PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to ctrlraven

mgmsleeper
09-20-2011, 08:12 PM
Very helpful and wiling person. Went out of his way and offered to help me with an issue on the Marauder without me even asking and it worked out GREAT.

:beer:

thank you again!

guspech750
09-20-2011, 08:15 PM
Ah yes, One of the many great benifets of helping each other out in times of need. Great web site with really great people for a great car!!

So what was the issue?

mgmsleeper
09-20-2011, 08:36 PM
Ah yes, One of the many great benifets of helping each other out in times of need. Great web site with really great people for a great car!!

So what was the issue?

Yes great site and some great people.
...I really don't want to go too much into detail I don't want to start a fuss or nothing. I'll let him speak on it if he wishes.

My Marauder is fun now and this is before the two upcoming mods

ctrlraven
Your welcome and I'm glad to hear it worked out for you!

DOOM
The birdman is good folks.

Glad to have him as a local C.A.M member. :beer:

Ms. Denmark
09-21-2011, 02:33 AM
The birdman is good folks.

Glad to have him as a local C.A.M member. :beer:
I can second that! Chris is smart, knows what he's doing and steps up when you need him...:beer:

justbob
09-21-2011, 04:23 AM
Chris is always going out of his way to help out!

But his sig pic sucks... :P

Sent from my Ally using Tapatalk

Ms. Denmark
09-21-2011, 04:56 AM
Chris is always going out of his way to help out!

But his sig pic sucks... :P

Sent from my Ally using Tapatalk His sig pic is ....

:cool:AWESOME TO INFINITY :cool:

RoyLPita
09-21-2011, 05:11 AM
very helpful and wiling person. Went out of his way and offered to help me with an issue on the marauder without me even asking and it worked out great.

[b]thank you again![/b

+1..........

justbob
09-21-2011, 05:14 AM
His sig pic is ....

:cool:AWESOME TO INFINITY :cool:

Inside joke. On my old phone, EVERY time I loaded a page that Chris posted on my phone would lock up solid! Tapatalk FTW! SOOOOO much faster and easier forum viewing!

Rockettman
09-21-2011, 06:06 AM
I've dealt with Chris also, and he is a great guy. VERY helpful.

His sig made me laugh my a*s off when I saw it the first time. ...bird steals the bag and runs....priceless! Crazy bird!

Do tell what the mods were. Inquiring minds want to know.

ctrlraven
09-21-2011, 06:11 AM
Inside joke. On my old phone, EVERY time I loaded a page that Chris posted on my phone would lock up solid! Tapatalk FTW! SOOOOO much faster and easier forum viewing!

HAHAHA I remember that now. lol

See so actually I helped you out since it made you go to Tapatalk.

Another happy MM.net user. ;)

mgmsleeper
09-21-2011, 07:16 AM
I've dealt with Chris also, and he is a great guy. VERY helpful.

His sig made me laugh my a*s off when I saw it the first time. ...bird steals the bag and runs....priceless! Crazy bird!

Do tell what the mods were. Inquiring minds want to know.

+1 and i'll leave that choice up to him if he wishes to say.

BTW im Chris too :beer:

ctrlraven
09-21-2011, 08:41 AM
I really didn't do anything special, just gave mgmsleeper one of my old 3.55 tunes to wake his car up some after talking to him about how his current tune didn't make the car fun and exciting to drive.

mgmsleeper
09-21-2011, 09:31 AM
I really didn't do anything special, just gave mgmsleeper one of my old 3.55 tunes to wake his car up some after talking to him about how his current tune didn't make the car fun and exciting to drive.

there you guys have it, it was a tune. It was discussed via PM so i kept it private. no big deal