PDA

View Full Version : A few bad cookies again!!

SID210SA
07-14-2011, 08:27 AM
http://www.autoblog.com/2011/07/14/chrysler-employees-caught-drinking-smoking-during-lunch-break/

DOOM
07-14-2011, 09:19 AM
How stupid can you be! :shake:

Bigdogjim
07-14-2011, 09:22 AM
Can't say I feel sorry for 'em. Drinking at lunch? Then going back to work around machine's? Yeah dumb.

Fosters
07-14-2011, 10:21 AM
Hard working UAW... :lol:

mrjones
07-14-2011, 10:22 AM
Old habits like you are hard to break.

Doobie doobie doooo.

Papillon
07-14-2011, 10:30 AM
Can't say I feel sorry for 'em. Drinking at lunch? Then going back to work around machine's? Yeah dumb.

Yeah, much like the NYC construction workers around my job who FLOOD the bars during their lunch break (and flood their bellys with beer!) only to go back to work on the 21st floor and operate heavy machinery!! :shake:

GAMike
07-14-2011, 10:33 AM
This is not Automobile manufacturing specific as I am sure most already know...... It was just Chrysler's turn in the lense.....

Its just an example of a few disrespectful idiots being who they are in front of "gotcha" journalists... If thats what you call journalism....

Looks like they will be asked if they like "ladies lingere" soon.........

Fosters
07-14-2011, 10:47 AM
This is not Automobile manufacturing specific as I am sure most already know...... It was just Chrysler's turn in the lense.....

Its just an example of a few disrespectful idiots being who they are in front of "gotcha" journalists... If thats what you call journalism....

I donno, sure explains a few things on my jeep... :o

That being said, it's funny how Fox gets attacked for these tactics as bad journalism, but if ABC or CBS does it, it's all ok. :rolleyes:

Bigdogjim
07-14-2011, 11:06 AM
I am not even sure if these are UAW workers? They could be replacements hired at the $14. rate? If so then I am sure the UAW will speak up:)

Still what were they thinking?

Fosters
07-14-2011, 12:31 PM
I am not even sure if these are UAW workers? They could be replacements hired at the $14. rate? If so then I am sure the UAW will speak up:)

Still what were they thinking?

If Michigan is like MN, they would be forced to join the UAW, like it or not. I don't believe michigan is a right to work state...

Shaijack
07-14-2011, 03:57 PM
PonyUp you work for Chrysler?

DOOM
07-14-2011, 04:13 PM

Yeah, much like the NYC construction workers around my job who FLOOD the bars during their lunch break (and flood their bellys with beer!) only to go back to work on the 21st floor and operate heavy machinery!! :shake:

It's more than just the drinking. They were also caught smoking! :rasta: