PDA

View Full Version : Thanks

Ms. Denmark
11-19-2011, 12:29 PM

TAKEDOWN
11-19-2011, 12:43 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome and a forum section for us Chicago guys! Been a member there since 2008 and it was great to see the Gang fill up the boards with activity. Hope to see you guys there too every so often!

kernie
11-19-2011, 12:44 PM
Just a shout out to thank MCM. Looks like they took in some mm.net refugees. Nice of them to do. :beer:

A group pardon for all those guilty or not?

jstevens
11-19-2011, 12:46 PM
Always welcome over at MCM as this is about a car that we all love.

tbone
11-19-2011, 12:52 PM
I think MCM took us in with real class. I think they deserve a lot of our thanks and support. And our time/posts.

Thanks MCM!:beer:

Ms. Denmark
11-19-2011, 12:53 PM

bolsen
11-19-2011, 07:41 PM
Agree with OP.

guspech750
11-19-2011, 07:56 PM
I know I will be on MCM more often.

---
- Sent from my iPhone
Eaton Swap + 4.10's = Wreeeeeeeeeedom!!

Bluerauder
11-24-2011, 06:21 AM
Just a shout out to thank MCM. Looks like they took in some mm.net refugees. Nice of them to do. :beer:

Yes and they did it out of the goodness of their heart. :rolleyes: .... and not because it offered another opportunity to bash the MM.Net, the owners, the moderators and the MM.Net membership at large .... with some pretty "crude" comments. Without MM.Net, they'd hardly have anything to talk about at all. :P

I won't support MCM until they truly bury the hatchet and give up their vendetta against the MM.Net. The general membership of both places would like to see a "reconciliation" but it ain't happening because of a handful of folks who just can't seem to let it go after 5-6 years. :(

fastblackmerc
11-24-2011, 06:49 AM
Yes and they did it out of the goodness of their heart. :rolleyes: .... and not because it offered another opportunity to bash the MM.Net, the owners, the moderators and the MM.Net membership at large .... with some pretty "crude" comments. Without MM.Net, they'd hardly have anything to talk about at all. :P

I won't support MCM until they truly bury the hatchet and give up their vendetta against the MM.Net. The general membership of both places would like to see a "reconciliation" but it ain't happening because of a handful of folks who just can't seem to let it go after 5-6 years. :(

That ^^^^ is exactly the mentality that will prevent any reconciliation. :shake::shake::shake:

SC Cheesehead
11-24-2011, 06:52 AM
That ^^^^ is exactly the mentality that will prevent any reconciliation. :shake::shake::shake:

He ain't entirely wrong Jim.

Posts about bringing lawsuits against the admins for their "complicity" in DR's dealings don't exactly make a member feel all warm and fuzzy...

fastblackmerc
11-24-2011, 09:25 AM
He ain't entirely wrong Jim.

Posts about bringing lawsuits against the admins for their "complicity" in DR's dealings don't exactly make a member feel all warm and fuzzy...

Especially if the claims of "complicity" are true.

Ms. Denmark
11-24-2011, 06:21 PM

Bigdogjim
11-24-2011, 09:10 PM
I didn't just fall off the turnip truck. :P But I calls em as I sees em.

Sorry to say thing are not always what they seem. I just can not understand why there is so much drama on the marauder web site's

I guess it's the "curse" of the car:help:

Ms. Denmark
11-24-2011, 09:45 PM

SC Cheesehead
11-25-2011, 03:34 AM
Sorry to say thing are not always what they seem. I just can not understand why there is so much drama on the marauder web site's

I guess it's the "curse" of the car:help:

Never thought of that, but you're prolly right, Jim.

Don't see the same type of drama if we all were driving Yugos, enso.