PDA

View Full Version : What's up with Doom?

MERCMAN
08-02-2011, 04:54 PM
That dude has put up more links to youtube than a Justin Bieber fan. Hey jake ,,you got too much time on your hands??? Don't you have something that needs to be chromed? LOL ,,,J/K buddy

DOOM
08-02-2011, 05:16 PM
Just stuff I haven't seen before! Did you know Russ made it on pinks? I sure didn't!
Just sharing with the class. :D

And as far as chroming. :hmmm:
I have a few tricks up my sleeve. :coolman:

SC Cheesehead
08-02-2011, 05:54 PM
Just stuff I haven't seen before! Did you know Russ made it on pinks? I sure didn't!

Uhhhh, chrome tires? :dunno:

Mike
08-02-2011, 05:57 PM

You gonna chrome your arms :confused: :D

DOOM
08-02-2011, 06:00 PM
Uhhhh, chrome tires? :dunno:

You gonna chrome your arms :confused: :D

Knew this thread was going to go south fast! :rofl:

:shake: :shake:

CWright
08-02-2011, 06:15 PM

:2thumbs::rock::popcorn:

SC Cheesehead
08-02-2011, 06:17 PM
Goldmember (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000196/): Doomie, can I paint his yoo-hoo gold? It's kind of my thing, you know.

MERCMAN
08-02-2011, 06:31 PM
then they would have to lock it up in FT. Knox,, not good for the future little Doomies LOL

Mr. Man
08-02-2011, 07:08 PM
Doomie doesn't have any chrome, it's all polished Aluminum. I'm surprised he has time to post anything trying to keep everything shiny for the car shows.:)

Maybe he posts while sitting at the Christmas tree, God knows his reaction times are slow enough to read War and Peace.:D:P

RacerX
08-02-2011, 07:43 PM
Doomie doesn't have any chrome, it's all polished Aluminum. I'm surprised he has time to post anything trying to keep everything shiny for the car shows.:)

Maybe he posts while sitting at the Christmas tree, God knows his reaction times are slow enough to read War and Peace.:D:P
Sayyyyyy!!! I bet his ETs are in the 60+ sec range if we line him up in a lane with a midget wearing a PINK thong! Could get a chick to beat him in a Yugo!:cool:

REAL4WD
08-02-2011, 08:12 PM
Goldmember (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000196/): Doomie, can I paint his yoo-hoo gold? It's kind of my thing, you know.

you beat me to it!

Doom is CHROMEmember! lol. he had a smelting accident while trying to chrome his control arms and chromed his third arm instead. :lol:

haha :P

all in good fun of course Doom. nothing personal ;)

MOTOWN
08-02-2011, 09:07 PM
I was thinking a chromed engine block! for that "King of bling" look!

Gryphonzus
08-02-2011, 11:10 PM
I guess if this thread is going south how about CHROME SHOES!!!!! :banana2: