PDA

View Full Version : Team 6

CBT
07-06-2011, 06:19 PM

Navy Seal Team 6
This is what the Navy Seal team looked like (minus the 2 dogs) when they went in to get Bin Laden. A couple of things to notice: 50 caliber sniper on the right; knee, knuckle and forearm protection; various plastic/wire ties; absolute identity denial to protect their families; free choice of footwear; fourth from the right has three artillery simulators and CS gas grenades on his belly -- he's the 'shock and awe' guy.
Can you imagine the look on Bin Laden's face when these guys came through the door?
Obama did not kill Bin Laden. An American sailor did. In fact, if you remember -- a little less than two years ago, his administration actually charged and attempted to court-martial three Navy Seals from Seal Team Six, when a terrorist suspect they captured, complained they had punched him during the take down and bloodied his nose. Obama’s administration further commented how brutal the Navy Seals were, while the left were calling them Nazi's and Baby Killers.
Now all of a sudden, the very brave men they vilified are now heroes when they make his administration look good in the eyes of the public. Obama just happened to be the one in office when the CIA finally found the bastard. Our sailors took him out. It warms the CBT's heart that the last thing Osama saw was an American sailor.

Obama's own words:

2008: "Navy Seal Team 6 is Cheney's private assassination team."

2011: "I put together Seal Team 6 to take out Bin Laden."

2008: "Bin Laden is innocent until proven guilty, and must be captured alive and given a fair trial."

2011: "I authorized Seal Team 6 to kill Bin Laden."

2008: " Guantanamo is entirely unnecessary, and the detainees should not be interrogated."

2011: "Vital intelligence was obtained from Guantanamo detainees that led to our locating Bin Laden."

:flag:

Raven34
07-06-2011, 06:42 PM
Go america!

sailsmen
07-06-2011, 06:51 PM
I worked for 2 different guys who always told me what ever I wanted to hear and they were very skilled in doing that.

I no longer work for them nor will I ever again.

The easiest way to control someone is to always tell them what they want to hear.

SC Cheesehead
07-06-2011, 07:24 PM
Good stuff, bubba! Thanks for posting up!

RacerX
07-06-2011, 07:29 PM
That's my new laptop background! Thanks Casey! God Bless America!:beer:

Vortex
07-06-2011, 08:22 PM
Interesting photo Casey but we both know it is DEVGRU is at Little Creek and there is no actual SEAL Team 6. I seriously doubt the guys from DEVGRU pose for photos. Probably regular SEAL Team guys. As for the Obama slam, just remember our recently refocused efforts in Afganistan got that murderin SOB after years of flanging around by the previous administration. Frankly, I wish Bush would have gotten him years ago but thats not what happened.

duhtroll
07-06-2011, 08:41 PM
This is the best one yet!

http://nerdpride-crazychildren.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2010-10-09T00%3A24%3A00%2B08%3A00&max-results=10

GO JOE! :lol:

And I didn't look up all the quotes, but found this:

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2011/jun/07/chain-email/chain-e-mail-accuses-barack-obama-hypocrisy-raid-o/

Usually the anti-whoever rhetoric posted all over the place (or in this case, sent in chain e-mails) is fake.

RacerX
07-07-2011, 05:57 AM
Ah well... Makes for another funny politico piece and more fuel for the fires that be... :P

Krytin
07-07-2011, 06:30 AM
And I didn't look up all the quotes, but found this:

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2011/jun/07/chain-email/chain-e-mail-accuses-barack-obama-hypocrisy-raid-o/

Usually the anti-whoever rhetoric posted all over the place (or in this case, sent in chain e-mails) is fake.

Yep - no matter which side it comes from, most people will believe the lie before they believe the truth.
After someone has made up their mind to believe the conpiracy no amount of proof to the contrary will change their minds!

Haggis
07-07-2011, 07:02 AM
Yep - no matter which side it comes from, most people will believe the lie before they believe the truth.
After someone has made up their mind to believe the conpiracy no amount of proof to the contrary will change their minds!

Thanks to the Media brainwashing.

Bluerauder
07-07-2011, 07:14 AM

Navy Seal Team 6
This is what the Navy Seal team looked like ...

That is an awesome pic. :2thumbs:

Reminds me of the "Star Wars" Storm Troopers. The official cause of death for Bin Laden was recorded as Cardiac Arrest followed by a massive loss of control of his bowels. You can run, but you can't hide .... forever.