PDA

View Full Version : It's Time!

SC Cheesehead
08-12-2011, 03:04 PM
It may only be pre-season, but I gotta agree with Hank and friends:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNOpDVnFLBo&feature=related

And yeah, I'm READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL....

http://yinzluvsteelers.squarespace.co m/storage/hand.jpg

Drive for Five, baby! :bounce:

RacerX
08-12-2011, 03:43 PM
Go Patriots!!!

WhatsUpDOHC
08-12-2011, 03:49 PM
Go Patriots!!!

Ahem - E - A - G - L - E - S!!!!!!

slickster
08-12-2011, 03:50 PM
Www.bookmaker.com for all your sports betting needs:cool:. Last year I bet 10 bucks on a 8 team parlay and won 1700:coolman:

WhatsUpDOHC
08-12-2011, 03:53 PM
Ahem - E - A - G - L - E - S!!!!!!

And may I add............

EAGLES!!!!!!

PonyUP
08-12-2011, 04:13 PM
Well I'm just happy that I think the Vikings can be competitive, that should be squashed by week 6

SC Cheesehead
08-12-2011, 06:16 PM
Well I'm just happy that I think the Vikings can be competitive, that should be squashed by week 6

Ole & Sven died and went to hell. The devil walked by and they were sitting there with their winter coats still on. The devil asked, "Aren't you hot?" Ole replied, "Nah, you need to remember dat ve is from Minnesota where it is very cold, this feels great to us."

This infuriated the devil and he turned the heat up 200 degrees! The next day the devil again passed by and there were Ole and Sven with their winter coats still on! The devil again asked, "Aren't you hot?" Sven replied, "Nah, you need to remember dat ve is from Minnesota where it is very, very cold, the heat is good for our muscles and soothes da aches and pains."

This infuriated the devil even more and he turned the heat up to the maximum temperature! When the devil walked past Ole and Sven the next day, there they were, their winter coats were now unzipped, but still on! The devil screamed at them, "Aren't you hot with your winter coats on?" Both Ole and Sven replied, "Nah, you need to remember dat ve is from Minnesota where it is always very cold, this is very nice for us."

The devil was determined to make them suffer. He decided to punish Ole and Sven by making hell colder than Minnesota. He turned the furnaces of hell completely off and it became very, very cold. Ice hung from the caverns of hell, frost was everywhere. When the devil approached Ole and Sven they could be seen jumping up and down and cheering and giving each other high five's.

The devil could not believe this. He asked them, "Now it is colder than Minnesota - how can you be happy?"

Ole and Sven replied, "Wadda ya mean? Ve vas told dat da it would be a cold day in hell when da Vikings would win da Super Bowl!"

Yup, Hope springs eternal if you're a Viqueens fan... ;)

PonyUP
08-12-2011, 07:48 PM
Ole & Sven died and went to hell. The devil walked by and they were sitting there with their winter coats still on. The devil asked, "Aren't you hot?" Ole replied, "Nah, you need to remember dat ve is from Minnesota where it is very cold, this feels great to us."

This infuriated the devil and he turned the heat up 200 degrees! The next day the devil again passed by and there were Ole and Sven with their winter coats still on! The devil again asked, "Aren't you hot?" Sven replied, "Nah, you need to remember dat ve is from Minnesota where it is very, very cold, the heat is good for our muscles and soothes da aches and pains."

This infuriated the devil even more and he turned the heat up to the maximum temperature! When the devil walked past Ole and Sven the next day, there they were, their winter coats were now unzipped, but still on! The devil screamed at them, "Aren't you hot with your winter coats on?" Both Ole and Sven replied, "Nah, you need to remember dat ve is from Minnesota where it is always very cold, this is very nice for us."

The devil was determined to make them suffer. He decided to punish Ole and Sven by making hell colder than Minnesota. He turned the furnaces of hell completely off and it became very, very cold. Ice hung from the caverns of hell, frost was everywhere. When the devil approached Ole and Sven they could be seen jumping up and down and cheering and giving each other high five's.

The devil could not believe this. He asked them, "Now it is colder than Minnesota - how can you be happy?"

Ole and Sven replied, "Wadda ya mean? Ve vas told dat da it would be a cold day in hell when da Vikings would win da Super Bowl!"

Yup, Hope springs eternal if you're a Viqueens fan... ;)

Thanks Rex, by the way, I heard that the Bears training camp was evacuated to today. Apparently during the afternoon padded practice, they found a mysterious white powder that they thought to be anthrax.

I was a little scared by this, as an anthrax scare could mean a loss of games. Apparently they took samples and did a bunch of analysis in the labs to determine if the powder was indeed anthrax.

Turns out is was the white chalk of the goal line, but because the Bears had rarely been there they didn;t recognize it.

(The worst part of the Pack winning the bowl, is I can't slam them until the season begins and they are once again looking up at the Vikings. Now see if you can guess how many drinks I had tonight)

hot-rauder
08-12-2011, 07:53 PM
patriots!!!!

Shaijack
08-12-2011, 07:55 PM
SAINTS nothing else needs to be quoted.

BlkMamba24
08-12-2011, 08:43 PM
I don't care if we did make some of the DUMBEST moves in football this offseason I'm still sticking with my DOLPHINS

Bigdogjim
08-12-2011, 09:13 PM
http://yinzluvsteelers.squarespace.co m/storage/hand.jpg

Hey Rex....just so you know the Stealers ave 6:)

hot-rauder
08-13-2011, 04:45 AM
I don't care if we did make some of the DUMBEST moves in football this offseason I'm still sticking with my DOLPHINS

No arguing that they made themselves terrible.

hot-rauder
08-13-2011, 05:04 AM

No arguing that they made themselves terrible.

Vortex
08-13-2011, 06:54 AM
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQdlHeqrB9n7 kbrHpv4UldUHdhJBrGMQ1KrrxMdAJZ OC5vgdnf8CQ

Best thing is we can't be much worse than last year!

rayjay
08-13-2011, 08:04 AM
NO, Buffalo letting Lee Evans go to keep undrafted receivers on the roster is about the dumbest thing ever done in the NFL... :mad2:and to think I already paid to go to a game next month. :rolleyes: Why, why, why :banghead: for 46 years

Mike
08-13-2011, 08:26 AM
SAINTS nothing else needs to be quoted.
yes it does.........COWBOYS :beer:

GAMike
08-13-2011, 09:46 AM
NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS :banana2: Sorry fellas..... The Patriots nation is going to enjoy this season. Reggie Bush is gonna be so sorry he came to the AFC East.:D

PonyUP
08-13-2011, 12:59 PM
NO, Buffalo letting Lee Evans go to keep undrafted receivers on the roster is about the dumbest thing ever done in the NFL... :mad2:and to think I already paid to go to a game next month. :rolleyes: Why, why, why :banghead: for 46 years

It's all the snow up there Ray, it's been known to blur peoples judgement

Shaijack
08-13-2011, 02:26 PM
You will love Reggie Bush. Is he George Bush's son??

BlkMamba24
08-13-2011, 03:00 PM
NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS :banana2: Sorry fellas..... The Patrioits nation is going to enjoy this season. Reggie Bush is gonna be so sorry he came to the AFC East.:D

Yea I would much rather we had kept Ricky and Ronnie....the only bright spots on our offense last year

Marauderman
08-14-2011, 07:27 AM
8-13-11
CAROLINA PANTHERS 20-NEW YORK GIANTS -10

Must say, my Panthers good impressive for a change and if healthy , they could be a force to be reckoned with--they are least going to be better than last year---

Let it roll!!!

Carry on!

rayjay
08-14-2011, 08:37 AM
Didn't watch it, but from the highlights the Bills defense already looks better this year. Offense still sucks... Another year of rebuilding a bridge to nowhere...

Ralph Wilson is really getting on in age. Original owner from the AFL days. I hope he is not making any decisions. Unfortunately when he passes the Bills days in Buffalo are over as the family will sell the franchise. Then my NFL fanship is over, not interested in any other team. Not to mention there will be no teams in NYS at that point.