08-19-2011, 05:47 PM
http://www.wtae.com/video/28899784/detail.html

F8LBITEva
08-19-2011, 06:24 PM
Yep I guess not all human beings are pieces of crap

rayjay
08-20-2011, 10:07 AM
Yep I guess not all human beings are pieces of crap

Kind of restores my faith in mankind also. After 34 yrs as a LEO I saw only the bad side. Nice to see there are decent people still out there.

kernie
08-20-2011, 10:45 AM
Working poor describes more and more people yet there are more and more people who take the hard right position, low or no minimum wage, taking any kind of food stamps type help makes you a ------?.

Not sure what the awnser is but most folks getting aid need it and would rather not need it. Multiply this story times millions.

Know someone abusing the system, report them.
:beer:

Motorhead350
08-20-2011, 11:17 AM
In the end everyone in this story is an idiot. The man just lost his mom and that was her car. I don't know if anyone in this thread knows anyone who lost a parent, but those that have like to get rid of their cars asap because it reminds them of who they lost. It didn't cost the man anything, plus this guy seems single and lonely. If he wasn't he would give the car to a family member or sell it to pay his own bills. The mom, single mother of two? Does she know what a condom is or did she really have the bad luck of finding two different a holes to have sex with and call it love. Unfortinately, I say its the guys that are scum and women are the ones who suffer because of it... then again looking at this women she looks like she had some serious drug problems.

Whatever... enjoy.

Motorhead350
08-20-2011, 11:33 AM
BTW insurance companies are the biggest scam in the world. Liability means she is only covered if someone steals the car, not if she hits someone. The car was stolen!!!! Why didn't the company buy her another? Scumbags... every last one of them.

End rant on insurance and society.

kernie
08-20-2011, 11:56 AM
In the end everyone in this story is an idiot. The man just lost his mom and that was her car. I don't know if anyone in this thread knows anyone who lost a parent, but those that have like to get rid of their cars asap because it reminds them of who they lost. It didn't cost the man anything, plus this guy seems single and lonely. If he wasn't he would give the car to a family member or sell it to pay his own bills. The mom, single mother of two? Does she know what a condom is or did she really have the bad luck of finding two different a holes to have sex with and call it love. Unfortinately, I say its the guys that are scum and women are the ones who suffer because of it... then again looking at this women she looks like she had some serious drug problems.

Whatever... enjoy.

Wow, just wow. :shake:

fastblackmerc
08-20-2011, 12:00 PM

+1

:shake:

Motorhead350
08-20-2011, 12:00 PM

That's funny, you are acting surprized at a post of mine.

kernie
08-20-2011, 12:11 PM
That's funny, you are acting surprized at a post of mine.

Don't worry, after this nothing will surprise me.

Motorhead350
08-20-2011, 12:14 PM

Sounds like I am going on the ignore list, which is fine. We can save the trouble of a conflict.

kernie
08-20-2011, 12:21 PM
Sounds like I am going on the ignore list, which is fine. We can save the trouble of a conflict.

No worries, no conflict required. I don't use the ignore list.

Motorhead350
08-20-2011, 01:14 PM
Cool. We are still friends... or something like that.

Mike
08-20-2011, 01:34 PM

Whatever... enjoy.

Dom,

Like the man said...his Mom would have wanted it this way....good for him!! Also, I believe he had on a wedding ring and talked about his daughter and daughter in-law. This must have happened for a reason for both the single mother and the guy that gave her the car. I for one believe in fate :D

Mike
08-20-2011, 01:35 PM
http://www.wtae.com/video/28899784/detail.html

Thanks for posting.....nice to finally hear something good happened other than hearing about another shooting, etc......

kernie
08-20-2011, 01:36 PM
Cool. We are still friends... or something like that.

Works for me.

Bigdogjim
08-20-2011, 01:59 PM
Dom I never knew wnat a cold, cold heart you really had.

Someone does a "kind" act and you call foul!

This a new "low" even for you! Sad indeed.

Mr. Man
08-20-2011, 02:27 PM
Dom I never knew what a cold, cold heart you really had.

I have met Dom and I think he posts stuff like his to garner attention. Inside I think he's really puppies, rainbows and lollipops:rolleyes::D:shake:

guspech750
08-20-2011, 03:35 PM
http://tapatalk.com/mu/6390a48a-36a3-ac9b.jpg

LOL!!!!

---
- Sent from my iPhone
Eaton Swap = Wreeeeeeeeeedom!!

PonyUP
08-20-2011, 05:56 PM
Apparently rats cannot vomit, I'm just saying...

Bigdogjim
08-20-2011, 07:12 PM
Apparently rats cannot vomit, I'm just saying...

Please do not ever tell how you know that.

RoyLPita
08-20-2011, 07:24 PM
dom i never knew wnat a cold, cold heart you really had.

+1...................

Vortex
08-21-2011, 07:33 AM

Whatever... enjoy.

Did you just post that to get a rise out of everyone or is that the way you really feel? I posted the video because there was a nice old guy who wanted no personal credit doing something nice for a young mom in tough circumstances. You can see in her eyes she hasnt had many nice things happen to her. Re the car, thats not the point. The point is there are folks out there who are not seeking attaboys/credit/props/whatever doing good things.

Ms. Denmark
08-21-2011, 07:46 AM
Did you just post that to get a rise out of everyone or is that the way you really feel?
Uh...how long have you been on this site?...:confused: :D

Vortex
08-21-2011, 09:24 AM
Uh...how long have you been on this site?...:confused: :D

Yeah, I know...my response was probably my third rewrite.

CBT
08-21-2011, 09:25 AM
That's what she said :banana2:

Fosters
08-21-2011, 10:29 AM
Working poor describes more and more people yet there are more and more people who take the hard right position, low or no minimum wage, taking any kind of food stamps type help makes you a ------?.

Not sure what the awnser is but most folks getting aid need it and would rather not need it. Multiply this story times millions.

Know someone abusing the system, report them.

If I lose my job, I will be poorer than you... If that's the case, can I move in with you so you can pay for my rent, food, cell phone, utilities and car? That's about everything we subsidize with tax payer dollars.

I know it's cruel and mean and evil and greedy, but something tells me you won't agree with it if it's YOUR money that has to go towards paying for someone else. It's ok if it's someone else's, right?

Oh, and one more thing: IT'S NOT SUSTAINABLE. The road to hell is paved with good intentions; if you want to have your good intentions, feel free to donate to whoever or whatever charity you want; but don't force me to donate to whatever causes you want, and whoever you want. If you as an individual choose to make a charitable donation, that's fine. The government is NOT in the charity business, that's not what it's there for.

I've yet to read about a single liberal that advocates for higher taxes on the rich, send a check to the IRS. Especially from the likes of Warren Buffet or Bill Gates...

Edit: I apparently didn't cover all of the things subsidized with tax payer dollars:

http://www.aol.com/2011/08/19/inmate-sex-change_n_931222.html

So, kernie, and other die hard liberals, you like your tax dollars going towards this stuff? Or is it just the rich that need to pay for this crap?

kernie
08-21-2011, 10:53 AM
If I lose my job, I will be poorer than you... If that's the case, can I move in with you so you can pay for my rent, food, cell phone, utilities and car? That's about everything we subsidize with tax payer dollars.

I know it's cruel and mean and evil and greedy, but something tells me you won't agree with it if it's YOUR money that has to go towards paying for someone else. It's ok if it's someone else's, right?

Oh, and one more thing: IT'S NOT SUSTAINABLE. The road to hell is paved with good intentions; if you want to have your good intentions, feel free to donate to whoever or whatever charity you want; but don't force me to donate to whatever causes you want, and whoever you want. If you as an individual choose to make a charitable donation, that's fine. The government is NOT in the charity business, that's not what it's there for.

I've yet to read about a single liberal that advocates for higher taxes on the rich, send a check to the IRS. Especially from the likes of Warren Buffet or Bill Gates...

Edit: I apparently didn't cover all of the things subsidized with tax payer dollars:

So, kernie, and other die hard liberals, you like your tax dollars going towards this stuff? Or is it just the rich that need to pay for this crap?

-------------------------

rayjay
08-21-2011, 10:54 AM

This is the kind of thing that makes my blood boil. I have no problem with the gov helping people that are trying to be support themselves. Taxpayer funded sex change for someone who should have been hanged years ago?
AYFKM? :mad2:

Fosters
08-21-2011, 11:19 AM
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142405311190407060457651 4903799140840.html

That says what I said. He advocates for higher taxes on the rich. But no mention of him sending a check to the IRS. Wonder why... :o

This is the kind of thing that makes my blood boil. I have no problem with the gov helping people that are trying to be support themselves. Taxpayer funded sex change for someone who should have been hanged years ago?
AYFKM? :mad2:

Exactly... This stuff is mind boggling. If government got out of the charity business and let charities handle the true people in need, this stuff wouldn't happen. A private charity has no interest in helping those that don't need help, government has all interest in doing so because it results in votes.

CBT
08-21-2011, 03:47 PM
Hmmmm....Dom stirs pot because sugar daddy gave baby mamma a car, took 27 posts for Fosters and Kernie to make it political. Kernie and Fosters slippin'.....

Bigdogjim
08-21-2011, 04:34 PM
Thanks for the blow by blow!

Nice report.

Ms. Denmark
08-21-2011, 04:35 PM
You know, I did have a crappy week and this warmed the cockles of my heart. Thanks Jim!

Fosters
08-21-2011, 11:13 PM
Hmmmm....Dom stirs pot because sugar daddy gave baby mamma a car, took 27 posts for Fosters and Kernie to make it political. Kernie and Fosters slippin'.....

I think it took 4 posts there sport :o are you callin' kernie a slacker? :D

CBT
08-22-2011, 03:28 AM
I think it took 4 posts there sport :o are you callin' kernie a slacker? :D
Muhahahaha!! I like you both, your back and forth posts are entertaining. :beer:

Haggis
08-22-2011, 03:55 AM
That says what I said. He advocates for higher taxes on the rich. But no mention of him sending a check to the IRS. Wonder why... :o

Maybe because he is Canadian? :dunno:

CBT
08-22-2011, 04:02 AM

So he should send bacon instead of money? You racist.

Haggis
08-22-2011, 04:17 AM

Why? Everyone loves bacon.

CBT
08-22-2011, 04:25 AM

Good point. Now I'm hungry.

Bigdogjim
08-22-2011, 06:15 AM
I hear the bar at the hotel at MV-IX has a great BLT :drool:

CBT
08-22-2011, 06:18 AM
I hear the bar at the hotel at MV-IX has a great BLT :drool:

Now I'm frickin' starving! Thanks!

PonyUP
08-22-2011, 06:58 AM

Except in Canada bacon is a little different. I say he should send them both.

Aww Dammnit, now I'm hungry

Haggis
08-22-2011, 07:02 AM

He better bring some Moosehead with him then.

CBT
08-22-2011, 07:02 AM

damn you Aurelio's, why you pizza so far from me!!!

kernie
08-23-2011, 05:04 AM

Vat is dis?
You are making fun for me?

No bacon for you!

Haggis
08-23-2011, 06:44 AM
Vat is dis?
You are making fun for me?

No bacon for you!

Ve stikin up fer yu.

P.S.
Brng Moosehead.

kernie
08-23-2011, 07:52 AM
Ve stikin up fer yu.

P.S.
Brng Moosehead.

Oh i know, i was just kidding {think seinfeld, no soup for you!}

I f i ever do make it down for an event i will pack up some moosehead, it is good beer.

Mr. Man
08-23-2011, 09:15 AM
Ve stikin up fer yu.

P.S.
Brng Moosehead.
I think you can get MooseHead beer in NJ. If you want I'll bring you a 6er next time I see you.:)

Bigdogjim
08-23-2011, 09:53 AM
I think you can get MooseHead beer in NJ. If you want I'll bring you a 6er next time I see you.:)

It's not the same as "real" Moosehead:)

Haggis
08-23-2011, 10:17 AM
It's not the same as "real" Moosehead:)

Yea, nucklehead.

rayjay
08-23-2011, 11:46 AM
Yea, no comparo between what you get in Canada and the exported Americanized, read: low alcohol content, beers. :rolleyes: Back in the day we used to make beer runs to the border on a regular basis. Too much of PITA now. Bring OV's please!

Bigdogjim
08-23-2011, 01:14 PM
Yea, nucklehead.

Haggis Moosehead in Canada is really Alpine brand, Alpine is actually shipped to the USA under the Moosehead name, I have been to brewey in St.Johns enough time:) Still good beer! :up:

Haggis
08-23-2011, 05:10 PM
Haggis Moosehead in Canada is really Alpine brand, Alpine is actually shipped to the USA under the Moosehead name, I have been to brewey in St.Johns enough time:) Still good beer! :up:

Not you knucklehead the other knucklehead.

Motorhead350
08-24-2011, 09:04 PM
Dom I never knew wnat a cold, cold heart you really had.

Oh please. You must not know me well enough then. I call it as I see it, not saying I am right or wrong. You didn't disagree with me either. You wanna go into who's personality is what? Coming from the man calling me names on-line for cheating an emissions test, BUT telling me stories on how to cause physical damage to peoples headlights that tailgate you while driving a bus using bee-bees?

You always have something to say Jim and I forgot you are never wrong. It would have been nice to see you, but because I had to go back to NYC to get someone who missed their flight I am glad I spend my time with a lose cannon co-worker than visit you.

Yeah I'm really cold hearted. I could drink a pot of boiling water and piss ice cubes.

I have met Dom and I think he posts stuff like his to garner attention. Inside I think he's really puppies, rainbows and lollipops:rolleyes::D:shake:

Close, but no cigar.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jg3HNnNewXs

CBT
08-25-2011, 07:45 AM
It would have been nice to see you, but because I had to go back to NYC to get someone who missed their flight I am glad I spend my time with a lose cannon co-worker than visit you.

Is that like a loose cannon?
HA! That's what she said....

CBT
09-28-2011, 10:44 AM
Is that like a loose cannon?
HA! That's what she said....

I know, right?!? :beer:

Phrog_gunner
09-28-2011, 10:47 AM
I know, right?!? :beer:

Crockett and Tubbs Approve:
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ-vKTF6zxMzL4BPw0uk5IRxZ_pZ7vElh vJiqy47Gvuo8z2X_jv

CBT
09-28-2011, 10:51 AM
The original Fashion Police :beer:

Crockett and Tubbs Approve:
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ-vKTF6zxMzL4BPw0uk5IRxZ_pZ7vElh vJiqy47Gvuo8z2X_jv