PDA

View Full Version : lower bumper mesh grill

marauder410
11-30-2011, 03:39 PM
looking for just the lower bumper mesh grill any1 kno where i could get one of these at

Marauderman
11-30-2011, 03:41 PM
Try Home Depot for gutter screen and get some zip ties==cut to fit and tie together --really amazing look!!!

SID210SA
11-30-2011, 03:51 PM
+1 on Home Depot.....no need for zip ties or to cut it.....it fits perfectly...and costs less then 2 bucks.

marauder410
11-30-2011, 08:40 PM
how it is gonna fit perfectly i dont understand without it falling out

Vostok
11-30-2011, 10:24 PM
how it is gonna fit perfectly i dont understand without it falling out

Lowes has them too if not Home Depot, paid $1 for mine.

Once you get under there and look you will understand. The shape of the dam in the back is just right.

It literally does fit perfect, no cutting or zip ties necessary.

Stays in there @ 120MPH too...:beer:

Marauderman
12-01-2011, 09:03 AM
+1 on Home Depot.....no need for zip ties or to cut it.....it fits perfectly...and costs less then 2 bucks.

Lowes has them too if not Home Depot, paid $1 for mine.

Once you get under there and look you will understand. The shape of the dam in the back is just right.

It literally does fit perfect, no cutting or zip ties necessary.

Stays in there @ 120MPH too...:beer:

The reference to zip ties and cutting was made because (I should have mentioned this earlier) I added three sections to mine and provided more protection from debris flying up under the front behind the grill --this is where the cut and zip ties comes in--

There are a lot of places to tie them up--as mentioned--once you look up under there you will see--+ it protects area beyond---owners choice---

fastblackmerc
12-01-2011, 09:12 AM
The reference to zip ties and cutting was made because (I should have mentioned this earlier) I added three sections to mine and provided more protection from debris flying up under the front behind the grill --this is where the cut and zip ties comes in--

There are a lot of places to tie them up--as mentioned--once you look up under there you will see--+ it protects area beyond---owners choice---

You Sir... are correct!

bugsyc
12-02-2011, 03:16 PM
look up thread "space under grill" a bunch of examples