PDA

View Full Version : Tennessee 06 CV Super charged Police Car.

Dennis Reinhart
11-07-2011, 06:57 PM
Tennessee 06 CV Super charged Police Car.

Several months back I was contacted by the Tennessee police officer and was asked if I could install a supercharger on his patrol car, at that time he had not purchased the police car, and stated he was flying out to Texas to pick up a 2006 Crown Victoria police interceptor and was having the lights and siren and radar installed out there. So he placed his order and we started with a Novi 1200 air to air supercharger kit, we added Addco front and rear sway bars, Dyno Tech composite aluminum driveshaft, pro-guard rear skid plate and lastly a pillar post gauge using Aero force as well as a all pressure gauge. Today I had the car on the Dyno it made 360 rear wheel horsepower and 398 foot-pounds of torque in third gear I ran the car to 6000 RPM and it clocked 145 mile per hour, so in fourth gear on the highway this cars fully capable of 150 mph. I will be adding kooks long tube headers this week and expect the power to go up at least 30 to 50 hp the cars running about 11 PSI. This police car is equipped with all of the state of art equipment, including a full rear cage, front and rear radar that now can be fired simultaneously at the same time, it is also equipped with the new state-of-the-art camera system that's built into the rearview mirror this allows the police officer to record the stop and he can also use the zoom function built into the rear view mirror and can read a license plate 500 feet away, I will be finishing the car this week and will post up detailed pictures of the install and the final Dyno numbers.

http://web.iwebcenters.com/reinhartautomotive/images/session/00-00-1320715762-06pinovi1200.JPG

http://web.iwebcenters.com/reinhartautomotive/images/session/00-00-1320715788-06cvpinovi1200.jpg

http://youtu.be/t0hiX8vUo-g

I am also working on another 2006 Crown Victoria LX sport, no expense was spared on this car, to start with it has a brand-new custom-built crate motor from Pro line racing, for forced induction we chose the Novi 2200 converted it to an eight rib set up, the engine has trick flow heads mild blower cams, complete balanced and blue printed engine, 60 pound fuel injectors, SCT maff, Areo motive fuel rails Aero motive fuel pump with the Ken Bell booster pump back by a 373 posi a track rear-end, Dyntech drive shaft and a custom-built 4R75W transmission provided by Darren at BC transmissions, a custom-built precision industries 3500 stall converter provided by Jack at precision industries, the car also has kooks long tube headers with custom electronic exhaust dumps prior to the mufflers, on a conservative tune at 5500 RPM the cars making about 550 rear wheel horsepower. Once the engine has some miles on it will turn the boost up on it and I expect to see the car in the mid-600s if not more.

We also have Allans imaculate 2003 Mercury marauder here with a 2003 cobra Mustang long block, this car will have a Novi 2200 air to air supercharger installed, with Aero motive fuel pumps CPR fuel rails 60 pound injectors, SCT be a 5000 mass airflow sensor, 4:10 gears custom-built transmission, Dyno tech drive shaft with precision industries 3000 stall converter, kooks long tube headers, Aero force gauges custom widened rear wheels. And Tods brake kit in red.

I will be posting detailed pictures of all these and the Tremac six speed conversion we are doing on a local mans Marauder.

CWright
11-07-2011, 07:18 PM
Wow! Bet this dude will be happy! Can't wait to see the final numbers. Are you also doing a car for GSP?

guspech750
11-07-2011, 07:21 PM
That CVPI is sweet.

---
- Sent from my iPhone
Eaton Swap + 4.10's = Wreeeeeeeeeedom!!

MOTOWN
11-07-2011, 07:26 PM
I think it should be broken in courtesy of a fellow brotha in blue!

performancenut
11-07-2011, 09:40 PM
Someone is gonna see "CONSTABLE" in their rear view mirror rather quickly!

Great build Dennis on the police car; will they also upgrade the brakes to help with the added power now available?

rayjay
11-08-2011, 07:48 AM
He has to provide his own car?

2,4shofast
11-08-2011, 10:21 AM
The police car is awesome, I like the markings on it.

Dennis Reinhart
11-08-2011, 10:44 AM

Yes he did

SID210SA
11-08-2011, 11:10 AM

It may be the same there as it is here.....but a Constable gets a "car allowance" to purchase a vehicle....their own personal police vehicle. They are not issued a car as in many departments.....dont know why.....our Constables are elected for each pct. as is our County Sheriff, but the County Sheriff cars are purchased by the county and issued.

Nice build Dennis. Cant wait to see the six speed build finished.

rayjay
11-09-2011, 07:06 AM
It may be the same there as it is here.....but a Constable gets a "car allowance" to purchase a vehicle....their own personal police vehicle. They are not issued a car as in many departments.....dont know why.....our Constables are elected for each pct. as is our County Sheriff, but the County Sheriff cars are purchased by the county and issued.

Nice build Dennis. Cant wait to see the six speed build finished.

Thanks for the info.

71cyclone
11-09-2011, 07:46 AM
Tennessee has always had under cover Hot Rod police cars. Back in the very early 70's An old class mate of mine's family ran a speed shop in Chata..Tennessee and
they did alot of speed shop work on enforcement vehicles. Headers/ Factory race Cams- Intakes -Etc. I guess not much has changed in that State [ comment]

Dennis Reinhart
11-11-2011, 11:04 PM
Well Billy and Michael installed the Kooks and the guages today and the car is done and will be picked up in a week I will have a dyno of it next week.

http://web.iwebcenters.com/reinhartautomotive/images/session/00-00-1321077574-06cvpikoos.jpg

http://web.iwebcenters.com/reinhartautomotive/images/session/00-00-1321077619-06cvpifrontkooks.jpg

http://web.iwebcenters.com/reinhartautomotive/images/session/00-00-1321077683-06cvpiguages.jpg

http://web.iwebcenters.com/reinhartautomotive/images/session/00-00-1321077708-06cvpifrontandrearradar.jpg

http://web.iwebcenters.com/reinhartautomotive/images/session/00-00-1321077748-06cvpiconsole.jpg

http://web.iwebcenters.com/reinhartautomotive/images/session/00-00-1321077790-06cvpiengine.jpg

http://web.iwebcenters.com/reinhartautomotive/images/session/00-00-1321077825-06cvpifrontlight.jpg

rayjay
11-12-2011, 09:10 AM
Looks really nice. Now all he is missing is the computer, printer, tree for it all that takes up all the passenger room and drives you nuts rattling around after a few weeks. :rolleyes:

Dennis Reinhart
11-12-2011, 09:41 AM
Thank you Ray, I am not sure what else he will add it does have the new Radar that can track both front and rear at the same time, and it has the state of the art digital camera built into the rear view mirrir I will post that with the dyno next week. Have a good weekend.

Guittard22
11-12-2011, 11:47 AM
what did it cost for all the goods ?

Dennis Reinhart
11-12-2011, 12:04 PM
All the prices are listed on my web site or call any time.

cpe6
11-13-2011, 03:06 PM
He had better put better brakes on it if he wants to stop. Dennis now for some posts of my vehicle CPE6. I see the Novi 2200; you mentioned that if the YSI provided more power we would use the YSI. I just got back from the shootout in Georgia, wish my vehicle was there, maybe next year???

Dennis Reinhart
11-13-2011, 03:42 PM
I will start posting yours tomorrow and Shawn's

gdsqdcr
11-13-2011, 05:25 PM
I will start posting yours tomorrow and Shawn's

And how many extra miles will those have on it?

SC Cheesehead
11-13-2011, 09:45 PM
And how many extra miles will those have on it?

What's the sense of this post?

Mr. Man
11-13-2011, 10:26 PM
What's the sense of this post?
I "sense" it was hostile :beatnik:

SC Cheesehead
11-14-2011, 05:10 AM
I "sense" it was hostile :beatnik:

Yeah, no doubt, but for what reason? I know he's got a ****on for Dennis, but trashing a guy's thread with a totally off-topic comment isn't called for.

Blackened300a
11-14-2011, 05:43 AM
Yeah, no doubt, but for what reason? I know he's got a ****on for Dennis, but trashing a guy's thread with a totally off-topic comment isn't called for.

Trashing a guys car with totally shaddy work isn't called for either.

SC Cheesehead
11-14-2011, 07:53 AM
Trashing a guys car with totally shaddy work isn't called for either.

Paul, I don't disagree, but there's another thread started for comments on that. I think we all appreciate it when threads stay on topic, and those relating to opinions on DR or his workmanship really aren't germane to this one.

Just sayin...

gdsqdcr
11-14-2011, 08:23 AM
Paul, I don't disagree, but there's another thread started for comments on that. I think we all appreciate it when threads stay on topic, and those relating to opinions on DR or his workmanship really aren't germane to this one.

Just sayin...

Just sayin ... the thread you were referring to was locked down by the moderators. As such, we do not have a forum to discuss this topic.

To correct your earlier statement, I do not have a '**** on' for DR, nor am I being hostile as someone else stated -- I was being a 'smart ass'. There was nothing more than that. So :beer:.

~
Anthony

SC Cheesehead
11-14-2011, 09:17 AM
Just sayin ... the thread you were referring to was locked down by the moderators. As such, we do not have a forum to discuss this topic.

To correct your earlier statement, I do not have a '**** on' for DR, nor am I being hostile as someone else stated -- I was being a 'smart ass'. There was nothing more than that. So :beer:.

~
Anthony

Fair enough.

Just curious, have you personally had issues with DR? I know there's been a lot of posts from various members, just wondering how many of them had specifically had problems with service or products.

Joe Walsh
11-14-2011, 09:25 AM
Fair enough.

Just curious, have you personally had issues with DR? I know there's been a lot of posts from various members,
just wondering how many of them had specifically had problems with service or products.

I would be one of those members.
It happened many years ago, and I never said anything because I thought (at the time) that mine was an isolated incident.
It's water under the bridge, but some of the posts that I've recently read...if true....are really troubling.

SC Cheesehead
11-14-2011, 09:35 AM
I would be one of those members.
It happened many years ago, and I never said anything because I thought (at the time) that mine was an isolated incident.
It's water under the bridge, but some of the posts that I've recently read...if true....are really troubling.

+1 on that, Joe.

I've not had any bad dealings with Dennis, but obviously others have.

That said, the most recent posts in this thread are all off topic, and that was the point of my earlier post. This thread's all about a project that DR's doing on a specific vehicle, and as such, I'm thinking that we should prolly keep it focused on that.

Joe Walsh
11-14-2011, 09:38 AM
+1 on that, Joe.

I've not had any bad dealings with Dennis, but obviously others have.

That said, the most recent posts in this thread are all off topic, and that was the point of my earlier post. This thread's all about a project that DR's doing on a specific vehicle, and as such, I'm thinking that we should prolly keep it focused on that.

You are right...my bad.

No further hijacking by me.

Siege
11-14-2011, 09:44 AM
Perhaps the thread pertaining to these posts could be unlocked for open discussion. This would likely prevent the tainting of unrelated threads.

Blackened300a
11-14-2011, 09:58 AM
Perhaps the thread pertaining to these posts could be unlocked for open discussion. This would likely prevent the tainting of unrelated threads.

Agreed, or perhaps when someone has a issue with their car, they can receive actual answers that can help them solve thier problems instead of smart ass answers and TWSS.
But thats ok, lets not hijack or derail the thread of our respected esteemed vendor. :rolleyes::shake:

J-MAN
11-14-2011, 10:50 AM
:lovies2::cheer: A friend in need is a friend indeed.

Dennis Reinhart
11-14-2011, 11:32 AM
This thread has noting to do with the vendor review, so if you have a issue with me post it in the vendor review not here, this car is done it made good safe power and I will be doing more, I will have a dyno of it and shawns cat later this week, and I will post pictures of Allans car, so keep this on track, or just put me on ignore. That way the projects wont bother you.