PDA

View Full Version : Taking the MM to get food.

Mr. Man
07-26-2011, 04:07 PM
Took the SB out while Ms. D is away in Iowa looking at corn and soy beans.:drive:

Dropped by Lord Chesterfields and had a pizza with him and his twin.:beer::D
Where do you take your MM for dinner when the wife/hubby is out of town?

Cobra25
07-26-2011, 04:14 PM
That's a easy one, every Friday nite ( When the weathers good to take her out )The guys all go to *Geronimos Bar & Grill * in Davie Florida after the Tower Shops.

slickster
07-26-2011, 04:42 PM
to the local strip joint. theres nothing like as$ and wings in your face :puke:

Mr. Man
07-26-2011, 04:51 PM
to the local strip joint. theres nothing like as$ and wings in your face :puke:
Sounds like it makes for messy seats.:nono: I'd take my DD for that:baaa:

DOOM
07-26-2011, 06:21 PM
:woohoo: PARTY AT MR. MANS HOUSE!!! :woohoo:

:toast: :sing: :party1:

Gonna come do a burnout in your driveway! :burn: :burnout:

Mr. Man
07-26-2011, 06:55 PM
:woohoo: PARYT AT MR. MANS HOUSE!!! :woohoo:

:toast: :sing: :party1:

Gonna come do a burnout in your driveway! :burn: :burnout:

Your welcome to but I'll warn you the driveway is gravel. Street is stone chip and it really rips up rubber. We'll have to find you a parking lot somewhere.:)

Shaijack
07-26-2011, 08:14 PM
If wife is not around I take my Marauder anywhere I want. Usually to one of my daughters house. Free food and grand children.

Bigdogjim
07-26-2011, 08:43 PM
If the wife is away I tend to just veg out at home and enjoy the remote:)

Usally pizza will do, pick-up never delivered.........

Mr. Man
07-27-2011, 07:30 PM
Took the MM out to a cruise nite in Kenvil, NJ. Little bit of a hike but it was at an IHOP and I haven't eaten at one of them in a while so called up my buddy and he brought along his 327 '65 Chevy P'up. He won a door prize and I took home a sponsors choice:banana:, 20 bucks off coupon so I guess I'll be going back sometime this year.:)

wickedmerc
07-27-2011, 07:42 PM
If my wife goes out for a day, I'll often throw my lads in my MM and head to Long Island. We'll dine at "The House O' Grandma and Grandpa". Company is great (and helpful!), food is good and the price is right ;)

....and I get to terrorize the yahoos on the Belt Pkwy with my presence(HINT: I've got NJ plates dummies, I ain't a cop!!).

That Kenvil show...is that a weekly? Googling Kenvil........

BODYMAN
07-27-2011, 07:43 PM
Took the MM out to a cruise nite in Kenvil, NJ. Little bit of a hike but it was at an IHOP and I haven't eaten at one of them in a while so called up my buddy and he brought along his 327 '65 Chevy P'up. He won a door prize and I took home a sponsors choice:banana:, 20 bucks off coupon so I guess I'll be going back sometime this year.:)

IHOP sounds good isnt that were they got the funnel cakes Ive seen advertised. HM,HM

Mr. Man
07-27-2011, 08:29 PM
If my wife goes out for a day, I'll often throw my lads in my MM and head to Long Island. We'll dine at "The House O' Grandma and Grandpa". Company is great (and helpful!), food is good and the price is right ;)

....and I get to terrorize the yahoos on the Belt Pkwy with my presence(HINT: I've got NJ plates dummies, I ain't a cop!!).

That Kenvil show...is that a weekly? Googling Kenvil........Yes it's weekly but it is small. Much bigger turn out Thursday's in Hackettstown at Lowes. There is another cruise at the Wendy's Wed in Denville. Haven't scoped that one yet.

Someone said there is a big cruise nite up at Bear Mtn, somewhere up I-287 near the NY border on Weds. I'll find out more about that one Thurs as I know a guy who went to check it out.

Mr. Man
07-27-2011, 08:33 PM
IHOP sounds good isn't that were they got the funnel cakes Ive seen advertised. HM,HM
I didn't see that but it's possible. I had a chicken Tuscan sandwich which was pretty good, roasted tomatoes and red pesto. Stopped at DQ for a Blizzard on the way home.

Wendy's tomorrow at the H-town cruise nite. I usually go for the .99 cent stuff.

wickedmerc
07-28-2011, 09:55 AM
Much bigger turn out Thursday's in Hackettstown at Lowes.

NUTS! I forgot about that Thursday event. Two weeks ago, wife went out and me and the boys were looking for something to do. Gotta write that 1 down.