PDA

View Full Version : Official NFL trash talking thread!

CBT
08-22-2011, 11:12 AM
Bears and Giants tonight, woo-hoo!! :beer:
May the best team from Chicago win!!

PonyUP
08-22-2011, 11:14 AM
Didn't Cutler get sacked like 9 times the last time they played the Giants? And in the first preseason game didn't Bears Qb's get sacked 9 times?

Hope Cutler is wearing one of those new helmets that helps prevent concussions, me thinks he bee needing it.

Minnesota actually scored an offensive touchdown this weekend, woohooo! :D

CBT
08-22-2011, 11:18 AM
Didn't Cutler get sacked like 9 times the last time they played the Giants? And in the first preseason game didn't Bears Qb's get sacked 9 times?

Hope Cutler is wearing one of those new helmets that helps prevent concussions, me thinks he bee needing it.

When I said this was the NFL trash talking thread, I meant to say unless it is about Da Bears!!

Zoiks! How'd Minnesota get an offensive touchdown, hand it off to Techno-Viking and let him dance it in?

PonyUP
08-22-2011, 11:25 AM
When I said this was the NFL trash talking thread, I meant to say unless it is about Da Bears!!

Zoiks! How'd Minnesota get an offensive touchdown, hand it off to Techno-Viking and let him dance it in?

We should so sign the Techno Viking. The entire team could gather around him as he struts with his bottle of water to the end zone.

Well, to be fair, that offensive touchdown didn't come till the fourth quarter. But hey, we're the Vikings, which means always show up, until the playoffs.

Bears Suck!!!!

DYlTpX9bNIs&feature

RacerX
08-22-2011, 11:33 AM
Gooooooo...

PATRIOTS!!!

FTMFW!!!

:beer:

SC Cheesehead
08-22-2011, 11:55 AM

"Roy Williams Out of Shape (http://bleacherreport.com/articles/812893-cutler-and-williams-searching-for-chemistry)from ChicagoTribune.com

Lance Briggs Still Hurting (http://bleacherreport.com/articles/812894-lance-briggs-wont-play-vs-giants)from ESPN.com

Chicago Asking Too Much from Major Wright? (http://bleacherreport.com/articles/812897-bears-wright-under-gun-to-step-up)from ChicagoTribune.com

"The Bears need more from Cutler if they want to...contend in the strong NFC North." from Bleacher Report

YAWN, think I'll call it an early night tonight, not much of anything worth watching on TV... ;)------> :D

Mr. Man
08-22-2011, 12:30 PM
May the best team from Chicago win!!
Da Bears :rofl: The White Sox have a better chance of beating Big Blue Go Giants

SC Cheesehead
08-22-2011, 12:34 PM
Da Bears :rofl: Girlie Men have a better chance of beating Big Blue Go Giants

Fixed it for you... :D

Mr. Man
08-22-2011, 12:52 PM
Fixed it for you... :D
The Packers aren't playng the Giants this week so you'll have to wait and see:P

CBT
08-22-2011, 01:25 PM
Chicago Bears, NFC North Divisional Champs, baby!!

Bigdogjim
08-22-2011, 01:36 PM

Yeah CBT the stuff dreams are made of:argue:

duhtroll
08-22-2011, 01:36 PM
I sabotaged the Packers' team plane for you.

SC Cheesehead
08-22-2011, 01:45 PM
I sabotaged the Packers' team plane for you.

That's about what it's gonna take... ;)

"Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat." - Jesse 'The Body' Ventura

knine
08-22-2011, 01:59 PM
Bears sucketh

SC Cheesehead
08-22-2011, 02:30 PM
Bears sucketh

True, that...

Ozark Marauder
08-22-2011, 02:32 PM
I seem to remember that we had that coaching staff (Lovie Smith, and Mike Martz) a while ago.................

GO RAMS...................

Bigdogjim
08-22-2011, 02:47 PM
As much as I dislike the Eagles they look good this year, now if they could get a real coach:)

Ozark Marauder
08-22-2011, 03:00 PM
He needs to lose the shirt..........He looks like a Bear........

CBT
08-22-2011, 03:01 PM
He needs to lose the shirt..........He looks like a Bear........

Holy ****! He looks like Brad AKA Ponyup!!!

duhtroll
08-22-2011, 03:44 PM
So if the Bears suck and they do happen to beat the Wankers, then what?

That's about what it's gonna take... ;)

"Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat." - Jesse 'The Body' Ventura

Smalldogg/03mm
08-22-2011, 04:47 PM
Let's go RAMS... Do I smeeeell another super bowl...

Spectragod
08-22-2011, 04:57 PM
It has finally arrived. The 2011 football scouting report is currently making the rounds of Division 1 football coaches:

Wayfron P. Jackson:
6' 6", 215 lbs. Wide Receiver. Hottest prospect from Texas in the last ten years. Loves rap music. Will demand a mini-cassette in his helmet. Currently holds world record for the most "you knows" during an interview (62 in one minute). Wayfron can print his complete name. Signed with Tennessee .

Quinticious Jenkins:
6' 3", 220 lbs. Running Back. Set state scoring record out of Triton High School , Dunn , N.C. Also led the state in burglaries, but has only 9 convictions. He has been clocked at 4.2 seconds in the 40 yard dash with a 19" TV under each arm. Signed with Auburn .

Roosevelt "Dude" Dansell:
6' 1", 195 lbs. Running Back. From Tyler , Texas . Has processed hair and imitates Billy Dee Williams very well. Before he signed his letter of intent, he wanted the school to change colors to chartreuse and pink. Listed his church preference as "red brick." Signed with the University of Houston .

Woodrow Lee Washington:6' 8", 310 lbs. Tackle. From a 4th generation welfare family. At 19 he's the oldest of 21 children. Mother claims Woodrow and child No. 9 have same father. He has a manslaughter trial pending, but feels he will be found innocent because: "The dude said somethin' bad 'bout my Momma." On his entrance form, he listed his I.Q. as 20/20. Signed with the University of Oklahoma .

Willie "Night Train" Smith:
6'4", 225 lbs. Quarterback. Born on an Amtrak train. Birth certificate indicates he is 27 years old. Thinks the "N" on Nebraska 's helmets stands for "Nowledge," but still meets this school's stringent entrance requirements. Insists on wearing No. 32 jersey since it matches his score on his SAT's. Signed with the University of Alabama .

Tyrone "Python" Peoples:6'10", 228 lbs. Wide Receiver. Has a pending paternity suit and two rape trials, but hopes none of his other 9 victims will file charges.
Tyrone had already signed letters of intent with six colleges. Likes wild women and red Cadillac's. Thinks Taco Bell is the Mexican Telephone Company. Signed with University of Miami .

Abdul Hasheen Abba Ali:6'10", 305 lbs. Guard. Played high school ball under the name Sylvester Lee Jones until he discovered religion. Abdul thinks Sherlock Holmes is a housing project in Jacksonville . Doesn't know the meaning of the word "fear." (Doesn't know the meaning of many other words, either.)
Signed with the University of Florida .

Note: College track coaches intend to use several of the above signees in their track programs. However, instead of using a starting gun at track meets, the NCAA has now agreed to use a burglar alarm

Mike
08-22-2011, 05:18 PM

His whole body will be wrapped in bubble wrap :lol:

PonyUP
08-22-2011, 05:19 PM
Holy ****! He looks like Brad AKA Ponyup!!!

Hey, I resemble that remark. I just need the mustache

Mike
08-22-2011, 05:57 PM
Hey, I resemble that remark. I just need the mustache

I think Joe will be much happier once you get one :eek: :beer:

GAMike
08-22-2011, 08:19 PM
yesser!!!!

gooooooo...

patriots!!!

ftmfw!!!

:beer:

Oh yea..... Sorry bout dem Bears Ed........ Good thing its still "Da" silly season................

CBT
08-23-2011, 03:35 AM
Well that was brutal to watch for the most part....

Mike
08-23-2011, 03:52 AM
Gooooooooo Bears :beer:

CBT
08-23-2011, 03:56 AM
Gooooooooo Bears :beer:
SHUT UP !!!! :lol:

I predict Dallas winning 3 games all year :neener:

knine
08-23-2011, 05:05 AM
Bears sucketh

SC Cheesehead
08-23-2011, 05:41 AM
Giants - 41
Bears - 13

Well, I see I didn't miss anything in the second half...

RacerX
08-23-2011, 05:49 AM
Bill Swerski: Now, gentlemen, let me ask you this: What if Da Bears were all 14 inches tall, you know, about so high? Now, what's your score of today's game?

Carl Wollarski: Against Da Giants?

Bill Swerski: Yes, give 'em a handicap.

Carl Wollarski: Bears 18, Giants 10. And that would finally be a good game.

Pat Arnold: Yeah, it would be a good game. Mini Bears 24, Giants 14.

Todd O'Conner: What about Ditka? Would he be mini, too?

Bill Swerski: No, he would be full-grown.

Todd O'Conner: Oh, then, uh.. Mini Bears 31, Giants 7.

Carl Wollarski: Oh, hold on. Then I change mine, too. I thought it was Mini Ditka.

Bill Swerski: Okay, gentlemen, another scenario: Da Bears, they don't make it, the plane is delayed.. and the only one who shows up is Ditka. Ditka vs. Da Giants. Okay, score, gentlemen.

Pat Arnold: Alright, after da heart attack, I gotta say Ditka 17, Giants 14. He just barely gets by.

Bill Swerski: Alright, that sounds exciting. Perhaps, you know, a late Ditka field goal.

Todd O'Conner: Bears!

Superfans: Bears!!

[ Danny Sheridan enters round table discussion ]

Bill Swerski: Hey! As you fans know, sports celebrities like to frequent Ditka's. And oddsmaker Danny Sheridan has just sat down with us. Now, Danny.. what would the point spread be for a game like that? Ditka vs. Da Giants. Now, remember, it's only Ditka, not the regular Bears team.

Danny Sheridan: Okay. I'm gonna say the Giants by about.. [ thinking ] ..800.

Bill Swerski: Great, Danny. Now, are you from New York?

Carl Wollarski: He lives in New York, eh, Pat?

Bill Swerski: You like it there. You can stay there, as far as I'm concerned.

Danny Sheridan: No, it's just that.. it's one guy, you know-

Bill Swerski: Yeah, that's alright. Just take your crack pipe and go home! Get outta here, Danny!

Todd O'Conner: Yeah, go shoot somebody with a gun!

[ Danny Sheridan exits the room ]

Bill Swerski: Alright, now let's get back to our discussion. Bears vs. the Assembled Choir of Heavenly Angels.

Pat Arnold: The whole choir?

Bill Swerski: Well, Saraphone, Jerebone - the whole nine yards.

Pat Arnold: Angels.

Carl Wollarski: Angels, but it's close.

Todd O'Conner: Bears!

Bill Swerski: Alright. Ditka vs. God in a golf match. Now, he's a good golfer.

Pat Arnold: Ditka.

Todd O'Conner: Dit-ka!

Carl Wollarski: Ditka.

Bill Swerski: Well, I see they're setting up the 40-foot screen, so I guess it's game time. Now, you enjoy the game, folks. Now, remember, next week - Bears-Niners. Alright, now Bears vs Stephen Douglas in a debate, what do you think?

Superfans: Da Bears!! Da Bears!

Vortex
08-23-2011, 06:31 AM
When Dallas got Roy Williams I really had high hopes, he had done a decent job in Detroit and was outstanding in college. Well, he was a major bust here in Dallas; Mr. Butterfingers. That plus his amateur hour Hook em Horns when he did something decent. He seems like a nice fellow but then there are lots of nice fellows. I cant believe we got rid of Patrick Crayton and kept Williams. Re Marion Barber, when he first played for the Cowboys he was pretty awesome doing the stiffarm runs on third down. We screwed up thinking he was a starter (he aint) and now hes on your typical post 4th year slide. That said I dont hate the Bears, good luck and maybe Im wrong on these two.

PonyUP
08-23-2011, 09:58 AM
I think Joe will be much happier once you get one :eek: :beer:

As long as he cleans my mustache after the ride :lol:

PonyUP
08-23-2011, 09:59 AM
Well that was brutal to watch for the most part....

Everytime they take the field it's brutal to watch, but it's even more Brutal to get trouncede by 4 touchdowns in the preseason

RacerX
08-23-2011, 10:00 AM
As long as he cleans my mustache after the ride :lol:
Mustard Snack... ;)

SC Cheesehead
08-23-2011, 10:49 AM
Everytime they take the field it's brutal to watch, but it's even more Brutal to get trouncede by 4 touchdowns in the preseason

Yeah, but you know what's even more depressing?

For the Bears, it's all downhill from here... ;)

PonyUP
08-23-2011, 11:25 AM
Yeah, but you know what's even more depressing?

For the Bears, it's all downhill from here... ;)

You know whats even more depressing? When you wake up in the morning to the reality it wasn't a dream, you actually did sing a contract with the Bears

SC Cheesehead
08-23-2011, 02:00 PM
You know whats even more depressing? When you wake up in the morning to the reality it wasn't a dream, you actually did sign a contract with the Bears

I can only think of one thing more depressing than that.
|
|
|
|
|
|
\/

Signing a contract with the Viqueens... ;) -----> :D

knine
08-23-2011, 02:47 PM
Bears sucketh

CBT
08-23-2011, 05:13 PM
What a bunch of haters!!! Bears gonna be doing the Super Bowl Shuffle this season, yeah baby!:beer:

PonyUP
08-23-2011, 05:16 PM
What a bunch of haters!!! Bears gonna be doing the Super Bowl Shuffle this season, yeah baby!:beer:

Hope they have enough space in their living rooms, they'll be doing it from home

PonyUP
08-23-2011, 05:17 PM
I can only think of one thing more depressing than that.
|
|
|
|
|
|
\/

Signing a contract with the Viqueens... ;) -----> :D

Can't sign a contract with the Vikings until you are beyond your prime

CBT
08-23-2011, 05:21 PM
Hope they have enough space in their living rooms, they'll be doing it from home

Grrrrrrr!!!!! Good one, dammit!

CBT
08-23-2011, 05:21 PM
Grrrrrrr!!!!! Good one, dammit!

That's what she said, b!tch!

PonyUP
08-23-2011, 07:31 PM
That's what she said, b!tch!

What did one nut say to the other nut?

Who's the Dick in the middle

SC Cheesehead
08-25-2011, 09:13 AM
GREEN BAY, Wis. (AP) — There's good news for the 81,000 fans on the waiting list for Green Bay Packers season tickets.
The team plans to add about 6,600 new seats at venerable Lambeau Field.

Oh goody, now only about 19,000 more to go before my name hits the top of the list...:cool:

Mr. Man
08-25-2011, 10:37 AM
GREEN BAY, Wis. (AP) — There's good news for the 81,000 fans on the waiting list for Green Bay Packers season tickets.
The team plans to add about 6,600 new seats at venerable Lambeau Field.

Oh goody, now only about 19,000 more to go before my name hits the top of the list...:cool:
Man! Is there nothing else to do in Green Bay than wait around for losing tickets. At least if the Giants suck in any given year you can go to a museum or something in NYC:P:D

CBT
08-25-2011, 11:11 AM
Man! Is there nothing else to do in Green Bay than wait around for losing tickets. At least if the Giants suck in any given year you can go to a museum or something in NYC:P:D
:lol: Now that's frickin' funny!!

SC Cheesehead
08-25-2011, 12:51 PM

Up nort' in Green Bay, there's only a couple of things you can do when the cold sets in:

Drink beer
Trade jackknives
Make babies
Watch the Packers

Actually, I guess if you were proficient at multi-tasking, you could do all of 'em together...

Mr. Man
08-25-2011, 01:06 PM
Up nort' in Green Bay, there's only a couple of things you can do when the cold sets in:

Drink beer
Trade jackknives
Make babies
Watch the Packers

Actually, I guess if you were proficient at multi-tasking, you could do all of 'em together...
Must be a lot of suicides:D

knine
08-25-2011, 01:17 PM
Bears sucketh

Mr. Man
08-25-2011, 01:51 PM
Brett Favre, after living a full life, died. When he got to heaven, God was showing him around. They came to a modest little house with a faded Packer flag in the window. "This house is yours for eternity, Brett," said God. "This is very special; not everyone gets a house up here." Brett felt special, indeed, and walked up to his house. On his way up the porch, he noticed another house just around the corner. It was a 3-story mansion with a Red and Blue sidewalk, 50 foot tall flagpole with an enormous Giants logo flag, and in every window, a "GO Giant's" sign. Brett looked at God and said "God, I'm not trying to be ungrateful, but I have a question. I was an all-pro QB, I won the Super Bowl, and I even went to the hall of fame," God asked "So what do you want to know, Brett?" "Well, why does Eli Manning get a better house than me?" God chuckled and said "Brett, that's not Eli Manning's house, it's mine."
:D:P

SC Cheesehead
08-25-2011, 07:26 PM
Must be a lot of suicides:D

Nah, too drunk to shoot straight...

PonyUP
08-26-2011, 07:33 AM
Nah, too drunk to shoot straight...

Isn't that what happened to Dick Cheney? :lol:

SC Cheesehead
08-26-2011, 08:44 AM
Isn't that what happened to Dick Cheney? :lol:

Can't say for sure about Cheney, but

http://images3.cafepress.com/image/33918843_125x125.png

PonyUP
08-26-2011, 09:05 AM
Can't say for sure about Cheney, but

http://images3.cafepress.com/image/33918843_125x125.png

I haven't, but much like as in cribbage, I'm sure it's skunked :lol:

Mr. Man
08-26-2011, 01:23 PM
Becareful with the Dick jokes:D

http://0.tqn.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/n/k/cheney_tenways.jpg (http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/images/blpic-cheneynragun.htm)

SC Cheesehead
08-26-2011, 02:19 PM
Becareful with the Dick jokes:D

http://0.tqn.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/n/k/cheney_tenways.jpg (http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/images/blpic-cheneynragun.htm)

The guy's a veritable Chuck Norris...

Mr. Man
08-26-2011, 07:42 PM

http://0.tqn.com/d/politicalhumor/1/7/m/k/cheney_emotional_chart.jpg

Somebody needs to give this man a beer:beer:

Oh yeah... football thread. You will never see this at a Giants game

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/168066_1832597017728_132448879 0_32032345_1542866_n.jpg

PonyUP
08-26-2011, 07:46 PM

I'm just saying :D

SC Cheesehead
08-27-2011, 08:23 AM

I'm just saying :D

Dick Cheney is actually Techno Viking? :eek:

Mike
08-27-2011, 11:12 AM
SHUT UP !!!! :lol:

I predict Dallas winning 3 games all year :neener:

I'm hoping for that many wins :beer:

SC Cheesehead
08-27-2011, 12:50 PM
I'm hoping for that many wins :beer:

Does that include pre-season? :dunno:

PonyUP
08-27-2011, 03:32 PM
Does that include pre-season? :dunno:

Well, the cowgirls are playing my viqueens tonight, so somethings gotta give

Mr. Man
08-27-2011, 08:58 PM
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRE4gy65wCbc Hol8SAilgUYbN8XFuNRZuMr4ex4cSg ENkOb-1oHRQ
Speaks for itself:rofl::rofl:

Commodore Crap
08-28-2011, 07:42 AM
Go Bills.
That's Right.
I think we'll win 5 games this year. But I'll still be here when we're relevent in another 15 years or so. It's been almost 15 years now....

-ryan s.

SC Cheesehead
08-28-2011, 01:06 PM

Well, like I used to say back in the day, "let's get the losses out of the way during the pre-season..." :bigcry:

Now that right there is funny! :laugh:

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRE4gy65wCbc Hol8SAilgUYbN8XFuNRZuMr4ex4cSg ENkOb-1oHRQ

PonyUP
08-28-2011, 04:00 PM

Well the Vikes will most likely fall limp this season

PonyUP
08-28-2011, 04:01 PM
Well, like I used to say back in the day, "let's get the losses out of the way during the pre-season..." :bigcry:

Now that right there is funny! :laugh:

Well the Bears know about that being 0-3 so far

knine
08-28-2011, 08:25 PM
Bears sucketh

Mr. Man
08-28-2011, 10:03 PM
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTCKhq4mJFPa 658INEGOtM1O83NArhQ1kcDm6aCd7M pNbbTOncs

Go Giants....:D

SC Cheesehead
08-29-2011, 04:25 AM
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTCKhq4mJFPa 658INEGOtM1O83NArhQ1kcDm6aCd7M pNbbTOncs

Go Giants....:D

:lol: I LOVE IT! :lol:

Anorexic Rex, kinda catchy, huh?

Mr. Man
08-29-2011, 10:18 AM
:lol: I LOVE IT! :lol:

Anorexic Rex, kinda catchy, huh?
Sounds like somebody has a new screensaver;)

SC Cheesehead
08-29-2011, 10:26 AM
sounds like somebody has a new screensaver;)

:d:d:d
-----------------

Mr. Man
08-29-2011, 12:50 PM
GO GIANTS
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRgz1xAJBc3G VYbakQ_JqUowpoV71iGUi7r1e1uC32 cSYw5Yctueg

How can you not be a fan of the Giants?:beer:

duhtroll
08-29-2011, 01:25 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-6Tn0Ie-AQ

That's prolly why.

SC Cheesehead
08-29-2011, 01:31 PM
GO GIANTS
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRgz1xAJBc3G VYbakQ_JqUowpoV71iGUi7r1e1uC32 cSYw5Yctueg

I can say the same thing about the REAL "America's Team"!

http://www.intentionalfoul.com/images/bikinipackers.jpg

Mr. Man
08-29-2011, 02:00 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-6Tn0Ie-AQ

That's prolly why.
Can't argue with passion. When's Iowa going to the Super Bowl:P

I can say the same thing about the REAL "America's Team"!
http://www.intentionalfoul.com/images/bikinipackers.jpg
Photoshopped. They are way under the requisite Packer fan weight limit:D

duhtroll
08-29-2011, 04:56 PM
Most Iowans are Wanker or Viqueen fans.

I am from Chicago.

Can't argue with passion. When's Iowa going to the Super Bowl:P

SC Cheesehead
08-29-2011, 05:18 PM
Most Iowans are Wanker or Viqueen fans.

I am from Chicago.

Does that make you a Bears fan?

If so, you, among men, are to be truly pitied....

;) ------> :D

CBT
08-30-2011, 04:43 AM

Bears vs Packers, in Packland, on Christmas Day. I will be watching it in Chicago, woo hoo!

SC Cheesehead
08-30-2011, 06:09 AM
Bears vs Packers, in Packland, on Christmas Day. I will be watching it in Chicago, woo hoo!

So sorry the Packers are going to ruin your Christmas... ;)

http://www.prizes1.com/photogallery/photo20050/Green%20Bay%20Packers%20Footba ll%20Vinyl%20No%201%20Hand.jpg (http://www.prizes1.com/Green%20Bay%20Packers%20Footba ll%20Vinyl%20No%201%20Hand.jpg )

duhtroll
08-30-2011, 06:41 AM
Sorry, you'd have to have been around her during football season to understand. Iowa doesn't have any pro teams so they are all rabid Hawkeye fans -- even those who never went to college or had any family members go to the U of I. It is sickening, especially in years when they are no good and insist they are being robbed every week.

They are also mostly Packer and Viking fans, which means that the Packers and Vikings are to be pitied for inheriting so many Iowegians.

My family is from Chicago, so yes I am loyal to Chicago teams.

CBT
08-30-2011, 06:50 AM
So sorry the Packers are going to ruin your Christmas... ;)

http://www.prizes1.com/photogallery/photo20050/Green%20Bay%20Packers%20Footba ll%20Vinyl%20No%201%20Hand.jpg (http://www.prizes1.com/Green%20Bay%20Packers%20Footba ll%20Vinyl%20No%201%20Hand.jpg )
The Bears are going to unwrap the Packers on Christmas like a fat kid unwraps a Betty Crocker Easy-Bake Brownie Oven; quick, fast, and in a hurry.

SC Cheesehead
08-30-2011, 08:26 AM
Sorry, you'd have to have been around her during football season to understand. Iowa doesn't have any pro teams so they are all rabid Hawkeye fans -- even those who never went to college or had any family members go to the U of I. It is sickening, especially in years when they are no good and insist they are being robbed every week.

They are also mostly Packer and Viking fans, which means that the Packers and Vikings are to be pitied for inheriting so many Iowegians.

My family is from Chicago, so yes I am loyal to Chicago teams.

I love it! That's one to remember for the Packer Backer's bar down here... :D

PonyUP
09-01-2011, 06:43 AM
SONOFABI....so El Presidente feels he needs to address congress about the jobs situation, and El Boe"cry me a river"nerito decides that the 7th isn't a good day, push back the speech to the 8th.

You just know an address to congress is going to prempt programming, which means the first half of the Saints/Packers game is in doubt. Hopefully the NFL is smart and dual broadcasts it on the NFL network.

I don't need to hear another speech, and I don't care that you don't want the speech to take press away from the Republican debates on Wednesday, after this long off season, I'm ready for some football.

You wanna lose my vote bub? Make me mis the first half on opening night, not only will you lose my vote, but I'll go to the other extreme and vote Bachmann.

NFL for President, rant over :mad2:

knine
09-02-2011, 04:45 AM
Bears Sucketh

duhtroll
09-02-2011, 06:43 AM
I thought they specifically said it would not interfere with games.

SONOFABI....so El Presidente feels he needs to address congress about the jobs situation, and El Boe"cry me a river"nerito decides that the 7th isn't a good day, push back the speech to the 8th.

You just know an address to congress is going to prempt programming, which means the first half of the Saints/Packers game is in doubt. Hopefully the NFL is smart and dual broadcasts it on the NFL network.

I don't need to hear another speech, and I don't care that you don't want the speech to take press away from the Republican debates on Wednesday, after this long off season, I'm ready for some football.

You wanna lose my vote bub? Make me mis the first half on opening night, not only will you lose my vote, but I'll go to the other extreme and vote Bachmann.

NFL for President, rant over :mad2:

SC Cheesehead
09-02-2011, 07:01 AM

It had better not!

Hell hath no fury like a scorned Packer fan...http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT07dLVghw28 GZaVQJGPgumHiTx4XsOnq9lLaGVr8E 1BnRX8GjCylJaRC8 (http://sportsfixchicago.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/packers-fan01.jpg)

CBT
09-02-2011, 07:08 AM
GO GIANTS

I think I am a fan of Giants fans now, thanks :up:

PonyUP
09-02-2011, 10:10 AM
I think I am a fan of Giants fans now, thanks :up:

Unfortunately, you don't have anything Giant for her :lol:

PonyUP
09-02-2011, 10:11 AM

It had better not, or my plan to take a few friends, invade Aregentina, take over the country, build an Army and begin world domination just may have to go into effect for the Ponytopian Society

Mr. Man
09-02-2011, 12:22 PM
It had better not!

Hell hath no fury like a scorned Packer fan...http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT07dLVghw28 GZaVQJGPgumHiTx4XsOnq9lLaGVr8E 1BnRX8GjCylJaRC8 (http://sportsfixchicago.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/packers-fan01.jpg)
Trying to make Doomie a Packers fan Rex?;)

knine
09-02-2011, 06:31 PM
Bears Sucketh

SC Cheesehead
09-09-2011, 06:54 AM
How 'bout them Packers!
http://prod.static.packers.clubs.nfl. com/assets/images/imported/GB/photos/clubimages/2011/09-September/110908packers-saints-biever-4--nfl_medium_540_360.JPG

guspech750
09-09-2011, 07:00 AM
World Series is coming up!!!

And Dish Network finally has MLB network!!

Woooooooo. Hooooooooo!!

Carry on losers.

---
- Sent from my iPhone
Eaton Swap = Wreeeeeeeeeedom!!

SC Cheesehead
09-09-2011, 08:31 AM
World Series is coming up!!!

And Dish Network finally has MLB network!!

Woooooooo. Hooooooooo!!

Carry on losers.

---
- Sent from my iPhone
Eaton Swap = Wreeeeeeeeeedom!!

You guys are only 9 games out of first place in the AL Central, NBD...;)

Well, I guess it could be worse. You could be the Twins... :D