PDA

View Full Version : Off the wall Question

BlackOps
10-20-2011, 05:35 PM
Anyone know the salary of a truck (Jeep in particular) Customizer? I’ve looked around… not too much out there for a clear answer. Maybe someone in the same field know? Thanks in advance.

Kinds of customizing
Complete custom conversions
Hemi conversions
Canvas
Interior
Exterior
Body armor
Bumpers
Storage
Wheels
Tires
Suspension lift kits
Recovery
Lights
Performance
Axle accessories
etc……

Granddaddy Marq
10-20-2011, 06:34 PM
There is a place in Gadsden Al. that designs, manufacturers, sell, and install, their own stuff. Their were on Power Block TV. I can not think of their name right now. Maybe you can look them up. Hope that help's alittle.
I'm trying to make it to another breakfast hope to see you and the little boss there. Good Luck!

BlackOps
10-20-2011, 06:45 PM
Guess I’ll have to research that.

Got a job offer for doing exactly what I listed above… need to know the salary range that way I can get an idea and be able to negotiate by Monday.

Looking forward to the next breakfast as well. Missed the last two. Missed last week’s due to thinking this coming Saturday was the meet.

Granddaddy Marq
10-21-2011, 08:39 AM
Rusty's Off Road Products, in Gadsden Al.

Bobmiddle
10-21-2011, 11:33 AM
Are you going to be hourly? commision per job? or salery?
pros and cons to all.
Hourly show up and do whatever you can work your 40hr and have a consistant pay check.
Commision per job pays you set hours per job get paid 4hs on a job if it takes 2 or 6 but if the shop gets slow then you dont get paid.

Salery is good but you can be working 60 to 80 hrs

BlackOps
10-21-2011, 05:16 PM
Hourly. 40 hours per week.