PDA

View Full Version : No snow this year! Guaranteed!!!

Cheeseheadbob
10-14-2011, 11:54 AM
I am very confident that there will be no snow in the Mid-Atlantic area this winter. What is fueling my confidence you may ask....? Well, I bought a beast of of truck, a very nice Meyer plow and a Buyers salt spreader. Now, all I have to do is sit back this winter and watch the snow storms go north and south of the Baltimore area. You CAM guys can thank me in the spring! :D

guspech750
10-14-2011, 12:23 PM
Bad azzzzzzzzzzz truck for sure!!

---
- Sent from my iPhone
Eaton Swap = Wreeeeeeeeeedom!!

knine
10-14-2011, 07:38 PM
Same here. I bought a bad azz Ford Raptor, guarenteed no snow :(

SC Cheesehead
10-15-2011, 04:35 AM
Nice truck, Bob. It looks familiar.

crabby125
10-16-2011, 07:19 AM
Kind of reminds me of when my parents bought a Huge snow blower after the major blizzard we experienced in 1996 (IIRC). The snow blower collected dust because the year after it didnt snow.

ImpalaSlayer
10-16-2011, 09:22 AM
no pics with it installed? lol

Cheeseheadbob
10-16-2011, 12:25 PM
The truck is going to be finished with all of the electrical work Wednesday, the plow is going to be installed sometime in the next couple of weeks, and the spreader is coming from some guy in Mt. Airy. Once the whole package is put together, I will take some pics. I will make sure to do it on a 70 degree day in January!!!:D
no pics with it installed? lol

Timw286
10-16-2011, 01:40 PM
I am very confident that there will be no snow in the Mid-Atlantic area this winter. What is fueling my confidence you may ask....? Well, I bought a beast of of truck, a very nice Meyer plow and a Buyers salt spreader. Now, all I have to do is sit back this winter and watch the snow storms go north and south of the Baltimore area. You CAM guys can thank me in the spring! :D

I'm a meterologist for the USAF...I hope your right! (Your guess is as good as mine:D)