PDA

View Full Version : ARRGH!!! It be talk like a pirate day ye swabs!!!

MERCMAN
09-19-2011, 08:21 AM
http://www.talklikeapirate.com/

SC Cheesehead
09-19-2011, 11:16 AM
A pirate walks into a bar and the bartender says, "Hey, I haven't seen you in a while. What happened, you look terrible!"

"Arrr, what do you mean?" the pirate replies, "I'm fine."

The bartender says, "But what about that wooden leg? You didn't have that before."

"Well," says the pirate, "We was in a battle at sea and a cannon ball hit me leg. Knocked it right off, but the surgeon patched me up, and I'm as good as new."

"Yeah," says the bartender, "But what about that hook? Last time I saw you, you had both hands."

"Well," says the pirate, "We was in another battle and we boarded the enemy ship. I was in a sword fight and me hand was cut off but the surgeon fixed me up with this here hook."

"Oh," says the bartender, "What about that eye patch? Last time you were in here you had both eyes."

"Arrr, well," says the pirate, "One day when we was at sea, some birds was flying over the ship. I looked up, and one of them shat in me eye."

"So?" replied the bartender, "what happened? You couldn't have lost an eye just from some bird ****!"

"Arrr, well, no," says the pirate, "first day with me new hook..."

Phrog_gunner
09-19-2011, 11:24 AM
CBT should be in here shortly, in search of booty!! :pirate:

SC Cheesehead
09-19-2011, 12:51 PM
CBT should be in here shortly, in search of booty!! :pirate:

:rofl: JOCULARITY :rofl:

Aye, matey, you'll not be wanting to drop yer bar of soap when he gets here; arrrrrr!

CBT
09-19-2011, 01:04 PM
.....I smell booty.....

You all should be here for the Blackbeard Festival held every year in downtown Hampton. Pirates, cannons going off, wenches, ale, food, music, fireworks, it is a 3 day blast. Even if you don't drink or eat, it is still a blast.

Cheeseheadbob
09-19-2011, 01:30 PM
So, if you do drink and eat, will it be the best time evarrgh?
Even if you don't drink or eat, it is still a blast.

boatmangc
09-19-2011, 03:29 PM
Wenches??
Arrrgh matey I likes me some wenches!!

N40GL
09-20-2011, 08:43 AM
What kind o'socks does ye pirate wear, matey?

Arrrrrr-gyle.

Baconbit
09-20-2011, 09:02 AM
:banana:Pirate walks into a bar with a steering wheel in his pants; after about an hour the bartender finally says,"Alright I gotta know whats with the steering wheel?" The pirate says,"Argh I dunno but its drivin me nuts!":lol:

CBT
09-20-2011, 01:35 PM
:banana:Pirate walks into a bar with a steering wheel in his pants; after about an hour the bartender finally says,"Alright I gotta know whats with the steering wheel?" The pirate says,"Argh I dunno but its drivin me nuts!":lol:
lol, now that's funny :beer:

Jimimac43
09-20-2011, 02:34 PM
Feb. is the annual Gasparilla Festival here in Tampa Fl. Tribute to Jose Gaspar, a famous possibly make believe pirate. Big doins. Week long revelry 2 parades mass chaos. Arrrr !

CBT
09-21-2011, 03:19 AM
Feb. is the annual Gasparilla Festival here in Tampa Fl. Tribute to Jose Gaspar, a famous possibly make believe pirate. Big doins. Week long revelry 2 parades mass chaos. Arrrr !

Now that sounds like fun, Hamptons is only a couple days.

Phrog_gunner
09-21-2011, 04:21 AM
Now that sounds like fun, Hamptons is only a couple days.

Yes it is.....Plenty of girls willing to earn beads.

CBT
09-21-2011, 04:36 AM
Yes it is.....Plenty of girls willing to earn beads.

Wenches Gone Wild? :beer:

Pat
09-21-2011, 04:44 AM
Arrrr..........shiver me timbers. Yonder Marauder requires a swabbing, me buck-o's, turn too lads.

Phrog_gunner
09-21-2011, 06:18 AM
Wenches Gone Wild? :beer:

Just look out for the ones with a hook. ;)

Hack Goby
09-23-2011, 09:51 AM
It will be marked on my calender from now on.Robert Newton was the greatest pirate actor ever..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEKcll7AvSE