PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: MGM Wheels - Local Pick Up Only in MA

Egon Spengler
08-26-2011, 01:45 PM
I have four (4) MGM aluminum 16" wheels with used blizzaks on them. Don't know what to ask for them, but they are for sale and for local pick up only. I am located in the DEAD CENTER of Massachusetts. Let me know and I can get some pics. I was thinking around $250.00.

Thanks.
Tom

RF Overlord
08-27-2011, 05:54 AM
I am located in the DEAD CENTER of Massachusetts. Come on...Worcester's not dead yet.

fesifisky
08-27-2011, 01:43 PM
How much life do the tires have on them? I need new snows for this winter.

Egon Spengler
08-29-2011, 05:33 AM
Come on...Worcester's not dead yet.
haha. I don't live in Worcester anymore. I live very close to the geographical center of Massachusetts. (not far from worcester).

How much life do the tires have on them? I need new snows for this winter.
you haves pm'z

fesifisky
08-30-2011, 05:27 AM
I saw wheels/tires chained up in front of a house on main st, were those yours? Drove through your way to get to Gardner a bunch of times this weekend.

fesifisky
08-30-2011, 05:28 AM
Oh yeah, PM received, I'll be giving a call likely today or so, I am interested likely even if they only have 50% tread left.

Egon Spengler
08-30-2011, 06:56 AM
I saw wheels/tires chained up in front of a house on main st, were those yours? Drove through your way to get to Gardner a bunch of times this weekend.
Not mine. My wheels look like this
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/6/6d/GCC_Grand_Marquis_Standard_Whe els.jpg/180px-GCC_Grand_Marquis_Standard_Whe els.jpg

Oh yeah, PM received, I'll be giving a call likely today or so, I am interested likely even if they only have 50% tread left.
Okie dokie. The wheels were used for 4 winters. Went on in December and came off in May every year.

fesifisky
09-01-2011, 04:15 PM
phone's been non working, getting fixed/replaced tomorrow. And getting the check for the personal injury from the last MM tomorrow as well, so I'm still interested if still there.