PDA

View Full Version : Transformers

SGT_MERC
06-30-2011, 02:41 PM
Took my wife and son to see transformers: Dark Of The Moon. Great movie, less humor and more action.

slickster
06-30-2011, 02:50 PM
Awsome movie. See it in 3d

Motorhead350
06-30-2011, 02:57 PM
I only wanna see this because of the Chicago thing. I completely hated the second one and thought the first one was decent, but not worth seeing a second time.

Serge
06-30-2011, 03:00 PM
It's already out? Megan Fox is not in it so I am dissapoint.

slickster
06-30-2011, 03:59 PM
Yea no megan fox. Bs

slickster
06-30-2011, 04:01 PM
I only wanna see this because of the Chicago thing. I completely hated the second one and thought the first one was decent, but not worth seeing a second time.

You mean the megan fox on the chopper seen was not good for you??????

Motorhead350
06-30-2011, 04:16 PM
You mean the megan fox on the chopper seen was not good for you??????

I don't even recall that scene or remember what she looks like.

When I think action movies I think of Die Hard or The French Connection. Stories a little closer to reality and awesome lead characters.

Not computer generated senes with young movie stars that will be forgotten about in ten years.

slickster
06-30-2011, 04:30 PM

When I think action movies I think of Die Hard or The French Connection. Stories a little closer to reality and awesome lead characters.

Not computer generated senes with young movie stars that will be forgotten about in ten years.

I here you but movies like that are not made any more. When was the last time a real movie was made

SGT_MERC
06-30-2011, 04:31 PM
Awsome movie. See it in 3d

We saw it in 3D also.

Motorhead350
06-30-2011, 04:58 PM
I here you but movies like that are not made any more. When was the last time a real movie was made

Death Proof 2008.

PonyUP
06-30-2011, 06:14 PM

Die Hard FTMFW, That was an awesome action movie, before CGI, thye don't make em like that anymore

stryker
06-30-2011, 06:39 PM
:( I miss to see the premiere, my wife came late and I do not want to go alone.

ctrlraven
06-30-2011, 09:43 PM
Every one I know who has seen it said it's the best Transformers to date and will be seeing it again. I'll go see it sometime this weekend.

slickster
06-30-2011, 11:24 PM
Death Proof 2008.
ronin. the negotiator

Haggis
07-01-2011, 03:46 AM
:( ...my wife came late and I do not want to go alone.

That's what HE said!!!

Pat
07-01-2011, 07:05 AM
We got up and walked out about 30 minutes into the movie. I had my ten year old grandson with me and I thought the film should be R rated not PG-13.

We have watched all the previous transformer movies together and although I had some reservations about T-2. We watched the trailers and read some reviews, but nothing prepared us for the language, adult situations and sexual depictions that T-3 fostered upon us.

This is not a movie for children, it's an adult themed movie.

CBT
07-01-2011, 07:07 AM
We got up and walked out about 30 minutes into the movie. I had my ten year old grandson with me and I thought the film should be R rated not PG-13.

We have watched all the previous transformer movies together and although I had some reservations about T-2. We watched the trailers and read some reviews, but nothing prepared us for the language, adult situations and sexual depictions that T-3 fostered upon us.

Robot sex, those bastards....:shake:

Haggis
07-01-2011, 07:13 AM
Robot sex, those bastards....:shake:

Playing with their ballbearings and squirting their grease all over the place.

SGT_MERC
07-01-2011, 08:26 AM

I thought the second movie had worse sexual innuendos.

Haggis
07-01-2011, 08:39 AM

I hate sexual innuendos, it's like talking to Casey.

CBT
07-01-2011, 08:42 AM
I honestly don't remember any in the first or second, just that the second one was horrible. According to my daughter, who went to the midnight opening a couple nights ago, TF3 is so awesome I should go see it on the big screen. She saw Bad Teacher and said it was "Meh." which from her means it sucked. Amy wants to see TF3 just because of Chicago.

Haggis
07-01-2011, 08:50 AM
...is so awesome I should go see it on the big screen.

That's what she said.

RacerX
07-01-2011, 10:09 AM
I hate sexual innuendos, it's like talking to Casey.
That would be sexual inyourenditgoes!

Serge
07-02-2011, 07:44 PM
Just saw the movie tonight. I gotta say that girl has a better body than Megan Fox.

PonyUP
07-03-2011, 09:00 AM
So I caved last night and decided ot go see it as well, it was the first time I saw a movie in 3D and I thought this would be a good first experience. This was easily the best of the Transformers movies, and was that Leonard Nimoy's voice I heard?

Yes in add some sexual innuendo, but just as much as the second one. Remember then that fine woman had a robot tail come out her back and from her tongue. To me the second one went a little far, but this one had it as well.

Though to be truthful, the movie isn't really geared towards kids today, it's more targeted at the adults that grew up with Transformers

I think it was pretty good

Blackened300a
07-03-2011, 09:12 AM
So I caved last night and decided ot go see it as well, it was the first time I saw a movie in 3D and I thought this would be a good first experience. This was easily the best of the Transformers movies, and was that Leonard Nimoy's voice I heard?

Yes in add some sexual innuendo, but just as much as the second one. Remember then that fine woman had a robot tail come out her back and from her tongue. To me the second one went a little far, but this one had it as well.

Though to be truthful, the movie isn't really geared towards kids today, it's more targeted at the adults that grew up with Transformers

I think it was pretty good

Yes that was Leonard Nimoy you heard. I saw it last night and thought it was great. The story line came from one of the cartoon episodes from the 80's. Im thinking that this is probably the last one considering the final battle scene.

Serge
07-03-2011, 10:31 AM
Looks like I wasn't the only one that noticed car chase scene taken from The Island. Had to look it up and sure enough.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2010714/Transformers-3-Did-Michael-Bay-recycle-footage-The-Island.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Egon Spengler
07-05-2011, 06:26 AM
Awesome movie. 3D was incredible. Definitely better than the first two!