PDA

View Full Version : Happy Fathers Day!!

MERCMAN
06-19-2011, 05:28 AM
All you dads out there have a great day!!.. Post up what you are going to do today. I am going to chill next to the pool with a cold beverage in hand and allow myself to be pampered. :up:

Bradley G
06-19-2011, 06:02 AM
Enjoy your pampering!:bows:

guspech750
06-19-2011, 06:16 AM
We are going to Starved Rock State Park in Utica. Then off to my favorite restraunt, The Cajun Connection also in Utica.

Happy Fathers day to all fathers out there.

Sent from my iPhone
Go White Sox!!!

Ms. Denmark
06-19-2011, 06:27 AM
Wishing all you Dads a Happy Father's Day!! I was so lucky because my Dad was everything a father, husband and man should be. We miss him every day...

Ladyhawke
06-19-2011, 08:34 AM
To all the Dads, Happy Father's Day!!

MM2004
06-19-2011, 08:43 AM
Spending the day with Charlotte and my daughter Caitlin, then out to dinner for steak!

Mmmmmm...

;)

Mike.

Bluerauder
06-19-2011, 08:55 AM
All you dads out there have a great day!!.. Post up what you are going to do today. :up:

Sounds like a plan, Dan !!! :up: Happy Father's Day to all the fathers and expectant fathers out there.

My oldest has finished up his US Army School and is driving home from Kansas this weekend. He'll be home later this afternoon. The other two will be coming over in the afternoon too with their spouses and main squeezes.

Looks like Dad will be taking everyone out to dinner this evening .... maybe Uncle Julio's again tonite. Maybe Italian. Maybe the steakhouse. Who knows ... it'll be all good wherever we end up. :D

My little ones ..... ain't they cute !!!

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/gallery/data/3/all_three_kids.jpg (http://www.mercurymarauder.net/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/15135)

fastblackmerc
06-19-2011, 12:09 PM
Happy Father's Day Guys!

Jesse
06-19-2011, 01:12 PM
Happy Fathers day!

CBT
06-19-2011, 04:16 PM
Happy Fathers Day to all the dads! :beer: I got a great one, my oldest daughter graduated.

WhatsUpDOHC
06-19-2011, 04:35 PM
All you dads out there have a great day!!.. Post up what you are going to do today. I am going to chill next to the pool with a cold beverage in hand and allow myself to be pampered. :up:

Thanks!

I had a great day!

We spent the weekend in Fairfax Station, VA with my sister and her husband. We took the MM from SNJ to VA - Loved every mile (even my mother - Sitting shotgun - Commented on the smooth ride: She's typically a "Chicken Braker".....).

This morning, I had a great breakdast and went to the driving range with my brother in law and my daughter (11) and son (7). They both expressed interest in golf!

Then, back to my sister's house for a dip in their pool with a great lunch of leftovers from the feast last night (ribs, shish-ke-bobs, etc.)

And then another run from VA to SNJ.

I LOVE the Marauder on the highway!!!!!

Then, my son and I washed the Marauder in the driveway (First time).

It was a GREAT DAY (and it ain't over yet)!

Mark

WhatsUpDOHC
06-19-2011, 04:36 PM
Thanks!

I had a great day!

We spent the weekend in Fairfax Station, VA with my sister and her husband. We took the MM from SNJ to VA - Loved every mile (even my mother - Sitting shotgun - Commented on the smooth ride: She's typically a "Chicken Braker".....).

This morning, I had a great breakdast and went to the driving range with my brother in law and my daughter (11) and son (7). They both expressed interest in golf!

Then, back to my sister's house for a dip in their pool with a great lunch of leftovers from the feast last night (ribs, shish-ke-bobs, etc.)

And then another run from VA to SNJ.

I LOVE the Marauder on the highway!!!!!

Then, my son and I washed the Marauder in the driveway (First time).

It was a GREAT DAY (and it ain't over yet)!

Mark

BTW - Happy Father's Day to all!

Mark

PonyUP
06-19-2011, 04:45 PM
Well i am not a father, at least to my knowledge, but I am pampering myself. watching the US open, enjoying some cocktails and the killer meatloaf I had last night. I love Sundays, even when it isn't fathers day.

Happy Fathers day to all the Dad's out there though :beer:

SC Cheesehead
06-19-2011, 05:37 PM
Sounds like a plan, Dan !!! :up: Happy Father's Day to all the fathers and expectant fathers out there.

My oldest has finished up his US Army School and is driving home from Kansas this weekend. He'll be home later this afternoon. The other two will be coming over in the afternoon too with their spouses and main squeezes.

Looks like Dad will be taking everyone out to dinner this evening .... maybe Uncle Julio's again tonite. Maybe Italian. Maybe the steakhouse. Who knows ... it'll be all good wherever we end up. :D

My little ones ..... ain't they cute !!!

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/gallery/data/3/all_three_kids.jpg (http://www.mercurymarauder.net/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/15135)

Good looking kids, Charlie. You can tell who they favor by their looks. Hint: it ain't you... ;) -----> :D

:jk:

In all seriousness, you're truly blessed with a great family, enjoy your day! :up:

E-Dubb and I took in a minor league ball game this afternoon; ggot home a few minutes ago, now gonna have a nice quiet evening with him and momma, just relaxing and maybe watching a movie on TV.

Bluerauder
06-19-2011, 05:50 PM
Good looking kids, Charlie. You can tell who they favor by their looks. Hint: it ain't you... ;) -----> :D

E-Dubb and I took in a minor league ball game this afternoon.

Thanks Rex. Yeah, you got that ^^^^^ right. :rofl:

Sounds like you had a good day with EDUB. We have a minor league stadium just up the road (about 3 miles) that is the home of the Prince William Nationals, the single-A feeder club for Washington's NL team.

Now that Chuck is home, I expect to make at least one trip to Camden Yards to see the Orioles (my home team) and to the Washington Nationals (their new stadium is awesome). He is being assigned to the Pentagon for the next 2-3 years with maybe a 6 month deployment during that timeframe. It'll be good to have him back in Virginia for an extended period. He been gone for 12 years to one place or the other.

Chuck is my sports guy. George is my car guy. Kelly likes music, cars and sports. Go figure.

SC Cheesehead
06-19-2011, 05:57 PM
Thanks Rex. Yeah, you got that ^^^^^ right. :rofl:

Sounds like you had a good day with EDUB. We have a minor league stadium just up the road (about 3 miles) that is the home of the Prince William Nationals, the single-A feeder club for Washington's NL team.

Now that Chuck is home, I expect to make at least one trip to Camden Yards to see the Orioles (my home team) and to the Washington Nationals (their new stadium is awesome). He is being assigned to the Pentagon for the next 2-3 years with maybe a 6 month deployment during that timeframe. It'll be good to have him back in Virginia for an extended period. He been gone for 12 years to one place or the other.

Chuck is my sports guy. George is my car guy. Kelly likes music, cars and sports. Go figure.

Wow! You ARE blessed, Charlie! :D

Eric and I do sports and car stuff together. Lisa's always liked woodworking, believe or not, so whenever she's home for a visit, we try to remodel or build something together. We also enjoy movies. We've seen every Harry Potter movie together opening week, and are getting ready for #8 when it's released next month.