PDA

View Full Version : I'm In The Lead With Points !

jaywish
01-24-2004, 02:38 PM
Not only am I in the lead but I have the coolest comments next to my # of posts. :banana:

At least for right now, but who knows what it will say by the time this is read?

See here for how I got there...
(I share my secrets)

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?p=98906#post989 06

:beer:

Jay

TAF
01-24-2004, 03:15 PM
Glad you're happy Jay...:confused:

jaywish
01-24-2004, 03:16 PM
Can't take life all too seriously some times.

TAF
01-24-2004, 03:18 PM
Can't take life all too seriously some times.
Couldn't agree with you more, Jay:up:

That's what I TRY to tell RF when he sees an "oil thread".:D

CRUZTAKER
01-24-2004, 03:31 PM
Not only am I in the lead but I have the coolest comments next to my # of posts. :banana:

At least for right now, but who knows what it will say by the time this is read?

Jay
I don't think you're in the lead....I can think of atleast 2 others that may have you beat!

...and I still haven't seen anything specifically in regards to points. Where are you folks finding 'points'?

TAF
01-24-2004, 03:34 PM
I don't think you're in the lead....I can think of atleast 2 others that may have you beat!

...and I still haven't seen anything specifically in regards to points. Where are you folks finding 'points'?
Barry...when logged in...click "Preferences"...should be right in the middle of your screen...if not there is a pull-down for comments that have been left by folks. Points are in the top right-hand of that window.

Some of you should be ASHAMED of your comments on me...:baaa:

jaywish
01-24-2004, 03:46 PM
You know those guys who work the Middle East Oil fires?

Maybe we could call them in should another Oil thread arise.

CRUZTAKER
01-24-2004, 04:45 PM
Some of you should be ASHAMED of your comments on me...:baaa:
Sorry Tod, when I first figured out how to use that feature, I started rating everyone....and kinda ran out of things to say, and didn't realize the user could actually read them themselves!

Woeface is hating me man...:shake:

I meant what I said about you though:D You do have great shoes:baaa:

BlackHole
01-24-2004, 04:49 PM
You know those guys who work the Middle East Oil fires?

Maybe we could call them in should another Oil thread arise.

You mean Redadare SP? Got to ask my dad how you spell them but he seen them in action in Pennsilvaina in the mid 80's pretty neat how they starve the fire with EXPLOSIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :baaa: :baaa:

BigMerc
01-24-2004, 06:15 PM
im still not seeing the comments, tell me where after preferences?

CRUZTAKER
01-24-2004, 06:24 PM
im still not seeing the comments, tell me where after preferences?
After you click on preferences....it'll be the bottom most window. If it is empty, no one has commented. I'll hit you, so you are sure to see something.

Thanks Tod, I see the points now. I have 19. I'd rather have 38, and be 19, but that's another story:rolleyes:

I have discovered that the little colored bullets are either green, or red. I can only assume that red ones are bad. I have one red one....from Logan:nono:

That hurts....

Bigdogjim
01-24-2004, 06:32 PM
Well maybe that will keep some people in line? What do you say Marty? TAF? :)

BigMerc
01-24-2004, 07:07 PM
AAHHH now I'm with you! I see them

TAF
01-24-2004, 07:10 PM
Well maybe that will keep some people in line? What do you say Marty? TAF? :)
You think a little red dot is going to stop me from pointing out Marty's "shortcomings"....BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHA!!!!!!!!!!

Logan
01-24-2004, 07:29 PM
Each reputation reported results in one positive point or one negative point, or if it's an administrator making the report, it's 10 positive points or 10 negative ones...

Green = Good, Red = Bad.

Users can currently see their reputation comments, but I can turn that part off if it gets abused.

CRUZTAKER
01-24-2004, 08:25 PM
I have 19. I'd rather have 38, and be 19, but that's another story:rolleyes:

I have discovered that the little colored bullets are either green, or red. I can only assume that red ones are bad. I have one red one....from Logan:nono:

That hurts....
I lost TEN points for a misunderstood smiley??? Oh my, I got some cheesin' to do.

Unlimited supply of ICE COLD Lone Star and Shiner Bock available at the Eastern regional meet!