PDA

View Full Version : for AR fans!

05crownsport
12-09-2011, 11:43 PM
Not sure if anyone has seen this before...but Daddy like!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_U6tORrODJE&feature=youtube_gdata_player

PurdueRifleman
12-10-2011, 07:11 AM
They're a neat, expensive toy, but I'm waiting for the ATF to change their minds and rule on it as being readily converted to an "Atkins Device" and criminalizing anyone who's caught with one. Still if I had the funds, it would be fun to shoot my suppressed 6.8 with that as a stock replacement!

rayjay
12-10-2011, 08:06 AM
Neat toy, but that stock and hi caps built after 94 are illegal in the PRNY...

BODYMAN
12-10-2011, 09:21 AM
Buddy of mine was telling me about this the other day. Look like they work pretty good. I think I need to order one though before ATF does like they have in the past. Give it the stamp of approval just to come back later and ban it. Looks alot easier then the old bumpfire thru belt loop. that price though for a simple piece of plastic ouch!

capt512
12-10-2011, 10:15 AM
I have a few guys in my area that have bought them, they all say they work as advertised and are tons of fun.

ImpalaSlayer
12-10-2011, 01:31 PM
umm i now want an AR with that stock. that looks hella fun

guspech750
12-10-2011, 03:03 PM
Oh daddy likey likey!!

---
- Sent from my iPhone
Eaton Swap + 4.10's = Wreeeeeeeeeedom!!

capt512
12-10-2011, 04:42 PM
I believe one of the guys on arfcom in my hometown forum said he uses his on his 22 as well and it works...which would be the much cheaper option.

Fourth Horseman
12-10-2011, 04:56 PM
I can ripple off rounds with my ARs pretty damned fast and maintain decent accuracy. With the way the rifle is moving around with that stock in the video I'd challenge anybody to get more than one round in five on the paper at 100 yards.

Worthless for anything other than amusement, IMO.

ImpalaSlayer
12-10-2011, 05:03 PM
I can ripple off rounds with my ARs pretty damned fast and maintain decent accuracy. With the way the rifle is moving around with that stock in the video I'd challenge anybody to get more than one round in five on the paper at 100 yards.

why else would anyone shoot? because its fun!

Fourth Horseman
12-10-2011, 05:23 PM
why else would anyone shoot? because its fun!

To actually hit the target?

ImpalaSlayer
12-10-2011, 05:29 PM
To actually hit the target?

meh, gotta just let some lead fly every now and then

BODYMAN
12-10-2011, 07:46 PM
meh, gotta just let some lead fly every now and then

Iam with U Dave! there are days Iam focused on 500yd shots and others just like tearing into my brush pile. I just ordered one today Ill let ya know how it works. No diff then railing a 75rd drum out of 1 of my AK's u start let them fly as quick as I can pull the triger its all over the place but heay sometimes thats the fun.

guspech750
12-10-2011, 07:52 PM

And when the Feds come knocking at our doors ready to take our possessions to give to the welfare deadbeats.

---
- Sent from my iPhone

ImpalaSlayer
12-11-2011, 08:02 AM
Iam with U Dave! there are days Iam focused on 500yd shots and others just like tearing into my brush pile. I just ordered one today Ill let ya know how it works. No diff then railing a 75rd drum out of 1 of my AK's u start let them fly as quick as I can pull the triger its all over the place but heay sometimes thats the fun.

i got an old mazda b200 we punch holes in every few months. its getting to the point where im going to have to turn the truck around because the side that faces us is almost gone :lol:

BODYMAN
12-11-2011, 08:37 AM
i got an old mazda b200 we punch holes in every few months. its getting to the point where im going to have to turn the truck around because the side that faces us is almost gone :lol:

Ha,Ha, At my buddys farm he has a old fiesta when it still ran we had snow tires on the frt and 4 wheeled with it. it has since been retried to the range for obliteration. Give's me a laugh every-time we all get lead flying into it at the same time. I should recv this stock mid-next week cant wait to ck it out and see how well it works. Gonna load a beta mag and let it rip!!!!!11

BODYMAN
12-11-2011, 08:47 AM
And when the Feds come knocking at our doors ready to take our possessions to give to the welfare deadbeats.

---
- Sent from my iPhone

Not to mention Joe it's gonna get ugly if someone thinks Ill surrender my goods. Kinda like Obama wanting all ammo barcoded for alot of reasons Iam talking every little box of 20rds so they could track who buys bulk and jack the price. What good is a gun if U dont have or cant afford ammo? All part of there plan

LOL Thats what got my attention they say it comes with a letter of approval from ATF , I dont recall others in the past doing that. Atleast this way they wont take my gun for 4 months before I get it back. Having a class 3 licensed anymore is not worth it with the added rules and agreements in the late 80,s.

guspech750
12-11-2011, 08:51 AM
Not to mention Joe it's gonna get ugly if someone thinks Ill surrender my goods. Kinda like Obama wanting all ammo barcoded for alot of reasons Iam talking every little box of 20rds so they could track who buys bulk and jack the price. What good is a gun if U dont have or cant afford ammo? All part of there plan

I'll burn the house down and go down in a hail of gun fire.

---
- Sent from my iPhone

BODYMAN
12-11-2011, 09:02 AM
I'll burn the house down and go down in a hail of gun fire.

---
- Sent from my iPhone

I like LOL

F8LBITEva
12-11-2011, 09:28 AM
Come to Virginia! The guns and the water is just fine!

ImpalaSlayer
12-11-2011, 09:32 AM
delaware is pretty easy as well, over all really.

oh and tannerite is fun stuff to shoot :D

BODYMAN
12-11-2011, 09:37 AM
delaware is pretty easy as well, over all really.

oh and tannerite is fun stuff to shoot :D

Yes it is! We taped 4 of them larger jugs from cabelas together darn thing left a hole in my backyard