PDA

View Full Version : Black Marauder in Kokomo 1/14/05

Silver_04
01-15-2004, 05:05 PM
Anyone here driving a black Marauder w/red bumper inserts around Kokomo yesterday?

SHERIFF
01-15-2004, 05:16 PM
Anyone here driving a black Marauder w/red bumper inserts around Kokomo yesterday?

Where is Kokomo?

Oh nevermind..... if I have to ask..... it sure wasn't me. :)

MERCMAN
01-15-2004, 05:28 PM
Well Chris it wasn't me, although that describes mine to a "T"( or should I say an "M") :burnout: .

I have heard of one driving around in our area, haven't seen it myself, but my son has. I know of one in Lapel, but as far a I know, you and I are the only MM's in the Kokomo area!

Silver_04
01-15-2004, 07:21 PM
Kokomo is in Indiana (~40 miles north of Indy). We used to have this huge empty gas tower that you could see for miles around. Yep an empty gas tower, that's what made this town unique. People used to use the gas tower as a direction indicator but since the tower has been imploded town folk and visitors alike drive around aimlessly because they now have no idea where they are. Delphi, where I work, is headquarded in Kokomo and there are a couple of Chrysler transmission plants. Nice little automotive town.

Dan-one day our cars will meet. :D