J7XA2UUpXRk

At least he appreciates Judge Judy for keepin' it real. :shake:

MOTOWN
08-03-2011, 07:56 AM
Nothing better to do???

Fosters
08-03-2011, 07:58 AM
Nothing better to do???

They were talking about this guy on the radio this morning. I just had to check it out... I can't wait to move out of MN. :)

MOTOWN
08-03-2011, 08:03 AM
If thats the hot topic of the day id be moving as well!

Fosters
08-03-2011, 08:23 AM
If thats the hot topic of the day id be moving as well!

Well, it's either that, or they complain about the heat or cold, depending on the season.:lol:

Black Dynamite
08-03-2011, 08:39 AM
Absolutely moronic. I really hate how so many people can be so stupid and basically worthless, but because they are skilled at filling out the right paperwork they can exist solely on the dole. I'm all for helping out someone in a time of need but for crying out loud it's got to stop somewhere.

rayjay
08-03-2011, 09:57 AM
Absolutely moronic. I really hate how so many people can be so stupid and basically worthless, but because they are skilled at filling out the right paperwork they can exist solely on the dole. I'm all for helping out someone in a time of need but for crying out loud it's got to stop somewhere.

Believe me they do not have to be skilled at anything. Someone will fill the paperwork out for them. I am the plaintiff in a lawsuit due to my daughter being mauled by the neighbors dog. They are representing themselves and he is mentally and maturity barely above the total imbecile level. Shows up for a deposition wearing clothes that I'd use to change my oil in. These people are professional social services recipients just like the kid in the video. Only he is alleged to have several years of college behind him. :rofl:
This country is in neck deep duty down the road... :shake:

Fosters
08-03-2011, 10:04 AM
Believe me they do not have to be skilled at anything. Someone will fill the paperwork out for them. I am the plaintiff in a lawsuit due to my daughter being mauled by the neighbors dog. They are representing themselves and he is mentally and maturity barely above the total imbecile level. Shows up for a deposition wearing clothes that I'd use to change my oil in. These people are professional social services recipients just like the kid in the video. Only he is alleged to have several years of college behind him. :rofl:
This country is in neck deep duty down the road... :shake:

If only evil CEOs would not have moved all the jobs overseas, the fine specimen in your trial or in the video above would lead a productive gainfully employed life!

</sarcasm>

rayjay
08-03-2011, 10:22 AM
If only evil CEOs would not have moved all the jobs overseas, the fine specimen in your trial or in the video above would lead a productive gainfully employed life!

</sarcasm>

Umm, and I quote "we kaint work, we have childrens" Yes, for some reason these things spawned three times. They send the kids to school when they feel like it. :shake: