PDA

View Full Version : My P.I. Marquis...

woaface
01-10-2004, 06:36 PM
I think the elements might take it off soon...but my parents (suprisingly!) said it was cool!

http://www.mercurygallery.net/mmnet/showgallery.php/ppuser/1441/cat/500/password/

1999 Mercury Grand Marquis...$7,330.00
Silverstar Headlights...............$39.8 6
Yokohama 225/60 R-16...........$441.00
Bosch Excel Wiper Blades........$24.56
Black Electrical Tape................$0.69
Look of a Police Interceptor.....Priceless

SHERIFF
01-10-2004, 07:32 PM
To have the look of a real POLICE INTERCEPTOR, first, you have to have white.

You also have to have scratches in the paint where the police decals have been sc***** off.

And you have to have holes in the front bumper where the Go Rhino pushie bar was removed..... or replace the Go Rhino pushie bar.

To have the smell of a real POLICE INTERCEPTOR you have to roll all the windows up on a hot summer day and splash urine and vomit all over the back floorboards for several days. :)

bigslim
01-10-2004, 07:44 PM
Hey Woaface, why not get some NiteShades spray and tint the red out. Or better yet, just paint it black.

woaface
01-10-2004, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by bigslim
Hey Woaface, why not get some NiteShades spray and tint the red out. Or better yet, just paint it black.

Yeah, I want nightshades or painted ones too, this is completely temporary, till I can find some.
I'm on a limited budged too:D

woaface
01-10-2004, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by SHERIFF
To have the look of a real POLICE INTERCEPTOR, first, you have to have white.

You also have to have scratches in the paint where the police decals have been sc***** off.

And you have to have holes in the front bumper where the Go Rhino pushie bar was removed..... or replace the Go Rhino pushie bar.

To have the smell of a real POLICE INTERCEPTOR you have to roll all the windows up on a hot summer day and splash urine and vomit all over the back floorboards for several days. :)

Don't forget! I don't have dual exhaust, or even slightly tinted windows, also "Grand Marquis LS" is still there and I have stock Marquis rims, I'd need to change those out:D. I'm still working on it! I'm not completely going for the "offical" look...I'm just being 16, stupid and having fun:D

On that first sentence, what's "white" mean? White what? Hmmmm....

SHERIFF
01-10-2004, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by woaface
.....I'm just being 16, stupid and having fun...

Back when I was 16 I was under the football bleachers showing girls how to have fun! Get with the program! :)

SHERIFF
01-10-2004, 08:42 PM
On that first sentence, what's "white" mean? White what? Hmmmm....

The color WHITE. Goofy!

woaface
01-10-2004, 08:47 PM
HAHAHA, I mean, where do I PUT the white...

Trust me, I've got the whole girl thing down! It's not bleachers for me, I had 3 in the Marquis last night, 2 in the back, one up front:D I've posted before about having several drunk ones in the car too. Several drunk girls NEVER fail to be interesting.
I'm not the loser who sits and plays playstation! I was just bored this morning.

We went down the interstate, and out of 6 or 7 people, 2 or 3 of them slowed way down as they were comin' up on me. They're the one's with the half-trained eyes:D

bigslim
01-10-2004, 10:46 PM
Did I hear you say were 16 and had drunk girls in your car? That is a no-no! You are suppose to have them at the Holiday Inn.

LincMercLover
01-11-2004, 12:48 AM
You are suppose to have them at the Holiday Inn.

"'Whachu doin?'
Nothing chillin at the Holidae Inn
'Who you wit?'
Me and my peeps won't you bring four of your friends
'What we gon' do?'
Feel on each other and sip on some Hen
One thing leading to another let the party begin"

Sorry... It's one of those teenager things...

Nice car BTW! :up:

woaface
01-11-2004, 10:08 AM
Did I hear you say were 16 and had drunk girls in your car? That is a no-no! You are suppose to have them at the Holiday Inn.

Either one is better then bleachers!:D And they weren't completely wasted....

woaface
01-11-2004, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by LincMercLover
"'Whachu doin?'
Nothing chillin at the Holidae Inn
'Who you wit?'
Me and my peeps won't you bring four of your friends
'What we gon' do?'
Feel on each other and sip on some Hen
One thing leading to another let the party begin"

Sorry... It's one of those teenager things...

Nice car BTW! :up:

That song sounds firmiliar...

Yeah, it looks cool at night, dorky during the day.

So does anyone know how I could get them out to paint them, or put night shades on? I can't seem to find a place for night shades in town....Grrrr.

Donny Carlson
01-11-2004, 01:44 PM
Several drunk girls NEVER fail to be interesting.

When I was a young spud, I went out drinking with two hotties, one I was "friends" with (in that I was seriously trying to, you know...) and the other was her best friend. We went to my university's student bar and stayed until closing time. Schaweeet!!!, I thought, as visions of a threesome danced in my head. Halfway down the Gulf Freeway, hottie friend projectile vomits in the back of the car.... which was more than a bit of a damper on the evening. After an emergency pit stop at a Shell station, we go over to my place where my hottie throws friend hottie into the shower. Needless to say, no dice on the threesome.

Best part of the story - the car was a rental. My car was in the body shop at the time, so I was driving a *****box AMC rental car from Budget. I called them up the next morning complaining that the car was running poorly, and they told me to take it out to the Hobby airport location and switch it for another. Which I did. Without telling them about the amazing amount of boozy puke in the back seat. Houston, Texas in the summer. Closed car. You get the idea. Whoever was on the turn-in cleanup crew must have crapped himself.:D

SHERIFF
01-11-2004, 02:26 PM
I can tell you better than that..... defendant vomits in the back of a local county police car. Instead of going using the department facilities, the officer radios in to his shift supervisor that he is going use the public vacuum at an Exxon station.

Makes you wonder about this "to serve and protect" line, eh? Unknowingly exposing innocent civilians using the vaccum thereafter to bodily fluids.

In addition to it being ignorance on the officer's behalf, the supervisor followed the same path.

woaface
01-11-2004, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by Donny Carlson
When I was a young spud, I went out drinking with two hotties, one I was "friends" with (in that I was seriously trying to, you know...) and the other was her best friend. We went to my university's student bar and stayed until closing time. Schaweeet!!!, I thought, as visions of a threesome danced in my head. Halfway down the Gulf Freeway, hottie friend projectile vomits in the back of the car.... which was more than a bit of a damper on the evening. After an emergency pit stop at a Shell station, we go over to my place where my hottie throws friend hottie into the shower. Needless to say, no dice on the threesome.

OOOH Well! Try, try and try again!

woaface
01-12-2004, 04:10 PM
Looks a bit better! I'll keep on working at it!

http://www.mercurygallery.net/mmnet/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=1441

SHERIFF
01-12-2004, 04:41 PM
Looks a bit better! I'll keep on working at it!

http://www.mercurygallery.net/mmnet/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=1441

What's the significance of the license plate being blocked out in some images, and not in others? :confused:

woaface
01-12-2004, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by SHERIFF
What's the significance of the license plate being blocked out in some images, and not in others? :confused:

Thanks for bringing that to my attention, I was in a hurry and there were 2 copys of the picture. Oh well! : )