pumps in stock, but when I asked about, it, he explained that he doesn't actually have them in stock. He orders from a vendor once and order is placed, that vendor ships to him, THEN he has it in stock. I had asked about drop shipping and whatever else was needed to get it to me by Friday, but haven't heard back. That combined with suddenly no longer being a vendor here for whatever reason makes me want to pursue other avenues.

Back to the original post.

RacerX
05-24-2011, 07:26 AM
Lethal doesn't have them in stock? Part # 3S4Z-9H307-BC

fastblackmerc
05-24-2011, 07:30 AM
A search for SVT Focus fuel pump on eBay returns 276 hits.

ReefBlueCoupe
05-24-2011, 07:31 AM
It looks like they sell the entire assembly. I just need the pump.

SC Cheesehead
05-24-2011, 07:31 AM
I am aware of that.

He hasn't responded to a PM since yesterday morning even though I've explained my urgency. He also stated that he has the pumps in stock, but when I asked about, it, he explained that he doesn't actually have them in stock. He orders from a vendor once and order is placed, that vendor ships to him, THEN he has it in stock. I had asked about drop shipping and whatever else was needed to get it to me by Friday, but haven't heard back. That combined with suddenly no longer being a vendor here for whatever reason makes me want to pursue other avenues.

Back to the original post.

He's been banned from the site, he can't respond to your PM.

travisspencer@bellsouth.net

Try e-mailing him, he's on line this morning. The issues he has/had with MM.net shouldn't prevent him from taking good care of you.

ReefBlueCoupe
05-24-2011, 07:36 AM
A search for SVT Focus fuel pump on eBay returns 276 hits.
None of which are Motorcraft parts anywhere NEAR musclemerc's $105 shipped price.

FYI I have already emailed musclemerc hoping that he can get back to me in time.

ReefBlueCoupe
05-24-2011, 07:38 AM
He's been banned from the site, he can't respond to your PM.

travisspencer@bellsouth.net

Try e-mailing him, he's on line this morning. The issues he has/had with MM.net shouldn't prevent him from taking good care of you.

Thanks for that e-mail. I'll e-mail that address as well.

Dennis Reinhart
05-24-2011, 09:40 AM

I would not use the Focus pump, the stock 03 Cobra pump are rated at 119 LPH, the SVT Focus pump is rated at 143 LPH and this new Areomotive Stealth 340 pump is 340 LPH, and it comes in three offsets making it easy to run twin pumps when needed, so I would go with a GT pump over the focus.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41TSvDNqJWL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

J.bo
05-24-2011, 01:32 PM
So which offset he needs? Center inlet, offset inlet, or offset inlet- inline w/output?