PDA

View Full Version : Are YOUR kids coming to MV9?!!

Papillon
09-07-2011, 05:13 PM
REGISTRATION FOR CHILDREN 12 & UNDER IS ONLY $50.00!!!!
:banana: :banana: :banana:

MAKE SURE TO REGISTER THE KIDDIES!!!

http://maraudervillenine.eventbrite.c om/?ref=ebtn

AND DON'T FORGET TO BOOK THEM AND YOURSELF A ROOM AT OUR HOST HOTEL!!!

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/gallery/data/500/MV9_hotellobby_520_346.jpg

October 12th-16th 2011 in Hershey PA Will be...
The Central Hotel and Conference Center.
800 East Park Drive
Harrisburg PA, 17111.
To make reservations, Call (717)561-2800

Ask for the "Marauderville IX group block" King and Queens size bedrooms are available.

Room Rate is $95+tax double occupancy.
:pancake: :food: :coffee: Includes a Full American Breakfast Buffet every morning. :coffee: :food: :pancake:
(Limit 2 people per room)

Baconbit
09-08-2011, 03:26 AM
Is anyone bringing their kids? I was under the impression this wasn't totally a "kid friendly" time, i.e. certain activities not really geared towards kids? I can't get a sitter and had thought of bringing my daughter but now the issue is getting off work.

Papillon
09-08-2011, 05:08 AM
Hwy73/Jim is bringing his kids ages 18 and 10 and Go2GuyFL/Mark is bringing his girls ages 12 & 9. How old's your little girl?

By all means, she should come! I think all the activities are pretty kid friendly... Museums, train rides, and she'll probably LOVE Hershey World!!! Even drag racing (as a spectator unless she wants to get behind the wheel :P) and even the banquet dinner where she can watch the horses race are pretty kid friendly!

Oh and about work, just call in sick ;) :D

SC Cheesehead
09-08-2011, 05:59 AM
E-Dubb's 28, but often acts like a 12 year old, can I get him the discounted price?

Just askin...

Baconbit
09-08-2011, 07:32 PM
Well I talked with my girlfriend and I think I may be attending with her and my 6 year old daughter! Gotta check work tomorrow and then I will know...The registration fee is per person correct? If we come then it will be on Thursday morning since I am only about 4 hours away so I will only be using the hotel room for three nights. Keeping my fingers crossed...:beer:

TAKEDOWN
09-08-2011, 09:23 PM
I didn't think they were kid friendly either, that has been my main concern this whole time.

Blackened300a
09-09-2011, 04:42 AM
I didn't think they were kid friendly either, that has been my main concern this whole time.

You thinking about attending Drew? This is a kid friendly event so it would be a great getaway with the family.

Plus it would be great to finally meet you after all our business together over the past few years. :beer:

guspech750
09-09-2011, 05:01 AM

Drew!! Drew!! Drew!! Bob and I are going!!

I think the CBT is bringing jr.

---
- Sent from my iPhone
Eaton Swap = Wreeeeeeeeeedom!!

Ms. Denmark
09-09-2011, 05:27 AM

Drew,

this Marauderville is especially kid friendly! The hotel is ideal for kids. There is a nice big indoor pool, a huge Atium lobby and an Irish Pub right on premises. Kids are welcome in all these areas. Our events are one's that kids would enjoy.

SC Cheesehead
09-09-2011, 05:31 AM
Drew,

this Marauderville is especially kid friendly! The hotel is ideal for kids. There is a nice big indoor pool, a huge Atium lobby and an Irish Pub right on premises. Kids are welcome in all these areas. Our events are one's that kids would enjoy.

Agreed. There aren't a lot, but usually a couple kids every year. Heck, that's where we all met Brittany (rayjay's daughter) and Mike Brown's granddaughter. Geat kids, and they had a blast.

Papillon
09-09-2011, 08:49 AM
Well I talked with my girlfriend and I think I may be attending with her and my 6 year old daughter! Gotta check work tomorrow and then I will know...The registration fee is per person correct? If we come then it will be on Thursday morning since I am only about 4 hours away so I will only be using the hotel room for three nights. Keeping my fingers crossed...:beer:

FINGERS ARE CROSSED! Hope you guys can make it! I think your little girl would have a blast! As we all will!! :beer:

Haggis
09-09-2011, 05:56 PM
E-Dubb's 28, but often acts like a 12 year old, can I get him the discounted price?

Just askin...

And Rex is 59 and acts like a 6yr old, just ask Terry.

SC Cheesehead
09-09-2011, 06:44 PM
And Rex is 59 and acts like a 6yr old, just ask Terry.

VERY true, that.... ;)

Bigdogjim
09-09-2011, 07:18 PM
I will bring my "inner child" :laugh:

TAKEDOWN
09-09-2011, 09:28 PM
Unfortunately I made plans already and will be kickin' back in Hawaii. Had I known, maybe should've just asked! Definitely looking forward to meeting some people away from home.

Ms. Denmark
09-10-2011, 07:41 AM
Unfortunately I made plans already and will be kickin' back in Hawaii. Had I known, maybe should've just asked! Definitely looking forward to meeting some people away from home.
That sounds like a plan, Drew! And there are MM.net members there! Enjoy your vacation! (You can add Hawaiian sand to your collection LOL;))

TAKEDOWN
09-10-2011, 12:55 PM
Drew,

Looks like i messed this trip up, I didn't want to be the outcast because I brought the kid and didn't want others to change their personalities (Awkward) all because he was there, LOL! Hopefully next time around it'll be a GO. I'll definitely be hangin' with LocalBoy and any of the HI crew, which I recently joined too. I'm gonna bring something back from HI for you and Mr Man.

guspech750
09-10-2011, 03:38 PM
Looks like i messed this trip up, I didn't want to be the outcast because I brought the kid and didn't want others to change their personalities (Awkward) all because he was there, LOL! Hopefully next time around it'll be a GO. I'll definitely be hangin' with LocalBoy and any of the HI crew, which I recently joined too. I'm gonna bring something back from HI for you and Mr Man.

You are the outcast member, remember. You are the Korean photographer, picture whore!! :)

Louisville is right around the corner biatch!!

---
- Sent from my iPhone

rayjay
09-11-2011, 06:47 PM
Brittany (14) and I will be arriving on Wednesday. Arleen is driving her LS8 down Friday after classes.

Papillon
09-11-2011, 06:56 PM
Brittany (14) and I will be arriving on Wednesday. Arleen is driving her LS8 down Friday after classes.

WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Mr. Man
09-11-2011, 07:32 PM
Looks like i messed this trip up, I didn't want to be the outcast because I brought the kid and didn't want others to change their personalities (Awkward) all because he was there, LOL! Hopefully next time around it'll be a GO. I'll definitely be hangin' with LocalBoy and any of the HI crew, which I recently joined too. I'm gonna bring something back from HI for you and Mr Man.Mr. Man likes drinks in pineapples with those tiny umbrellas in them:D

SC Cheesehead
09-12-2011, 08:51 AM

HOOHA!

Can't wait to meet Arleen and tell her about all the stuff we've had to put up with you over the years... ;)------> :D

Baconbit
09-12-2011, 11:41 AM
I will be there with Jess and my daughter Kaydon(6)...I can't wait I'm in need of a vacation(and a cold beer):beer:

Papillon
09-12-2011, 01:15 PM
I will be there with Jess and my daughter Kaydon(6)...I can't wait I'm in need of a vacation(and a cold beer):beer:

YAAAYYY!!!!! :banana: Excited to see you guys!

See Rex/SC Cheesehead for the beer... I hear he's buying :D

:lol:

rayjay
09-12-2011, 01:19 PM
HOOHA!

Can't wait to meet Arleen and tell her about all the stuff we've had to put up with you over the years... ;)------> :D

Gee, thanks :D I think you'll be surprised at how much Brittany has grown since MV5. Already taller than me, not that I'm tall, but she just turned 14 (going on 19 :rolleyes:) I'm gonna have my hands full. I already told her no dating until shes 25. :bop: Heck, I just let her 29 yr old sister start dating. :baaa:

rayjay
09-12-2011, 01:20 PM
[QUOTE=Papillon;1089712
See Rex/SC Cheesehead for the beer... I hear he's buying :D

:lol:[/QUOTE]

Can I quote you on that dear?

CBT
09-13-2011, 05:53 AM
Drew!! Drew!! Drew!! Bob and I are going!!

I think the CBT is bringing jr.

---
- Sent from my iPhone

Of course, bro! Think she would miss a chance to see all her Marauder family? She has always been treated great, loves it! To the people wondering about bringing children, go for it!

knine
09-13-2011, 08:30 AM
Of course, bro! Think she would miss a chance to see all her Marauder family? She has always been treated great, loves it! To the people wondering about bringing children, go for it!
...and I remember the Amber Alert she tried to trigger the first year for you taking her :lol: