PDA

View Full Version : A Major Thank You ...

beantown mm
05-24-2011, 06:42 PM
The Thank You's first, I bought my '04 almost 2 yrs. ago, stock and salvage title as some of you know. I'm not a tech guy (I have learned a lot though), and due to this I have reached out to so many of you guys on here via PM and phone calls to help me out with turning my car into something I think is like the 4th of July every time I get in it. See my mod list and I am going to say I think that is the end of the mod line (I reserve the right to adjust that statement, **goes without saying), car Dyno'd 392 last weekend and that is due to all the help of this site.

So, in no order and not a complete list, THANKS TO ALL FOR THE HELP....

Jerry Barnes
CBT
RacerX
Doom
Todd TCE
DTUB
Fastblackmerc
Fordnut
FreddieH
Glenn
Landy
SC Cheesehead
Spectragod
Justbob

Ok, I know I missed people, but you know who you are and THANKS..

I have never had a negative comment from any contact I have had on this site, only 100% willingness to help, with the only exception being catching some minor flack from a user that rhymes with Snack.

And, by far the most contact of anyone over my time here is, you guessed it,,,,, Travis.......

He has answered countless stupid questions I have had for over a year and a half without me ever buying one thing from him until I recently bought his catch can. I know there are differing opinions on everything and I respect that all the way to the bank, just giving my opinion on my experience with him.

I will get in touch with him sometime to see how he is, just thought the Thanks to all including him was appropriate now.....

Mark

gdsqdcr
05-24-2011, 06:53 PM
I have only owned Marauders for ~18 months now. There are alot if folks I need to say thank you too for the Warm welcome and help. Ms. Denmark for SBS and DOHC? (Brian) for warm welcomes and encouragement.

As for Travis, I couldn't agree more!

MMBLUE
05-24-2011, 07:21 PM
I couldn't agree with you more. And glad that a lot of members have helped you and made you feel at home. I too have had help from members here in no certain order:
Musclemerc
Big Cars Forever
Zack
Triple Threat
Embassy
and countless others from advice to problem fixes. As for mentioning Travis, it goes without saying. And I hope your thread doesn't get deleted because of his mention.

GAMike
05-26-2011, 09:31 PM
Glad you are having fun with #212 Mark:banana2: Keep that slush fund stocked for tires! Even if ya never do another mod, you will most certainly need more rear tires.:burnout:

justbob
05-27-2011, 04:38 AM
Not sure how I helped, but glad I could regaurdless! Any help PM away for my number if you don't already have it. Now go spank that car!

SC Cheesehead
05-27-2011, 05:35 AM
Hey, glad to have helped, that's what we're here for (well, that and keeping CBT and a couple others in line... :D). And you're right, lots of great folks willing to help out.

Travis is still accessible via his website and e-mail, so we still have him as a resource.

RacerX
05-27-2011, 06:03 AM
Sweet! How about a scan and post up of that dyno sheet? Pics or it didn't happen! :D :beer:

beantown mm
05-27-2011, 05:54 PM
Pics will follow for sure, just lazy.... had the Dyno at Performance Dyno in Concord, NH. Pete was great, had all mustangs there all rockin over 500HP, I was the small fish, but there were many compliments on the car even so. I would go back to him no doubt.

GO BRUINS!!!!!

CBT
05-27-2011, 07:52 PM
The Thank You's first, I bought my '04 almost 2 yrs. ago, stock and salvage title as some of you know. I'm not a tech guy (I have learned a lot though), and due to this I have reached out to so many of you guys on here via PM and phone calls to help me out with turning my car into something I think is like the 4th of July every time I get in it. See my mod list and I am going to say I think that is the end of the mod line (I reserve the right to adjust that statement, **goes without saying), car Dyno'd 392 last weekend and that is due to all the help of this site.

That's what I'm talkin' about. :beer: