PDA

View Full Version : 242 mph speeding ticket

ntd
06-18-2011, 11:37 AM
:eek: The driver Arthur Chirkinian was arrested and the car towed. His co-driver paid his bail and they retrieved the car from impound. While trying to catch up to the other gumballers the driver noticed smoke from the engine and his oil pressure was low. He pulled over to find his Oil cap had gone "missing" while it was impounded. Arthur Chirkinian hitched a ride to the local Volkswagen dealership where he purchased a brand new Volkswagen beetle and drove it to where his CCR was parked. He filled the CCR back up with oil and took the oil cap off the Beetle and put in on the CCR as that is the only oil cap that would fit his car. He then took off in hopes of catching everyone else, leaving a brand new Beetle on the side of the road with the doors unlocked and the key still in it . He caught up to the pack later that night in New Orleans.

http://www.theworldsgreatestguy.com/content/fastest-speeding-ticket-ever-242-mph

irresponsible but still impressive

rayjay
06-18-2011, 01:07 PM
Whats the saying, oh yea, some people just have too much money....

guspech750
06-18-2011, 01:26 PM
Neat little story.

Sent from my iPhone
Go White Sox!!!

sailsmen
06-18-2011, 01:32 PM
Whats the saying, oh yea, some people just have too much money....

"More cents than sense"

blackhueys
06-18-2011, 01:59 PM
a cheap zip tie or two and a couple a baggies woulda been cheaper worked for me once when I lost my 710 cap!