PDA

View Full Version : See? It's getting better already!

SergntMac
01-10-2004, 10:44 AM
Just found this, hope it interests MM owner in the area who would like to get together for what ever.

http://www.mercuryclub.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=3&t=000050

martyo
01-10-2004, 06:53 PM
I would join, but I haven't gotten an information pack....

TAF
01-10-2004, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by martyo
I would join, but I haven't gotten an information pack....

Me too...:(

CRUZTAKER
01-10-2004, 07:09 PM
Me three...

TAF
01-10-2004, 07:11 PM
It's so cold in Chicago...we NEEDED to get him a little "hot under the collar"...for warmth:D

Bob Mathis
01-10-2004, 07:29 PM
Marty I will send you some , Jean is working on it right now and Cruztaker do you need some too.

SergntMac
01-10-2004, 07:39 PM
Yeah...You guys...Jeeze.

Hey, I gotta a gun, right? Go ahead, voice on me...LOL!

I don't care. This post is about/for the far, far, far midwest owners. Maybe that's a new zone for us, maybe not?

Yo...Y'all in the Vegas area, any help for y'all here? I'm just trying to give y'all a heads-up when I can.

And y'all trying to bust my ba*ls, remember what my right hip is trained for, eh?

martyo
01-10-2004, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by SergntMac
And y'all trying to bust my ba*ls, remember what my right hip is trained for, eh?

Mac, I was, um just kidding. Really, honest I was. Just trying to razz yah, wuz all....I hope you're not mad or anything....well, I, uh, gotta run........

Slowpoke
01-10-2004, 09:34 PM
a few weeks ago, Marty promised to send me a coupla sets of double stick tape for the fender badges, which have yet to make it to me -- now he is complaining about not getting his packet yet??!!

MM03MOK
01-10-2004, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by Slowpoke
a few weeks ago, Marty promised to send me a coupla sets of double stick tape for the fender badges, which have yet to make it to me -- now he is complaining about not getting his packet yet??!! The POST-IT fell off his forehead so he couldn't possibly remember!! ;)

martyo
01-10-2004, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by Slowpoke
a few weeks ago, Marty promised to send me a coupla sets of double stick tape for the fender badges, which have yet to make it to me -- now he is complaining about not getting his packet yet??!!

Ummmmm, a simple phone call or e-mail to remind me might have worked. Every now and then I get distracted from my car and this site by that silly little law practice that I run...... :shake:

teamrope
01-10-2004, 10:02 PM
I'm up for a membership packet too

MM03MOK
01-10-2004, 10:21 PM
Join IMOA (http://www.mercuryclub.com/NJoin.html)

Here's the info you need to join. Note printable Membership application at the top. This, along with the registration for the National IMOA (http://www.mercuryclub.com/NEvents.html) meet in Indy was included in the packet Mac sent out. Mac's looking to get more magazines, but to save postage, feel free to fill out the application and send it in.

Haggis
01-10-2004, 10:22 PM
Hey Mac,

I hope that you remembered to send Chris and I a packet. Thanks I knew you wouldn't forget us. Have a good weekend, can't wait until it gets here. :D

MM03MOK
01-10-2004, 10:42 PM
Mac is all out of packets - 100 have been distributed. Please see the link above for a membership application for the IMOA.

You can also download the registration form for IMOA@Indy. I suggest not sending this in until we have an agenda so you can plan your days and accommodations accordingly.

SergntMac
01-11-2004, 04:07 AM
All y'all in this thread need to check your mail.

FYI, the packets I sent out were mailed at the "media" rate, wich is just above parcel post I believe. Expect delivery times to be greater than the customary "speedy" service of the USPS.

Barry's was the first to go out and more than a week ago now, because I had to send him a check for the coil covers anyway. Barry, if you haven't got that yet, e-mail me, please?

Todd's was delayed because he needed to find the addy for his cardboard box.

Marty's is on his desk, he needs to stop staring at the 9X12 glossy of the "Lady's Choice" and look down once in a while.

Gordon's is likewise in the mail, but maybe in the last bunch to go out. Once he gets his, I'll have a bettter idea of actual delivery times. Gordy, ask the Boss if you have any mail?

Like Mary says, I'm out of stuff now, over 100 packets mailed out to the addys in her database. If any of y'all need to see this packet over what's available at www.mercuryclub.com please drop a note to Bob Mathis?

It's just an older copy of the Quicksilver mag. You'll get an updated mag once you join.

RCSignals
01-11-2004, 03:36 PM

Doing the "Bump"? Doing the "husltle" ?

Go disco Mac!

RCSignals
01-11-2004, 03:39 PM
Well the Portland Airport was shut down for a few days, so that put a delay on a lot of mail destined for here.

Bigdogjim
01-11-2004, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by TAF
It's so cold in Chicago...we NEEDED to get him a little "hot under the collar"...for warmth:D

Todd he was just find "napping" best to let 'em sleep...........

Bigdogjim
01-11-2004, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by RCSignals
Doing the "Bump"? Doing the "husltle" ?

Go disco Mac!

With or with out the kilt?

Haggis
01-12-2004, 10:47 AM
Gordon's is likewise in the mail, but maybe in the last bunch to go out. Once he gets his, I'll have a bettter idea of actual delivery times. Gordy, ask the Boss if you have any mail?

Thanks Mac, I will let you know when it arrives so you will be able to determine delivery time. Thanks again, see you in Indy.

TAF
01-12-2004, 02:05 PM
Got mine today...Thanks Mac!:up:

martyo
01-12-2004, 02:13 PM
I got mine too! :up:

LincMercLover
01-12-2004, 02:17 PM
Ahh... So that's how I ended up with that magazine! Sam pulled it from the mail box for me and opened it and just said it came from IL. I was like, "I didn't know IMOA was in IL... Nor did I know I was apart of it!" Thanks Mac! :up:

jefferson-mo
01-12-2004, 02:48 PM
What are you guys talkin' about????

I got my kit..........................

jefferson-mo
01-12-2004, 02:49 PM
Oh that's right......................... ...I got mine at the chicken dinner 2000 miles from home......................:bea tnik:

SergntMac
01-12-2004, 02:54 PM
Thanks for all the compliments, y'all, it's appreciated. But, I started this thread with a link to an IMOA sanctioned event out west, hoping our westerly owners may enjoy that. Anyone looking at going?

TAF
01-12-2004, 03:01 PM
Are YOU accusing MOI of de-railing your thread??!!

The nerve!

SergntMac
01-12-2004, 03:04 PM
Actually, I wasn't accusing anyone of anything, I was just wondering if any of the LV tribe had pick up on it. No sweat, Todd, you're still stupid.

jefferson-mo
01-12-2004, 03:09 PM
Thanks for all the compliments, y'all, it's appreciated. But, I started this thread with a link to an IMOA sanctioned event out west, hoping our westerly owners may enjoy that. Anyone looking at going?

Does he mean 'Somewhere West of Laramie'??

Haggis
01-12-2004, 07:53 PM
Mac,

The BOSS wanted me to inform you that ours came in the mail today. Thanks Mac you did have to boost her already inflated ego.....oopps, sorry Honey just kidding, no really Honey it was just a joke. Have to leave now fellows I have to go find another switch, but Honey it's cold outside....Yes Dear. Bye! :help:

CRUZTAKER
01-12-2004, 08:12 PM
I'm sorry Mac, I just automatically jumped on the Tod and Marty bandwagon not realizing it was that package you were speaking of.

Being so close to CHI....I probably got mine first. In other words, yes I got it, last week. Already mailed my membership dues.

I guess I'm stupid too.....but that's good in Tod's book :P

teamrope
01-14-2004, 10:19 PM
I got the packet today...Thank you very much, and looking forward to it. :up: