PDA

View Full Version : Here Batter Batter Batter Batter....

jabird56
09-28-2011, 08:02 PM
Enjoy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=W8SK0rk5jdE&vq=medium (http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=W8SK0rk5jdE&vq=medium)

knine
09-28-2011, 08:04 PM
Cool. Demonstrates that some people are "in the zone"

guspech750
09-28-2011, 08:17 PM
That was so awesome!!!

knine
09-28-2011, 08:31 PM
I'd need a body cup to attempt that.

guspech750
09-28-2011, 08:35 PM
I'd need a body cup to attempt that.
http://images.defensetech.org/wp-content/uploads//2009/11/brewster-body-shield-150x150.jpg

Mr. Man
09-28-2011, 09:23 PM
Awesomeness, but I did go in thinking it was going to be about pancakes:pancake:

Shaijack
09-28-2011, 10:02 PM
That is cool. He will make millions if he takes it on the road. I really liked it.

Chayton
09-29-2011, 11:05 PM
its actually fake, but still a good.. idea i guess:rolleyes:

mgmsleeper
09-30-2011, 09:34 AM
fake? how did you gather that info?

Chayton
10-01-2011, 12:39 AM
fake? how did you gather that info?

forget where, but a very popular vfx producer broke it down. Its also pretty easy to figure out, how could it be possible to every time be able to get the exact precise trajectory, and power to get those to go to the right spot, and be able to do it over and over and over? also the camera guy and others make it sound staged. as for if its possible to fake, it would be rather easy. I myself have had 3+ years of cinematography classes, and have lots of vfx experience using programs such as sony vegas, the adobe suit, 3ds max, etc. The odds of it being fake are much greater than it being real :rolleyes:

Marauder Rick
10-01-2011, 08:32 AM
forget where, but a very popular vfx producer broke it down. Its also pretty easy to figure out, how could it be possible to every time be able to get the exact precise trajectory, and power to get those to go to the right spot, and be able to do it over and over and over? also the camera guy and others make it sound staged. as for if its possible to fake, it would be rather easy. I myself have had 3+ years of cinematography classes, and have lots of vfx experience using programs such as sony vegas, the adobe suit, 3ds max, etc. The odds of it being fake are much greater than it being real :rolleyes:

This sound more like opinion than fact. I do believe that it COULD be easily faked...but that doesnt constitute the fact that it is. Ive been on softball teams with much less experienced people that had the ability to place the ball wherever they wanted it as long as it was a perfect lob pitch. Also, setting up a chain reaction like that has even been done before on live tv. Seems real to me.

mgmsleeper
10-01-2011, 02:25 PM

...either way it was bad ass to ACTUALLY do it or to fake it :beer:

Chayton
10-03-2011, 07:09 PM
...either way it was bad ass to ACTUALLY do it or to fake it :beer:

exactly what i was trying to say, no matter what it's awesome :P

TAKEDOWN
10-03-2011, 09:27 PM
^^^ Lol, maybe that explains why his helper didn't get CRACKED in the head! ^^^