PDA

View Full Version : Really????

PonyUP
09-26-2011, 02:05 PM
We have all been victims of door dings from time to time from some careless idiot in a parking lot. And I'm sure we have all said "OoohI wish I coulda caught them" Well it happened to me today.

Bolted out to the gym during my lunch break this afternoon to get some cardio in. I had the Marauder and parked remotely, but it's my daily driver and needs a paint job so I don't worry about it too much.

Got done with the workout, and went to the car, started it, and started reading through the missed emails on my phone, when I feel (I hear it to, but feeling it is what caught my attention) a loud thud, almost like somebody I know trying to startle me by pounding on the car. It's the car next to me, and she hit hard with her door. I wait a second to see if she is going to at least apologize, she does nothing except starting to rifle through her jack bauer manbag for her gym card, so I get out

"Really??? You not even going to apologize for hitting my car"

"I didn't hit your car"

"Yes you did, I was inside of it, I felt it, I heard it, you hit my car."

"I didn't hit your car"

"Really? look at the chip in the paint, how much you want to bet if you open your door, it lines up perfectly?"

"Well it was an accident, I tried to catch the door"

"You failed, and I know you heard the car running, so you know I was in it, but you were just going to walk away minding your merry business"

"Well I tried to catch the door, I don't see what the big deal is"

"Well judging by all the crap you have hit in your honda, and all the dents I see, you obviously can't drive. Your lucky I don't get your insurance information and get it fixed. Tell you what, if you promise to take a driving class, and a parking class cause you obviously can do neither, I'll drop it. But if you park next to my car again, we are going to have problems, I got your plate, and next time your insurance rates are going up"

then I left, I hate people :mad2:

DOOM
09-26-2011, 02:09 PM
Damn! Sorry Brad!

I woulda been pissed!!! :mad2:

RacerX
09-26-2011, 02:09 PM
http://posterous.com/getfile/files.posterous.com/zogotunga/0O8snyMhJvGx7KwZVLLxdiW04rJ08A 8QR9fWUDsMWWPeWpkuKlG3VQznpq3c/1252829429drinkingagain.gif

guspech750
09-26-2011, 03:26 PM
You should have beat her into a coma, stuffed her in the trunk, and torched the car!!

The ***** nerve of some people.

DOOM
09-26-2011, 03:31 PM
You should have beat her into a coma, stuffed her in the trunk, and torched the car!!

Reliving your bachelor party night huh? :P

JOEMERC
09-26-2011, 03:33 PM
If she is there every week borrow a friends car in bad shape and park next to her toilet bowl (car) and let that car door have a field day on it,just a thought.i just hate ignorant people.

wx4caster
09-26-2011, 04:31 PM
:mad2::mad2::mad2:This is exactly why I don't pack heat....I don't trust myself in situations like yours....My MM doesn't have one ding and that would p*ss me off.

CBT
09-26-2011, 04:31 PM
And now you know where she works out. Dirty deeds, bro. Done dirt cheap.

Ladyhawke
09-26-2011, 05:16 PM
Did you at least get her phone number?

05crownsport
09-26-2011, 05:18 PM
I park in the part of Egypt no one else gos...until one day i walked out to find some lady with her **s leaning on my car...so i yelled across the parking lot for her to get the hell offa it...which she promptly did.

Another time my family and i were at the local Target when we walked out behind about four young men...boys..of which one spit on my wifes jeep. I went into instant **shole mode. At first the dude denied it, until i went to the back. of her jeep to get the 6D cell maglite, then he fessed up and removed his shirt and wiped off the contamination.

PonyUP
09-26-2011, 05:19 PM
Did you at least get her phone number?

I wouldn't touch her with Caseys stick shift, if she was hot there probably wouldn't have been much of a confrontation and I still wouldn't get the digits. At least with her looking like Homer Simpson I could vent some frustration

knine
09-26-2011, 05:20 PM
It reminded me of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K19bKN3teOo
Maybe this is an option for the future?

Chayton
09-26-2011, 05:47 PM
haha. I remember i was with my dad when some hoochie in a little ricer did that to my dads explorer. the guy got out of his car, giggled, then walked into a convience store. As we were leaving my dad casually smashed his door into the guys ricer, and took off. :lol:

Spectragod
09-26-2011, 05:57 PM
I wouldn't touch her with Caseys stick shift, if she was hot there probably wouldn't have been much of a confrontation and I still wouldn't get the digits. At least with her looking like Homer Simpson I could vent some frustration

Three words.... automatic center punch. Knocks out all the glass in a jiffy.:beer:

RacerX
09-26-2011, 06:16 PM
Three words.... automatic center punch. Knocks out all the glass in a jiffy.:beer:

Oh! Forgot that one!!! Another good one: tape down the nozzle of a full can of black enamel and set it in the car. :D

Spectragod
09-26-2011, 06:20 PM
Oh! Forgot that one!!! Another good one: tape down the nozzle of a full can of black enamel and set it in the car. :D

That will only increase the value of a Honda, knock out the glass = total loss.

Shaijack
09-26-2011, 06:24 PM
PontUp Super glue all locks, get a bottle of BUCK LURE (deer pee) and a long hypo needle, insert in rubber around window and spray it into the interior.
My wife loves spray paint. See even sprayed a car in fromt of a state trooper.
If you need other ideas let me know. I was a LEO for 25 years I have a few.

TAKEDOWN
09-26-2011, 06:24 PM
Why am I not surprised! It seems people are rude more often than not, what a shame! I hope your MARAUDER didn't take much of a hit.

PonyUP
09-26-2011, 07:09 PM

OMG, that was a great video post, oh if only that was real life

PonyUP
09-26-2011, 07:12 PM
PontUp Super glue all locks, get a bottle of BUCK LURE (deer pee) and a long hypo needle, insert in rubber around window and spray it into the interior.
My wife loves spray paint. See even sprayed a car in fromt of a state trooper.
If you need other ideas let me know. I was a LEO for 25 years I have a few.

I still like emptying a three hole punch onto the vent, throwing the defrost on high, so when she starts the car it's like a damn KISS concert in her front seat

PonyUP
09-26-2011, 07:13 PM
Why am I not surprised! It seems people are rude more often than not, what a shame! I hope your MARAUDER didn't take much of a hit.

No, it was just a little scratch and most of it rubbed out, no biggie, I was just pissed at her being inconciterate

knine
09-26-2011, 07:33 PM

OMG, that was a great video post, oh if only that was real life
That was my favorite clip from the whole run of the show. I always wondered what would happen when Lois met another Lois type. Worst part is that the Mustang was DPB :bigcry: LOL

Mr. Man
09-26-2011, 07:42 PM
OMFG!!:rofl: I can't believe anyone hasn't caught on to this yet :shake: He was at the GYM for a quick cardio, Pleeeeeease I almost fell off my chair. I call:bs:on the whole thing.:D

GAMike
09-26-2011, 09:11 PM
What I hate is the way people so easily denie what they do, when caught red handed, and then expect others to "let it go". Or they shift to a different tact, and again we are supposed to just accept it. See on TV, watching all these fruitcake celebrities, musicians and politicians, so it must be the way things are done:rolleyes: Hey, that could be a song! I may have just started my songwriting career!:D

Bigdogjim
09-27-2011, 07:44 AM
It's just so hard to try a keep a car in good condition with todays wack jobs driving around:mad:

It happend me with my pick-up one day kid in an old honda beater so I just walked passed him looked downed on him:) and "tripped" and fell on his hood:lol:

Honda crushed oops sorry budddy!

RacerX
09-27-2011, 07:54 AM
That will only increase the value of a Honda, knock out the glass = total loss.
Hmmmm... How about valve grinding compound in the engine oil? I bet that carbide would polish every square inch of the internals! :D

DOOM
09-27-2011, 07:56 AM
OMFG!!:rofl: I can't believe anyone hasn't caught on to this yet :shake: He was at the GYM for a quick cardio, Pleeeeeease I almost fell off my chair. I call:bs:on the whole thing.:D

LMAO!!!! :rofl: :rofl:

He's getting in shape for louisville 2012!!! :2thumbs:

Phrog_gunner
09-27-2011, 08:29 AM
He's getting in shape for louisville 2012!!! :2thumbs:

ROUND is a shape!!

DOOM
09-27-2011, 08:33 AM
ROUND is a shape!!

:laugh: :laugh:

CBT
09-27-2011, 08:35 AM
It's just so hard to try a keep a car in good condition with todays wack jobs driving around:mad:

It happend me with my pick-up one day kid in an old honda beater so I just walked passed him looked downed on him:) and "tripped" and fell on his hood:lol:

Honda crushed oops sorry budddy!

Dude, lol!! For anyone who has not met bigdog, trust me you do not want him "falling" on your hood. Or your anything, come to think of it. :P

Ozark Marauder
09-27-2011, 08:41 AM
I admire your physical restraint.... Hopefully your verbal assault and humiliation will be enough for this thoughtless, selfish ***** to have a come to Jesus moment, and get out of her self absorbed world and realize that she lives in a world with respectable people who care about others and their possessions......:D

rayjay
09-27-2011, 08:45 AM
Just urinate in the vents between the hood and windshield. The stench is almost impossible to get rid of.

CBT
09-27-2011, 08:48 AM
Just urinate on your fingertips, stubbins!! The distance is almost impossible for ya.

Wow, that is incredibly rude, he can't help it he was born that way. :shake:

Phrog_gunner
09-27-2011, 08:56 AM
stubbins.......:lol:

CBT
09-27-2011, 09:16 AM
stubbins.......:lol:

Richard Stubbins, at your service! :D Sort of....:(

Baconbit
09-27-2011, 09:19 AM
:lol:That Malcolm in the Middle clip was great! I was laughing so hard I farted!

CBT
09-27-2011, 09:21 AM
:lol:That Malcolm in the Middle clip was great! I was laughing so hard I farted!

I farted once. :D

.............................. .an hour, since 1970. tee- hee!

Phrog_gunner
09-27-2011, 10:29 AM
I was laughing so hard I farted!

Sounds like you have had a couple run ins with Richard Stubbins.

Motorhead350
09-27-2011, 01:17 PM
Sorry Brad, glad you caught them.

Arron, in the wise words of my drummer: "Quit your b1tchin'" You will never be happy if you continue your behavior and be mad about things you cannot control.

CBT
09-27-2011, 01:30 PM
Who is Arron?

Phrog_gunner
09-27-2011, 01:48 PM
Who is Arron?

There's a lot of Arron there when Richard Stubbins is workin' real hard.

SC Cheesehead
09-27-2011, 01:53 PM
I farted once. :D

Interesting.

BTW, did you know that jellyfish don't fart?

Not even once...

Phrog_gunner
09-27-2011, 01:56 PM
Interesting.

Not even once...

You should start a website that catalogs which animals can fart or burp and which ones can't.

guspech750
09-27-2011, 02:32 PM
You should start a website that catalogs which animals can fart or burp and which ones can't.

But what if said animal can do both? Do we need a third column?

---
- Sent from my iPhone
Eaton Swap = Wreeeeeeeeeedom!!

loud2004marquis
09-27-2011, 02:56 PM
To the OP:

I would've punched one of their windows and broke it. Did it once before and will do it again if that happens to me...especially the way it happened to you.

Like CBT said: "Done Dirt Cheap"

PonyUP
09-27-2011, 03:31 PM
ROUND is a shape!!

I'm a lot less round now. Three years at the gym and I went from 430lbs to 270lbs, got a ways to go, but I hit the gum four to five times a week religiously

PonyUP
09-27-2011, 03:33 PM
Interesting.

Not even once...

I farted so loud on my sleep last night, it woke me up, then I had to deal with the smell. It was a nocturnal Dutch oven

PonyUP
09-27-2011, 03:35 PM
Just urinate in the vents between the hood and windshield. The stench is almost impossible to get rid of.

That I like, might have to eat a boatload of asparagus to do the job right

tbone
09-27-2011, 04:20 PM
I caught a lady with her door resting on my car while she fidgeted in her purse and talked with her husband and kid in an un-named foreign language. I said nothing as I walked up and closed her door slightly to get it off my car. She knew right away what had happened. When I told her to be more careful she started screaming obscenities at me, as well as her husband, right it front of their ten year old kid. I was threatened as well. I can't tell you how many times I was called a mthfckr in 2 minutes. I finally just left with my wife.

Phrog_gunner
09-27-2011, 05:10 PM
I'm a lot less round now. Three years at the gym and I went from 430lbs to 270lbs, got a ways to go, but I hit the gum four to five times a week religiously

Congrats :beer:

PonyUP
09-27-2011, 05:41 PM
I caught a lady with her door resting on my car while she fidgeted in her purse and talked with her husband and kid in an un-named foreign language. I said nothing as I walked up and closed her door slightly to get it off my car. She knew right away what had happened. When I told her to be more careful she started screaming obscenities at me, as well as her husband, right it front of their ten year old kid. I was threatened as well. I can't tell you how many times I was called a mthfckr in 2 minutes. I finally just left with my wife.

Wow, she's clearly in the wrong, got caught red handed and she ahs the nerve to mother****** you, unbelievable. Who said genicide was a bad thing?

knine
09-27-2011, 05:57 PM
Malcomb option definitly needed here

kernie
09-27-2011, 06:13 PM
Wow, she's clearly in the wrong, got caught red handed and she ahs the nerve to mother****** you, unbelievable. Who said genicide was a bad thing?

Can you name me a good genocide?

rayjay
09-27-2011, 06:53 PM

Jeesh, you act like they don't own the friggin country now... :mad2:Its called some people just need a severe beating, period.

CBT
09-27-2011, 06:55 PM

How's two? Iraq and Afghanistan. Three, Pakistan. Now we just need to push on to the finish, and there's three less dumps we have to worry about.

Spectragod
09-27-2011, 07:19 PM

You handled that all wrong, you should have knocked out dad, then broke out all their windows, if she was still screaming after that, knock her out too. I used to have a bad temper, glad I have gotten past that stage of my life...........:rolleyes:

kernie
09-28-2011, 04:53 AM
Wow, she's clearly in the wrong, got caught red handed and she ahs the nerve to mother****** you, unbelievable. Who said genicide was a bad thing?[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=CBT;1094869
How's two? Iraq and Afghanistan. Three, Pakistan. Now we just need to push on to the finish, and there's three less dumps we have to worry about.

Suddenly the "bad guys" don't seem so bad. :shake:

RacerX
09-28-2011, 06:16 AM

Neanderthal??? :D

You handled that all wrong, you should have knocked out dad, then broke out all their windows, if she was still screaming after that, knock her out too. I used to have a bad temper, glad I have gotten past that stage of my life...........:rolleyes:
Taser is much harder to prove! :D

yjmud
09-28-2011, 06:26 AM
a friend of mine had that happen to him in the city
he proceeded to pull out the asp and break out the guys tail lights
the Chicago way he dings your door you break out his taillights

Phrog_gunner
09-28-2011, 06:30 AM
the Chicago way he dings your door you break out his taillights

Does that work on the racists too?

CBT
09-28-2011, 06:37 AM
Does that work on the racists too?

Hey clan dude, do you's have a secret handshake?

guspech750
09-28-2011, 08:13 AM
I can't tell you how many times I was called a mthfckr in 2 minutes.

Lmao!!
Soooo many people just suck.

---
- Sent from my iPhone
Eaton Swap = Wreeeeeeeeeedom!!

PonyUP
09-28-2011, 01:44 PM

Kernie, it was a joke, meaning we dont need people with this much lack of respect in the world, I wasn't advocating genocide, it's called sarcasm

Phrog_gunner
09-28-2011, 02:04 PM
Hey clan dude, do you's have a secret handshake?

I wouldn't know. They probably wouldn't let me in anyway, I don't have a sister to hook up with.

PonyUP
09-28-2011, 03:50 PM
I wouldn't know. They probably wouldn't let me in anyway, I don't have a sister to hook up with.

I hear they allow sheep as a substitute for siblings, Baaaaaaaa :D

Phrog_gunner
09-28-2011, 05:02 PM
I hear they allow sheep as a substitute for siblings, Baaaaaaaa :D

Do you like when they tell you how BAAAAAAAAAAD you are?

PonyUP
09-28-2011, 07:16 PM
Do you like when they tell you how BAAAAAAAAAAD you are?

They do when I can get them to sit still long enough lol

RacerX
09-28-2011, 07:24 PM
They do when I can get them to sit still long enough lol
??? That's why you wear boots you nub. :shake: You put the back legs in your boots and they can't escape. Noob!!! :lol:

guspech750
09-28-2011, 08:57 PM
??? That's why you wear boots you nub. :shake: You put the back legs in your boots and they can't escape. Noob!!! :lol:
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRjRMecz7SVk HGzsdvId_C44UkdBKlM7Yymi9dHw0N y3lQ0Euxa

Too Funny!!!