PDA

View Full Version : For those of you on Facebook...

Motorhead350
07-17-2011, 06:07 PM
...please join a group that was started. This is Chicagoans for Loveline. We lost our favorite talk radio show because the station that broadcasted it shut down. Dr. Drew said on the air last week if we get 10,000 people to like it, we will get our show back. It doesn't matter if you do not live in Chicago, all I ask if you just go to the page and "Like" it. we are at 2,200 as of now and we have been going it at for five days.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Chicagoans-for-Loveline/127446754009888

Thanks guys!

Flynlow
07-17-2011, 06:09 PM
Done, hope it saves your talk show radio :)

PonyUP
07-18-2011, 03:41 PM
Do they have a dislike button? Loveline was fun about 15 years ago, now it's just an old man listening to teenage sex stories, I'll pass

Motorhead350
07-18-2011, 04:20 PM
If you haven't listened in 15 years, how can you already decide you dislike it?

justbob
07-18-2011, 04:40 PM
Funny you mentioned this Dom. I had never heard of loveline before this last April when I pulled that all nighter buffing the car before Louisville! I thought the show was GREAT! It was filled with awesome humor, but at the same time usefull knowledge.

Sent from my Ally using Tapatalk

Motorhead350
07-18-2011, 05:26 PM
Funny you mentioned this Dom. I had never heard of loveline before this last April when I pulled that all nighter buffing the car before Louisville! I thought the show was GREAT! It was filled with awesome humor, but at the same time usefull knowledge.

Sent from my Ally using Tapatalk

You should have heard it when Adam Carolla was on. I loved listening to him rant. The dumb calls never end. Some are actually interesting, but they are all fun to listen to.

Drew: What's your boyfriend in jail for?

Caller: He pointed a gun and someone as asked for stuff.

Adam: You could have said armed robbery.

Caller: Yeah whatever.

TOO FUNNY!