PDA

View Full Version : Front end work????

Smalldogg/03mm
07-25-2011, 03:33 PM
Went to dobbs today and they told me free of course that they will charge me 861.49 for hold up wait one min 861.49 for front lower ball joints and front stablizer link kit.. Plus labor.. Were they do that at.. Grease u and then run up in u.. I c y I didn't by my tires from them.. The reason I went is I got new tires Friday and got still wasn't happy with the ride( squeaking and stuff like that so y not go get a free estimate).. So this is what the problem is.. Thanks any feed back is a plus.. Antoine

BUCKWHEAT
07-25-2011, 03:57 PM
Go see my son Todd who runs Fred's South County auto shop on the Gravois. He knows the Marauders. He should beat Autotire and Dobbs. Lube on the front anti-sway bar hold-downs sure helped my squeaks.
John

Went to dobbs today and they told me free of course that they will charge me 861.49 for hold up wait one min 861.49 for front lower ball joints and front stablizer link kit.. Plus labor.. Were they do that at.. Grease u and then run up in u.. I c y I didn't by my tires from them.. The reason I went is I got new tires Friday and got still wasn't happy with the ride( squeaking and stuff like that so y not go get a free estimate).. So this is what the problem is.. Thanks any feed back is a plus.. Antoine