PDA

View Full Version : Child arrested for Threating BULLIES

Da Dark Jedi
10-15-2011, 02:15 PM
POLICE STATE - Cops Arrest Boy For Standing Up Against His Bullies - YouTube

Okay, his son's comment was stupid, but the school should have dealt with the situation pro-actively. As for the cops... how DARE they question the kid after his father says NO MORE QUESTIONS without legal representation!

I hope the father lawyers up and sues both the cops & the school for not being pro-active...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IU6FQwoVDzs

Yeah I know THREATENING

sailsmen
10-15-2011, 03:18 PM
Only Gov't can defend, provide, shelter and comfort. We are all helpless drones Gov't takes our money and we are following their every command.

You have no self right to self defense.

kernie
10-15-2011, 03:37 PM
So...everyone should be able to do as they wish?

Let a 11 year old decide who should die?

I dont get this "story", bullying is a school issue, shooting people is a police issue.

What's the alternative to government with rule of law?

Da Dark Jedi
10-15-2011, 04:50 PM
So...everyone should be able to do as they wish?

Let a 11 year old decide who should die?

I dont get this "story", bullying is a school issue, shooting people is a police issue.

What's the alternative to government with rule of law?

Right now there are laws that govern internet bulling. Just recentliy here in Chicago a 14 year old girl was beat up in her class room by two 17 year old girls. When the teacher tried to stop it, she was pushed into a wall while the class room cheered the fight on. The school system is not set up to deal with this issue. The youth wait for the other outside the building and the violence is taken to another level. I've witness 12 year olds push their Grand parents out the way to continue combat and the parents reply have always been "well let them fight".

Fosters
10-17-2011, 07:22 AM
Right now there are laws that govern internet bulling. Just recentliy here in Chicago a 14 year old girl was beat up in her class room by two 17 year old girls. When the teacher tried to stop it, she was pushed into a wall while the class room cheered the fight on. The school system is not set up to deal with this issue. The youth wait for the other outside the building and the violence is taken to another level. I've witness 12 year olds push their Grand parents out the way to continue combat and the parents reply have always been "well let them fight".

It's a good thing I'm not a grandparent like that, I'd be one of them Clint Eastwood - "GET OFF MY LAWN!" old codger... :mad:

Kids these days... and you can't even raise a hand at one of them because you end up in jail...