PDA

View Full Version : Update on the marauder

Konapony
08-16-2011, 07:19 PM
Well insurance totaled it at $9,800 in damage. The body shop we deal with took the car and tore it down and got the cost down to $9,200. So its being repaired. They found a marauder front cap with everything we need for $4,000. Outside that they found the windshield cracked and when the fender was removed it ran on up the glass.. so that's a minor add on. Also something to do with the air suspension was damaged but they said that wouldn't cost much. Dad is planning on paying the extra 1k for a full paint job. So she should be back on the road in a couple of weeks they say! Can't wait. We've really missed it. Here's pics I took last time at the shop.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

wickedmerc
08-16-2011, 07:23 PM
OUCH! That sucks man. Good luck with everything! I missed the original report...what happened??

PS Do I spy a '68 olds in the background of pic #2? Convertible??

SC Cheesehead
08-16-2011, 07:23 PM
Ratfarts! I was really hoping to snag those front seats!

J/K

Glad to hear you're going to fix it, keep us posted on the progress. :up:

Konapony
08-16-2011, 07:30 PM
OUCH! That sucks man. Good luck with everything! I missed the original report...what happened??

PS Do I spy a '68 olds in the background of pic #2? Convertible??

A guy turned in front of my parents and nailed them in the drivers corner of the front end..slung them across the road and through a small ditch. :/ search my posts the pics of it are there. It's not pretty.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Bigdogjim
08-16-2011, 07:50 PM
Nice to read that first noone was hurt:up: Second the marauder will be back stronger than ever! And new paint as a bonus!!

MOTOWN
08-16-2011, 08:07 PM
Nice to see its going to be repaired, and turning heads again soon!

Gryphonzus
08-17-2011, 02:39 AM
That hurts just looking at it. I am glad you are able to get it fixed since it is the best color car!!! I sincerely hope they fix it as good or better than new.:banana: