PDA

View Full Version : Kyle Busch.....

MMBLUE
11-10-2011, 04:48 PM
Okay, all na$car fans. I can't be quiet on this anymore. WHAT A BUNCH OF BS:bs::bs::bs: So what if he wrecked Hornaday WTF Do you think for a moment Hornaday's been an angel throughout his career. I applaud Kyle. KHI has been busting his aggets back and forth for at least a year. Granted, what happened on the track was an accident by Hornaday, KB did what any racer would do with the history between them. Let the boys handle it on the track. Isn't that what na$car said in the begining of the year " have at it boys"

Those who follow.... What do ya'll think??

CBT
11-10-2011, 04:57 PM
I think they should be able to drive in both directions. Last car running wins. :banana2:

ImpalaSlayer
11-10-2011, 05:10 PM
I think they should be able to drive in both directions. Last car running wins. :banana2:
this would be the best thing to happen to nascar! eventually there will be no one left to race! errrr parade!

Spectragod
11-10-2011, 05:14 PM
KB is an a$$hat. But it does make for some interesting watching

-Matt-
11-10-2011, 05:34 PM
KB is a total *******... one thing to put someone in the wall to teach him a lesson.. its another thing to do it under caution.

a_d_a_m
11-10-2011, 06:00 PM
KB is a total *******... one thing to put someone in the wall to teach him a lesson.. its another thing to do it under caution. ^^THIS.
And as Ron Hornaday and Delana Harvick both correctly stated, past practice in situations like this has been to park the competitor for the entire weekend.

Kyle has been repeatedly warned for his idiotic behavior both on and off the track. Glad he was parked. He ruined Hornaday's chances at a championship.

(no, I'm not a Hornaday fan either)

Bluerauder
11-10-2011, 06:05 PM
KB is an a$$hat.

KB is a total *******... one thing to put someone in the wall to teach him a lesson.. its another thing to do it under caution.

+2 ^^^^^^^. I think both he and his brother have "issues".

TFB
11-10-2011, 06:53 PM

Agreed and on lap 14 no less... I could maybe see it if there were 14 laps to go and they'd been beatin' and bangin' on each other the whole race...

MMBLUE
11-10-2011, 07:00 PM
Hornaday is...... OMG, have any of you been watching him through any of his career. This guy wrote the book on this stuff.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not totally condoning what KB did. I'm just saying they are going overboard with the punishment etc. BIG E used to do this kinda crap AAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLL the time. I mean C'mon.

a_d_a_m
11-10-2011, 07:06 PM
I'm all for 'boys, have at it' but that was overboard. Sorry, you won't convince me otherwise.

Even Earnhardt Sr. (who I never liked when he was alive, btw) wouldn't have done that.

SC Cheesehead
11-10-2011, 07:09 PM
Kyle Busch is a jerk.

Wouldn't bother me if he never climbed into another race car.

RFR and Team 99 FTW!

http://blog.al.com/blogoftomorrow/2008/03/large_CarlEdwards306.JPG

Blackened300a
11-10-2011, 07:15 PM
For those who didn't see it.
dDBd0CLjOwc

Just poor sportsmanship. :shake:

Mr. Man
11-10-2011, 07:35 PM
The Busch bros have always been A-holes.

I was a Rusty fan and when Penske put Kurt in the Miller #2 car I couldn't be a fan of Penske any longer.

I think both of them need therapy or a good swift kick in the ass.

Shaijack
11-10-2011, 08:04 PM
Why don't they run the race in reverse?

Bluerauder
11-10-2011, 08:05 PM
For those who didn't see it.

Just poor sportsmanship. :shake:

What a dirtbag. :mad: As the announcer said .... "Kyle Busch should be parked for the rest of the race and maybe for the season." I agree .... he should be fined heavily and sit out the rest of the season and maybe the first part of next year too.

Absolutely no defense for what he did. Sorry, he's an AZZ.

MMBLUE
11-10-2011, 08:06 PM
When your good nobody likes ya, everyones jealous. C'mon ya can't dispute the kids record. He drives it like it's the last day, last lap, last race, and the last time he'll ever be at that track. If I'm an owner, I want that kid behind the wheel. Checkers or wreckers. FTW

a_d_a_m
11-10-2011, 08:14 PM
A good driver doesn't make a good person all the time.

There are other people higher in points that aren't scummy.

MMBLUE
11-10-2011, 08:17 PM
A good driver doesn't make a good person all the time.

There are other people higher in points that aren't scummy.

Agreed, but they're too PC for me, kinda like nascar cookie cuter ROBOTS. And J Gordon is the matriach.

a_d_a_m
11-10-2011, 08:33 PM
Too PC? Really?
http://autoblogtoday.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/nascar-crash-keselowski-edwards.jpg

:)
And Stewart and Harvick hardly fall under the "PC" category.

Mr. Man
11-10-2011, 10:09 PM
When your good nobody likes ya, everyone's jealous. C'mon ya can't dispute the kids record. He drives it like it's the last day, last lap, last race, and the last time he'll ever be at that track. If I'm an owner, I want that kid behind the wheel. Checkers or wreckers. FTW
Your obviously a Kyle Busch fan but I'd think if Hornaday did this to your driver you'd be screaming Hornaday should be benched.

What Busch did was dangerous, stupid and frankly childish and if you can't see slamming Hornaday into the wall at 130mph could have resulted in Hornaday being seriously hurt there's no hope.

Da Dark Jedi
11-10-2011, 10:22 PM
The Busch bros have always been A-holes.

I was a Rusty fan and when Penske put Kurt in the Miller #2 car I couldn't be a fan of Penske any longer.

I think both of them need therapy or a good swift kick in the ass.

These are men and they won't respond to that. How about a kick to the family jewels, now you got their attention.

MMBLUE
11-11-2011, 04:23 AM
Your obviously a Kyle Busch fan but I'd think if Hornaday did this to your driver you'd be screaming Hornaday should be benched.

What Busch did was dangerous, stupid and frankly childish and if you can't see slamming Hornaday into the wall at 130mph could have resulted in Hornaday being seriously hurt there's no hope.

KB fan? yes and no. Tell me why thats any different than a run of the mill wreck? As far as him being hurt? isn't that what he's doing when he straps in the car to begin with? Not buying it. Like I said. NOT CONDONING what he did just saying they are blowing it WAY out of proportion. BTW, I'm thankful my guy is still out there(kinda) Go Geoff Bodine!!!!!!!!

Spectragod
11-11-2011, 06:44 AM
KB fan? yes and no. Tell me why thats any different than a run of the mill wreck? As far as him being hurt? isn't that what he's doing when he straps in the car to begin with? Not buying it. Like I said. NOT CONDONING what he did just saying they are blowing it WAY out of proportion. BTW, I'm thankful my guy is still out there(kinda) Go Geoff Bodine!!!!!!!!

What's different, it was intentional. Crashes are going to happen in NASCAR, it's a fact, to blast into someone for no real apparent reason other than fulfilling your ego is B.S..

If he's like that on the track, he's probably a hothead off the track, I like to cross paths with A-holes like him, they are such sore losers.:D

PonyUP
11-11-2011, 07:04 AM
I'm just gonna say, Big E died on the track in an accident. Intentionally crashing someone, especially pitting them head on into the wall is deplorable. You are playing with someone's health and life. It's dangerous enough running a race clean, wrecks happen. But to do it intentionally is malicious. KB has had too many of these incidents, he should get a mandatory season off. Have we not had enough death at the tracks with legitimate wrecks? We now need to defend someone that pulls this crap?

Pony seal of Approval

SC Cheesehead
11-11-2011, 07:09 AM
I'm just gonna say, Big E died on the track in an accident. Intentionally crashing someone, especially pitting them head on into the wall is deplorable. You are playing with someone's health and life. It's dangerous enough running a race clean, wrecks happen. But to do it intentionally is malicious. KB has had too many of these incidents, he should get a mandatory season off. Have we not had enough death at the tracks with legitimate wrecks? We now need to defend someone that pulls this crap?

Pony seal of Approval

And don't forget, Big E died in a racing accident. KB's cheap shot was under caution, and its intention was obvious.

Sure, he can drive, but he's a Class 1 Azzhole, and that's all I got to say about that...

Marauderjack
11-11-2011, 07:41 AM
And don't forget, Big E died in a racing accident. KB's cheap shot was under caution, and its intention was obvious.

Sure, he can drive, but he's a Class 1 Azzhole, and that's all I got to say about that...

^^^+10^^^:beer: