PDA

View Full Version : Emotional rollercoaster for Camaro owners.

Blackened300a
12-20-2011, 06:53 PM
Naughty words at the end of the video.

zqbDVvKZ4rs

Joe Walsh
12-20-2011, 07:24 PM
Did you see this one?

It is even better than the original 'Hitler finds out about the new 5.0 Mustang' video!

8eeplOPqdyA

LANDY
12-20-2011, 08:36 PM
That was hilarious, I have a 4th gen camaro ss and with a couple of bolts on it puts bus lenghts on the new ones.
Good one Ford!

CBT
12-20-2011, 08:55 PM
Them videos are effin' funny, guys! And sad, too. ZL1 owners gettin' punked right off the show room floor. I had a new Boss 302 messing with me in traffic the other day, each time he tapped the gas that thing jerked forward and sounded completely bad-ass. But he was trapped to my right behind someone actually doing the speed limit. My lane was open so I would eeeeeease forward then faaaaaaade back, never giving enough room to get in front or behind me. He was getting pissed so I goosed it twice then rolled out at double over brisk. I'm not a Mustang person but that car was sharp as a tack and sounded demonic, loved it. Can't imagine what the new Shelbys will be like.

RacerX
12-20-2011, 09:24 PM
Hehe! He said twatwaffle! :D

guspech750
12-20-2011, 09:34 PM
OMFG!! Those are sooooo funny!!

---
- Sent from my iPhone
Eaton Swap + 4.10's = Wreeeeeeeeeedom!!

mike P71
12-20-2011, 09:44 PM
LMAO They are hilarious

Flynlow
12-20-2011, 11:17 PM
Epic wins ! Gotta love Ford for staying one up on GM. Although there is Ford haters out there that will say, Wel... Yeah, but....

SC Cheesehead
12-21-2011, 05:19 AM
:rofl:

Good stuff, Maynard! :D

SGT_MERC
12-21-2011, 06:42 PM
That is just too funny. My son had to walk in to see what I was laughing at. He's not into cars yet, I'll just give him time, he'll come around. MANIACAL LAUGH, MANIACAL LAUGH!!!!!!

MrBluGruv
12-21-2011, 06:58 PM
Ughh, nothing gets more old than Ford vs. Chevy.

I'll sit up and take notice after:
A: These two cars hit the streets and show streetable potential vs. specs on a sheet. Armchair racing is the height of lameness when it comes to anything automotive-competition-related.
B: Ford guys stop putting Chevy engines in their cars in favor of the new Ford engines, and similarly when Chevy guys put the new Ford engines in their Chevies.

Joe Walsh
12-21-2011, 07:04 PM
Ughh, nothing gets more old than Ford vs. Chevy.

I'll sit up and take notice after:
A: These two cars hit the streets and show streetable potential vs. specs on a sheet. Armchair racing is the height of lameness when it comes to anything automotive-competition-related.
B: Ford guys stop putting Chevy engines in their cars in favor of the new Ford engines, and similarly when Chevy guys put the new Ford engines in their Chevies.

Hey, you shouldn't knock the current muscle car wars...you are way too young to remember the mid 70s when the hottest cars on the road were a 165 HP 350 CID Corvette and a Mustang II with a 135 HP 302!
Talk about a lame wasteland of nothingness!

I'm loving the manufacturers 'trash talking' about each other's cars!

Especially when Government Motors get their butts kicked.....again!

Enjoy it while you can.....because this is almost certainly the last of the manufacturer's muscle car wars.

Next up will be talking smack about each others Hybrids.....:puke:

MrBluGruv
12-21-2011, 07:08 PM
Hey, you shouldn't knock the current muscle car wars...you are way too young to remember the mid 70s when the hottest cars on the road were a 165 HP 350 CID Corvette and a Mustang II with a 135 HP 302!
Talk about a lame wasteland of nothingness!

I'm loving the manufacturers 'trash talking' about each other's cars!

Especially when Government Motors get their butts kicked.....again!

Enjoy it while you can.....because this is almost certainly the last of the manufacturer's muscle car wars.

Next up will be talking smack about each others Hybrids.....:puke:

It's not the manufacturer competition I dislike.

It's people thinking that a 200mph top speed means a ****ing thing on the street, and thinking that so confidently that they use it as a bragging point like they would ever reach that point.

Joe Walsh
12-21-2011, 07:14 PM
But if my speedometer goes to 200 mph....doesn't that mean that my car can go 200 mph???

:D

BTW: Best I've ever done was 148 mph....allegedly....in my '85 Mustang 5.0.
Telephone poles look like a picket fence at that speed....I've heard.

LANDY
12-21-2011, 07:57 PM
Age has nothing to do with it, at least in my case. I have been reading hotrod magazines since I learned the language. As a matter of fact the first hot rod mags I read were given to me by my uncle in
Three banana boxes, they were from 1967 all the way to 1985 and I still have them.
The first car I put together was a GM I was only 16 and I would do it all over again.
I have had both fords and chevys and I cannot tell you who I like the most. As long as is American muscle is good for me.

breeze
12-21-2011, 08:54 PM
Wayyy to funny

Bigdogjim
12-22-2011, 10:28 AM
Thanks I needed that! The Hitler video never ever get old.

As a kid growing up I was always in the Ford vs. Chevy war. (Mercury in my case:) )

CBT
12-22-2011, 01:03 PM
But if my speedometer goes to 200 mph....doesn't that mean that my car can go 200 mph???

:D

BTW: Best I've ever done was 148 mph....allegedly....in my '85 Mustang 5.0.
Telephone poles look like a picket fence at that speed....I've heard.

That's stupid. Pull that **** in front of me and you're going to jail.

Fosters
12-22-2011, 01:10 PM
It's not the manufacturer competition I dislike.

It's people thinking that a 200mph top speed means a ****ing thing on the street, and thinking that so confidently that they use it as a bragging point like they would ever reach that point.

You apparently don't live in Phoenix... I have to dig up the article for you when a buncha jagoffs decided to take turns on taking a murcielago and setting speed camera records on 101... :lol:

I think something like 217 was the highest.

That's stupid. Pull that **** in front of me and you're going to jail.

I used to live in an apt in phoenix, that had a view of I10... the first night sleeping there, tired as hell after moving, at about 3am I heard a motorcycle blasting by, at what had to be deep into triple digits... about 45 seconds later a siren going after it... I remember thinking "good luck man, that guy is probably halfway to Tucson by now"

WPG_Merc
12-22-2011, 01:25 PM
I don't think Ford has anything to worry about when they have Shelby & Roush behind them.
The Camaro is nice but it took a long time to try to reach the Mustang performance which is Gamble for GM,But it is the Impala SS that is their better seller for GM. :)
Ford VS GM gotta love it

Just my thoughts