PDA

View Full Version : 2 vids

Fosters
12-01-2011, 09:14 AM
Someone's gotta be held accountable and pay for me and my 15 children!
bavou_SEj1E#!

And to make it better so that your blood doesn't boil from the last video, Adam Carolla describes the OWS movement (I'm sorry, I can't find a PC version anywhere :o)
cJD8pZiRIzs

Shaijack
12-01-2011, 09:57 AM
Fosters-this is the new world. Puppy mill families. She should have 10 more. Pay your taxes.

Haggis
12-01-2011, 10:21 AM
Fosters-this is the new world. Puppy mill families. She should have 10 more. Pay your taxes.

^^^:laugh:^^^

Thanks I need to clean my keyboard now.

martyo
12-01-2011, 10:47 AM
Seriously?

There is no doubt that she is abosultely enttiled to a free ride.

Bluerauder
12-01-2011, 12:00 PM
There is no doubt that she is absolutely entitled to a free ride.

Seems like she has already had quite a few "Free Rides" already. That's the problem. Getting free **** is addictive. The system breeds more of the same.

She is deathly serious ...... someone has to pay. I wonder who that will be?? :rolleyes:

martyo
12-01-2011, 12:17 PM
She is deathly serious ...... someone has to pay. I wonder who that will be?? :rolleyes:

I hope someone does pay! After all she is absolutely, positively entitled!!!

1 Bad Merc
12-01-2011, 05:20 PM
I would think a couple of baby Daddies should be making payments to the State or be in jail right now. This is a bunch of crap!

DOOM
12-01-2011, 06:15 PM
Somebody needs to pay!!!!!!

CWright
12-01-2011, 06:25 PM
I'm not an advocate of Gov't stepping in and telling us what we are going to do but sometimes "COMMEN SENSE" has to step in and take over. It would be cheaper to buy her this and throw away the key!

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/gallery/data/500/chastity_belt.jpg

Baconbit
12-01-2011, 06:27 PM
What a downhill spiral this country is in:shake:

CWright
12-01-2011, 06:33 PM
I know many who would adopt those kids and get them in a stable home. It would be great to give the kids a chance and stop this track they are on now.

Baconbit
12-01-2011, 06:40 PM
I know many who would adopt those kids and get them in a stable home. It would be great to give the kids a chance and stop this track they are on now.

You are exactly right! Those kids are the true victims here. If they stay with her they won't stand a chance at life. They will have their mothers morals and live off the system the rest of their life unless one of them can say they don't wanna live their life like that.

I don't understand it she says someones gotta pay for these kids? THEN GO GET A JOB YOU WORTHLESS *****. Close your legs. Plain and simple. Just aggravates me...gotta keep my comments to myself...

CBT
12-01-2011, 06:44 PM
I'm not an advocate of Gov't stepping in and telling us what we are going to do but sometimes "COMMEN SENSE" has to step in and take over. It would be cheaper to buy her this and throw away the whole thing!

.......fixed..........

guspech750
12-01-2011, 07:17 PM
I'm not an advocate of Gov't stepping in and telling us what we are going to do but sometimes "COMMEN SENSE" has to step in and take over. It would be cheaper to buy her this and throw away the key!

What's wrong with a wood chipper? Seams appropriate for all low lifes. Then use them for green energy instead of coal. It's Soooooo full of WIN!!

---
- Sent from my iPhone
Eaton Swap + 4.10's = Wreeeeeeeeeedom!!

Captain Dynball
12-02-2011, 03:01 PM
.......fixed..........

Hahaha...where's your bleeding heart? :beer:

sailsmen
12-02-2011, 04:19 PM
I used to play with children from the orphanage that my GMother took in for free to straighten them out. She would get Christmas cards about what a great life they were living when they became adults.

Stop the cycle of poverty by bringing back the orphanages!

Shaijack
12-03-2011, 04:30 PM
We will have NONE of that in my counrty. Everyone works.

Shaijack
12-03-2011, 04:30 PM
Haggis will be making the policy.