PDA

View Full Version : Something in the water in Dayton, Ohio

Baconbit
12-06-2011, 09:51 PM
Well this thread is just to give thanks where it is deserved. There must be something in the water in Dayton, Ohio.

First off this past summer I got the pleasure of meeting Darren(Spectragod) in person in Dayton and went to two shows with him and his wonderful DTR. Darren is a great guy and was VERY helpful to me in knowledge and parts. Darren helped me out with a couple parts that I was in need of. Bid Kudos to him, great guy to talk to and deal with. Thanks alot Darren!

Secondly, I just recently bought some parts off of Todd(NASVT). Todd was VERY helpful and knowledgable when it came to the parts. Todd was also VERY patient as I got my finances in order for the purchases and I really appreciate it. Hopefully I can meet up with Todd sometime in Dayton also.

I just wanted to take a few seconds and throw out some Thank You's where they are deserved. Thanks alot guys. It is gentlemen like you guys that make this site a joy to be a part off. :beer:

guspech750
12-06-2011, 09:54 PM
Our Marauder comunnity rocks!!!!

Spectragod
12-07-2011, 05:46 AM
Wow.... all I can say is...... I am no gentleman. :lol:

But really, thanks for taking the time to go to those shows, hope you can make it back up here this year, it's always good to have at least one other Marauder at a show, and a buddy to talk cars with. :beer:

FastMerc
12-07-2011, 06:29 PM
Our Marauder comunnity rocks!!!!
Why yes it does!:D

DOOM
12-08-2011, 08:40 AM
I really hope to meet Spectragod one day!

guspech750
12-08-2011, 05:06 PM

Same here. Hi Darren.

---
- Sent from my iPhone
Eaton Swap + 4.10's = Wreeeeeeeeeedom!!

Spectragod
12-08-2011, 05:43 PM

Same here. Hi Darren.

---
- Sent from my iPhone

Uhmmm, wow, you guys make me feel like I am special:o . Maybe we can all get together this next summer....:)

ImpalaSlayer
12-08-2011, 05:55 PM
that guys a jerk, :D

DOOM
12-08-2011, 06:20 PM
Uhmmm, wow, you guys make me feel like I am special:o . Maybe we can all get together this next summer....:)

You should try to make a Louisville meet! :banana2: :beer:

guspech750
12-08-2011, 06:35 PM
You are special. You have a bad ass Boosted DTR!!

Louisville MV10!!

I do go to Youngstown to visit family when time permits.

---
- Sent from my iPhone

Spectragod
12-08-2011, 06:41 PM
You should try to make a Louisville meet! :banana2: :beer:

The weather will determine if my DTR comes out to play. I guess i could drive my Grand Marquis down............. or not.

guspech750
12-08-2011, 06:51 PM
The weather will determine if my DTR comes out to play. I guess i could drive my Grand Marquis down............. or not.

For ****zle on the DTR!!

---
- Sent from my iPhone